WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10007
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10010
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10018
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10011
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10030
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10036
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10055
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 SpringRider10057

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3508
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3512
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3524
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3525
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3528
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3572
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3554
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3538
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 100_3534

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 106_6005-vi
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 106_6098-vi
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Dscf1320
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Dscf1321
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Dscf1322
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010004
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010005
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010006
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010008
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010013
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010020
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010021
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010022
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010026
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010030
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010031

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010049

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 NewYears201012-31-09037

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Voting_barSo which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Voting_barSo which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So which GPS and software are you using??

Go down 
+24
rampage309
killlerskunk
ruauman2
wvregulators
DIESEL
RickV
handymancanfixit
CommAndrew
jbeane
RHarrah
Big Jake 1637
rotten-rhino
Firepup
launch22
Bobby D
Slopoke
ckbetz
wacker
Jesse67
neuromax
cpanderson
bubba53
trailrider2
simoniz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
handymancanfixit

handymancanfixit

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2011-08-01

So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 3:09 pm

jbeane wrote:
ok i read through most of this. still is hard to make a decision.

whats the easiest to use? i just want a simple water proof/resitant gps, that i can go riding with and be able to find my way back out.

id like to be able to posibly record and upload the maps for later use as well.

im brand new to the gps world. ive used basic navigation in the truck, but thats about it.

Get the Nuvi 500. It's the best bang for the buck and it will do everything you need it to.
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 4:09 pm

I ended up with the Garmin 76CSx. It was free but I still have to learn how to use it....
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 6:46 pm

I run the Garmin 376C with the XM radio antenna/reciever. It will also do doppler radar with the extra service. Software is mapsource or Ibycus. Fantastic unit, it is actually a marine chart plotter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 6:51 pm

Rick,

that thing sounds like the bomb. I bet it is nice from what you say.
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 9:10 pm

And water proof to boot
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 12:08 pm

RickV wrote:
I run the Garmin 376C with the XM radio antenna/reciever. It will also do doppler radar with the extra service. Software is mapsource or Ibycus. Fantastic unit, it is actually a marine chart plotter.
Man...thats neat....I would like to see that one day... So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 547456
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 12:55 am

RickV wrote:
And water proof to boot

Heck it sounds like the perfect gps. I still want to check it out!
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 9:42 pm

im thinking about the Garmin montana. have a few buddies with them.. they love em. they are a little on the pricey side-but i think itd be worth it. My buddies has a camera and takes pictures at some intersections, and itll pop up with a picture of which way to go when you get close to your intersection (pretty cool IMO). it also comes with 100k topo maps.

anyways, ill be using it for work some, trail riding, and maybe on road.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators

wvregulators

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 12:40 am

IM USING A GARMIN 620 ITS SWEET AND WATERPROOF AND NICE LARGE SCREEN,
Back to top Go down
ruauman2

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 7:14 am

DIESEL wrote:
im thinking about the Garmin montana. have a few buddies with them.. they love em. they are a little on the pricey side-but i think itd be worth it. My buddies has a camera and takes pictures at some intersections, and itll pop up with a picture of which way to go when you get close to your intersection (pretty cool IMO). it also comes with 100k topo maps.

anyways, ill be using it for work some, trail riding, and maybe on road.

I have the Montana. It also has capability for the Birds Eye View (satellite imagery) which I've added to mine. I haven't used the camera yet. I have a 2011 Commander and bought the 2012 dash panel that accommodates the Montana GPS. It makes a very nice, clean looking installation.
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 9:02 am

Nuvi 500 and topo and bob t map pack of the wagon wheel outlaw trails

Awesome

180.00 shipped
Back to top Go down
rampage309

rampage309

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 11:11 am

just bought a garmin rino 650 with 2 way radio,,it looks like it does it all,,,,,now if I could only learn to use the dang thing,could use some help at the fall ride if anybody knows anything about it,for what it cost it should come with a winch,if I cant figure it out, somebody might get a good deal
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 8:54 pm

I have a Montana 650 now too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 9:17 pm

simoniz wrote:
I have a Montana 650 now too.

His GPS is awesome! Best I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Impulse

Mr. Impulse

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 11:00 pm

Just got the Montana 650T and it seems sweet. MAy need the birds eye. Anyone have it? Can you see whats near by, such as another trail, clearing, etc? trying to lean it by friday!,
Back to top Go down
gfunk

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:28 pm

Just setup an old garmin nuvi 250, $25 off ebay--first ride will be with it next week.  Looks like it should be way better than garmin extrex that is now my backup. Also have a waterproof case for the nuvi in case of a rain storms.

Followed this process to "waterproof" the nuvi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2UvIoL78Cg

Last edited by gfunk on May 23rd 2014, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander1000

Commander1000

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:48 pm

Montana 650t here and love it!
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 8:06 am

Montana 600 & it is great!  I have it loaded with BobT's maps, a county road map and selected BirdsEye for specific rides.  Hope I never have to ride again without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So which GPS and software are you using??   So which GPS and software are you using?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So which GPS and software are you using??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2