WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» Poker Run Wirt
August 14th 2017, 11:56 am by hotrod50

» Poker run Creston?
August 7th 2017, 8:53 pm by Bubbaz

» Too quiet
August 6th 2017, 10:45 am by Rick_308

» poker
August 6th 2017, 10:43 am by Rick_308

» Anyone???
July 31st 2017, 8:39 am by Timmi

» The Potential Return of Great Googly Moogly
July 30th 2017, 10:21 pm by rayray

» New guy from Maryland
July 26th 2017, 11:04 am by TBONE21

» 2017 Fall Ride
July 24th 2017, 11:55 pm by My 800

» 2017 rzr 900 trail
July 21st 2017, 9:16 am by HEADHUNTER

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
TBONE21

Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

Top posting users this month
Rick_308

Bubbaz

hotrod50

TBONE21

Most active topic starters
TBONE21

bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RidgeRunner1416

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-10-29

PostSubject: Ride   July 10th 2015, 10:54 am

Anyone Riding tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
JimBob

Number of posts : 1756
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 10th 2015, 4:57 pm

GOT ME A NEW RIDE ADDING A FEW THINGS TOMORROW NOT RIDING THIS WEEKEND.
Back to top Go down
RidgeRunner1416

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 10th 2015, 4:59 pm

What did you get JimBob?
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

Number of posts : 17036
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 10th 2015, 5:51 pm

He got a GayRex. 
Back to top Go down
RidgeRunner1416

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 10th 2015, 5:55 pm

Whoa thats kinda like a horse and buggy now days ain't it? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
JimBob

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 11th 2015, 10:17 am

CHRIST EVEN THE NEW GUYS GIVING ME HELL. GO TO HELL T-BONE. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin

Number of posts : 5370
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 11th 2015, 2:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Timmi

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 11th 2015, 3:50 pm

TERYX IS A DINOSAUR. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT HIM TO DRIVE?
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
JimBob

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 11th 2015, 3:54 pm

BRING THAT LITTLE POPO UP HERE AND WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW A DINOSAUR KICKS A POPO ASS. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 11th 2015, 5:39 pm

I LIKE FOLLOWING A TERYX, IT CLEARS THE TRAIL LIKE A CITY BUS.
Hater
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
keeter

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 12th 2015, 12:13 pm

Yall don't be a hater, hell add Bandit shocks, clutch, and ignition and you've got a workhorse with a 3 yr factory warranty that will do more than most of the other SXS's. Bunch of race baiters yall remind me of Al Sharphead that bitch and moan but still wont pay your Taxes.
Congrats on the new sled JimBob!
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 12th 2015, 2:56 pm

get you a JBS clutch JIMBOOB.

Its going to take more than a JBS clutch to help JIMBOOB. LMAO
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 13th 2015, 10:55 am

Hump wrote:

Back to top Go down
My 800

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 13th 2015, 8:24 pm

good one  I'm like Timmi, the T2 and 4 are huge and wide.  I'm not sure I would be able to adjust to the size.  Might could and might try one day...MD
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Number of posts : 2034
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 13th 2015, 10:24 pm

My 800 wrote:
good one  I'm like Timmi, the T2 and 4 are huge and wide.  I'm not sure I would be able to adjust to the size.  Might could and might try one day...MD
Happy for you, man.  Let's start a pool. Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
JimBob

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 14th 2015, 12:25 pm

YOU ALL DON'T Yahoo! WORRY ABOUT OLE JIMBOB I'LL STILL BE IN THE FRONT WHEN THE RIDE ENDS.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 14th 2015, 1:59 pm

JimBob wrote:
YOU ALL DON'T Yahoo!  WORRY ABOUT OLE JIMBOB I'LL STILL BE IN THE FRONT WHEN THE RIDE ENDS.

Just because your in front when the local bingo hall closes at night doesn't mean you will be in front at the end of a side by side ride. 

So what is it like being the king of Wednesday night Bingo? LMAOLMAO
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 14th 2015, 11:38 pm

Hump wrote:

I see someone decided to change my post in an effort to stir up Jimbob.  I can take a joke and mess with others in good fun, but adding that extra line is BS.  

That's all I will say about it until we are face to face.  We will sort it out then.  I'm tired of it.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 12:00 am

If this pertains to me,I didn't change anything. I made my own post. Don't know about any post changing going on unless someone else changed it. My post is right below yours hump. I  just now noticed my post was copied and added to your post. I don't know who did that
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 12:58 am

I don't know for sure who did it, but I do know this site is dead compared to how it used to be, and I know for a fact that it's due to this type of thing.  The number of daily posts don't lie.  

I've met some really good people from this site, but it seems we have a bad apple in the moderators list.  

Great site with great people that got ruined by one person.  It all started with Bubba's post count getting messed with.  

Maybe I should just knock the hell out of a few people so I'm sure I get the right one.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 1:03 am

U
Hump wrote:
I don't know for sure who did it, but I do know this site is dead compared to how it used to be, and I know for a fact that it's due to this type of thing.  The number of daily posts don't lie.  

I've met some really good people from this site, but it seems we have a bad apple in the moderators list.  

Great site with great people that got ruined by one person.  It all started with Bubba's post count getting messed with.  

Maybe I should just knock the hell out of a few people so I'm sure I get the right one.
I'm confused here. I rarely see anything changed here. Moderators are me, James, Ray Ray, and bubba. Whos the problem? I don't know why my post was in your post. When I logged in earlier I was wondering what you were upset about then I saw my post got put into yours. I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 1:08 am

I finally post of here for the 1st time in a very long time because of this shit, and someone has to start playing games.  This constant BS is why I never posted one pic or anything of my engine build.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 1:13 am

Well it could be an accident of some sorts Humpster. I don't know why anyone would change it. I think all of the people here including me just want to ride and have fun.
James has addressed why the numbers have been down in another thread from last week. No moderators have caused it. Heck the moderators never really do anything. I haven't done anything in a long time. Atleast 6 months atleast since I have had to make a change with my moderator panel. Only thing was a spammer 8 months ago spammed the site with nasty photos. I did have to clean that up but gosh that's been so long ago. 
If you want to join that thread on the numbers on the forum I would give it a try.
Back to top Go down
rayray

Number of posts : 6331
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 9:11 am

Wasn't me Hump...I wouldn't do ya like that. The only persons thread I mess with is T-bones and urbody messes with T-bone, and I haven't done that in a long time.  Since T-bone says he didn't change your post that only leaves Bubba and James and I don't think they did it either.

Hope things get better for ya Hump....Let's ride!

Last edited by rayray on July 15th 2015, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 9:28 am

Oh...and Hump... I like ya buddy but ya might not want to include me on that "knocking the hell out of" list.  That wouldn't be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 7:06 pm

It's really no mystery to me who done it.  It was funny the 1st time, the second time it bothered me a little, but this shit of changing my posts that are directed to someone else is where I draw the line.  I ride with a few people who registered but never post because of some of the BS that goes on.  They ask, "Is Tbone really a dick?"

By the way Tbone.  Thanks for deleting me from your facebook for the second time.  I guess you don't like it when people call you out on your shit.  I logged on and it's like the trash took itself out.  Yahoo!

I never said anything before, but after not posting for a while, then have it happen as soon as I get back to it just pisses me off.

I don't need to be of a forum where my posts get changed, so I will get a few phone numbers and delete my account.

Rayray, I know you wouldn't do me like that.  If you did upset me, you are a man, and would try to make it right.  Tbone is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 8:47 pm

The Hump wrote:
It's really no mystery to me who done it.  It was funny the 1st time, the second time it bothered me a little, but this shit of changing my posts that are directed to someone else is where I draw the line.  I ride with a few people who registered but never post because of some of the BS that goes on.  They ask, "Is Tbone really a dick?"

By the way Tbone.  Thanks for deleting me from your facebook for the second time.  I guess you don't like it when people call you out on your shit.  I logged on and it's like the trash took itself out.  Yahoo!

I never said anything before, but after not posting for a while, then have it happen as soon as I get back to it just pisses me off.

I don't need to be of a forum where my posts get changed, so I will get a few phone numbers and delete my account.

Rayray, I know you wouldn't do me like that.  If you did upset me, you are a man, and would try to make it right.  Tbone is a bitch.
Hump,

I don't know what your problem is or what's going on but I don't change post or whatever your problem is. I DID NOT change any posts. Why would I do such a dumb thing? This is so stupid and I don't know what's crawled up your ass. I love all the people here and all my friends here. I think most here know I would do anything for them. You have lost your mind and are an asshole for accusing me of stuff I didn't do. I'm not leaving and plan to stay to spend the fun time with my friends. I will ask James to drop my moderatorship so you can have someone else to go after. I never used it anyways. 
Before you cowardly run, if you see there is a glitch that has caused your issue. I will make it perfectly clear....I DID NOT TOUCH ANY POSTS.
Life is too short and I am here to have a good time with my friends and enjoy this hobby. Shit like what your pulling is why this site has suffered. This is the second time you have pulled this crap and I'm tired of it. Your not stabbing me in the back again.
I'm going on and going to enjoy my life with my friends here. This is supposed to be a fun place not what you are doing to people.
I'm also going to leave for a while. No disrespect to my friends here though. Love the site here and I have devoted a lot of time here.
James, take my moderatorship off please.
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 9:43 pm

I think a lot of you both and hope to continue to be friends and ride a lot more together with you in the future. As far as T-bone being a dick to someone...I've gotta disagree.  He is like me, Jimbob and others on here that like to joke and carry on. Some people may take us the wrong way sometimes but it's never about being disrespectful or hateful. 

I think you two should talk on the phone about this and work everything out and keep it off the site. Things like this will drive people away and it will kill the site.  This is a hobby ya'll...fun and fellowship is what it's all about. Now you two hug and make up before I call BUBBA!!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 10:06 pm

I called him to see what was wrong but he is hiding. He's tough here but that's about it.
I'm good on this one. I read this thread and just don't understand what his problem is. Everyone can read it and make their decision. 
Sorry to everyone here about this. Appreciate everyone and see you guys on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Benny T

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ride   July 15th 2015, 10:13 pm

Hump Tbone is a good friend that's like's joking around with all of as I do with him. He would never change a post on purpose. He make a comment on it but not change. I have know Tbone for years now an consider him A good friend. Maybe there was a computer problem with site we have problems all the time at work where stuff gets messed up all the time. I think you may need to consider what you are talking about before you start talking stuff on here and getting everyone else mad too. My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride   

Back to top Go down

Ride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next