WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» Poker Run Wirt
August 14th 2017, 11:56 am by hotrod50

» Poker run Creston?
August 7th 2017, 8:53 pm by Bubbaz

» Too quiet
August 6th 2017, 10:45 am by Rick_308

» poker
August 6th 2017, 10:43 am by Rick_308

» Anyone???
July 31st 2017, 8:39 am by Timmi

» The Potential Return of Great Googly Moogly
July 30th 2017, 10:21 pm by rayray

» New guy from Maryland
July 26th 2017, 11:04 am by TBONE21

» 2017 Fall Ride
July 24th 2017, 11:55 pm by My 800

» 2017 rzr 900 trail
July 21st 2017, 9:16 am by HEADHUNTER

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
TBONE21
 
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
Top posting users this month
Rick_308
 
Bubbaz
 
hotrod50
 
TBONE21
 
Most active topic starters
TBONE21
 
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 12:01 pm

Finzup wrote:
I got separated from Elmo, Jet and JimBob yesterday and sort of tagged along with folks that acted like they knew the trails. Didn't know about their problems until we finished and they were back on the trailer.

Had to winch myself or get winched back on the road a couple times, but other than that no issues here. Mud was DEEP and slicker than snot. The event was well organized with friendly people, great food and music afterwards. One hundred and seventy-eight riders. Worth the trip for me. I'll do it again.
Man....178 riders...I bet that ride was
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 12:16 pm

bubba53 wrote:
Finzup wrote:
I got separated from Elmo, Jet and JimBob yesterday and sort of tagged along with folks that acted like they knew the trails. Didn't know about their problems until we finished and they were back on the trailer.

Had to winch myself or get winched back on the road a couple times, but other than that no issues here. Mud was DEEP and slicker than snot. The event was well organized with friendly people, great food and music afterwards. One hundred and seventy-eight riders. Worth the trip for me. I'll do it again.
Man....178 riders...I bet that ride was



amen finzup-----great time even though i have had to listen to my son all morning give me crap that his 450 grizzly had to drag pops home. pics coming in an hour os so.
Back to top Go down
JimBob



Number of posts : 1756
Age : 69
Location : guysville oh. 45735
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 5:49 pm

Well since Jetdrver told me not to post anything about his RZR getting over heated and being towed yesterday. He didn't want TBONE getting on his case. I the Mud but my radiator did't care for so much of it. S102000 and his wife were making fun off me washing my radiator out with Pepsi Cola but it beats walking. I want to thank that farmer for letting me use his water hose to wash my radiator out or S102000 would have been towing me. S10 and his wife are nice people, they problay think old people on side x sides are crazy. Had a goodtime though hope old Jet is Poo Poo is not bad off. That is what he gets for making fun of my new riding hat.
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 6:14 pm

jimbob, i wasnt masking fun of your hat, i was admiring it. ok, ok--yeah i was making fun of it.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 6:17 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
Finzup wrote:
I got separated from Elmo, Jet and JimBob yesterday and sort of tagged along with folks that acted like they knew the trails. Didn't know about their problems until we finished and they were back on the trailer.

Had to winch myself or get winched back on the road a couple times, but other than that no issues here. Mud was DEEP and slicker than snot. The event was well organized with friendly people, great food and music afterwards. One hundred and seventy-eight riders. Worth the trip for me. I'll do it again.
Man....178 riders...I bet that ride was



amen finzup-----great time even though i have had to listen to my son all morning give me crap that his 450 grizzly had to drag pops home. pics coming in an hour os so.
Tbone is gonna love that....
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 6:26 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 7:51 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
jimbob, i wasnt masking fun of your hat, i was admiring it. ok, ok--yeah i was making fun of it.


Uh Oh!!! Overheating RZR??? Oh where is Bush at????? Hey Bush......what happened here???
Back to top Go down
s102000

avatar

Number of posts : 59
Age : 33
Location : Culloden, Wv
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 10:36 pm

This was deffently a good ride my wife and I had a blast and are ready to hit the trails again with all you guys. The ride started out a lil slow but got good real quick with all the mud for jimbob. I spent 3 hours cleaning up my rzr even after going to the car wash last night. But all the cleaning is worth getting muddy as hell and having a good time with all you guys!
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

avatar

Number of posts : 1953
Age : 51
Location : Lubeck WV
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 10:43 pm

s102000 wrote:
This was deffently a good ride my wife and I had a blast and are ready to hit the trails again with all you guys. The ride started out a lil slow but got good real quick with all the mud for jimbob. I spent 3 hours cleaning up my rzr even after going to the car wash last night. But all the cleaning is worth getting muddy as hell and having a good time with all you guys!

3 hours... must not have taken all the plastic off... lol

and had a great time riding with you also
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 11th 2011, 11:43 pm

JimBob wrote:
Well since Jetdrver told me not to post anything about his RZR getting over heated and being towed yesterday. He didn't want TBONE getting on his case. I the Mud but my radiator did't care for so much of it. S102000 and his wife were making fun off me washing my radiator out with Pepsi Cola but it beats walking. I want to thank that farmer for letting me use his water hose to wash my radiator out or S102000 would have been towing me. S10 and his wife are nice people, they problay think old people on side x sides are crazy. Had a goodtime though hope old Jet is Poo Poo is not bad off. That is what he gets for making fun of my new riding hat.

Bush...............anything on this?
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 1:57 am

Jetdriverx wrote:
jimbob, i wasnt masking fun of your hat, i was admiring it. ok, ok--yeah i was making fun of it.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 7:06 am

Jetdriverx wrote:
ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 7:23 am

HELP ! i just woke up and had the worst nightmare ever. i dreamt that my RZR was broke down and towed by a Grizzly, the Steeler got their azz kicked and the bengals won. wow. glad i finally woke up. terrible, just terrible.

Back to top Go down
phmixson

avatar

Number of posts : 1337
Age : 44
Location : vienna ,W.V.
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 8:15 am

i went we had a blast and yes hit the hole with the wall and yes overheating turned it on the side and had a blast it was a great ride
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 8:22 am

hey LMAO
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   September 12th 2011, 9:32 am

Jetdriverx wrote:
HELP ! i just woke up and had the worst nightmare ever. i dreamt that my RZR was broke down and towed by a Grizzly, the Steeler got their azz kicked and the bengals won. wow. glad i finally woke up. terrible, just terrible.

take it easy Jet...reach for the Jack...reach for the Jack....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th   

Back to top Go down
 
Poker Run in Ravenswood on the 10th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» 10th annual Poker Run- May 10
» ALBANY VINTAGE & CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CLUB Display and Poker Run Pics
» Ravenswood / Charters Towers
» 2010 Poker Run sponsored by the Athens VW club
» Alive n Vee Dubbin 10th,11th,12th June 2011-Stonham,Suffolk

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: Members :: Riding Events-
Jump to: