WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» Any atv riders left out there?
Today at 11:00 am by joedirt

» 2013 RZR XP 900 4. ******SOLD****
December 9th 2017, 3:55 pm by itsavrod

» Happy Thanksgiving
November 24th 2017, 10:37 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 2018 Spring Ride
November 22nd 2017, 9:24 am by Timmi

» March 12th & 13th @ Hot Rods with Bobby D & Geterdun
November 15th 2017, 7:51 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» overland expedition - potts mountian
November 14th 2017, 2:40 pm by offroadohio

» 2014 Polaris Ranger Crew PRICE REDUCED - SOLD
November 5th 2017, 9:57 pm by pazzoasino

» 2018 Pickens Poker Run
November 4th 2017, 10:32 am by OhioRZRrider32

» RZR 4 U Joints
November 3rd 2017, 8:29 am by Gadget

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
simoniz
 
Top posting users this month
itsavrod
 
joedirt
 
kmccauley
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
Most active topic starters
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Steve K
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Countryboy



Number of posts : 67
Age : 58
Location : Mt. Storm, Wv
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 11:26 am

If anyone is interested, We are planning on staying at Ashland Resort Sept. 16th through the 18 th. Anyone interested in showing us around the trails? We will have Two RZR's and 5 other ATV's, (Which they will be for sale after they see how well the Rzr's do) If interested in joining us, Please PM me or Post to this Topic.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 2:31 pm

I will have to wait and see that is real close to the Fall Ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Countryboy



Number of posts : 67
Age : 58
Location : Mt. Storm, Wv
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 2:34 pm

Sounds Great! Hope you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 8:59 pm

I may be able to make this ride! Let's wait and see once it gets closer time to go
Back to top Go down
Slopoke

avatar

Number of posts : 498
Age : 59
Location : Centerburg Ohio
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 9:06 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I may be able to make this ride! Let's wait and see once it gets closer time to go



Wish I could make it but riding in WV the two weekends before your ride.

Countryboy ya better bring a tow strap for Tbone.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   August 26th 2011, 9:45 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I may be able to make this ride! Let's wait and see once it gets closer time to go
yeah....we might have another hurricane...... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Countryboy



Number of posts : 67
Age : 58
Location : Mt. Storm, Wv
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:33 am

Sounds Like "We're gonna have a party tonight!". Hope some of you guys can make it. Would like to find some of the "OUTLAW" trails too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:37 am

Cool deal! There are a few members headed that way
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:40 am

Countryboy wrote:
If anyone is interested, We are planning on staying at Ashland Resort Sept. 16th through the 18 th. Anyone interested in showing us around the trails? We will have Two RZR's and 5 other ATV's, (Which they will be for sale after they see how well the Rzr's do) If interested in joining us, Please PM me or Post to this Topic.
Ok...I'm thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:42 am

bubba53 wrote:
Countryboy wrote:
If anyone is interested, We are planning on staying at Ashland Resort Sept. 16th through the 18 th. Anyone interested in showing us around the trails? We will have Two RZR's and 5 other ATV's, (Which they will be for sale after they see how well the Rzr's do) If interested in joining us, Please PM me or Post to this Topic.
Ok...I'm thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:46 am

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
Countryboy wrote:
If anyone is interested, We are planning on staying at Ashland Resort Sept. 16th through the 18 th. Anyone interested in showing us around the trails? We will have Two RZR's and 5 other ATV's, (Which they will be for sale after they see how well the Rzr's do) If interested in joining us, Please PM me or Post to this Topic.
Ok...I'm thinking about it....
I'm working on it....after the free dog food ordeal.....it's gonna take time....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:47 am

Ur not supposed to eat it. The dog is
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:48 am

TBONE21 wrote:
Ur not supposed to eat it. The dog is
Yeah...the dog food is named...Candy....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 8:51 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Countryboy



Number of posts : 67
Age : 58
Location : Mt. Storm, Wv
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 12:06 pm

Thinking about bringin' some "HOME MADE" apple pie also. That should livin' things up around the camp fire..... LOL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 1st 2011, 12:12 pm

I hope there is more of that at the Fall ride. Allocation was a little tight at the spring ride!
Back to top Go down
captainrickiii

avatar

Number of posts : 173
Age : 45
Location : Teays Valley West Virginia
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 6th 2011, 2:54 am

I'm probably gonna be there that weekend ,trying to get things lined out
Back to top Go down
Countryboy



Number of posts : 67
Age : 58
Location : Mt. Storm, Wv
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 6th 2011, 8:01 am

Great, Look forward to meeting some of you guy's.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 6th 2011, 9:12 am

TBONE21 wrote:
I hope there is more of that at the Fall ride. Allocation was a little tight at the spring ride!
they had some labor day weekend.....
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   September 6th 2011, 9:13 am

captainrickiii wrote:
I'm probably gonna be there that weekend ,trying to get things lined out
Great...I hope to see you on the trail...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18   

Back to top Go down
 
Ride Sept. 16, 17, 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Toys For Tots Off-Road ride Sept.29th
» MotoMountainPark ride Sept the 26th.
» sat 10th sept,ride out/bbq/piss up
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» Snowy Ride

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: Members :: Riding Events-
Jump to: