WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» 2018 Spring Ride
January 3rd 2018, 2:47 pm by Carolinarhino

» Christmas
January 2nd 2018, 12:16 pm by Timmi

» Polaris rzr 1000xp Duraclutch forsale
December 20th 2017, 6:42 pm by stitch89

» Any atv riders left out there?
December 16th 2017, 11:00 am by joedirt

» 2013 RZR XP 900 4. ******SOLD****
December 9th 2017, 3:55 pm by itsavrod

» Happy Thanksgiving
November 24th 2017, 10:37 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» March 12th & 13th @ Hot Rods with Bobby D & Geterdun
November 15th 2017, 7:51 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» overland expedition - potts mountian
November 14th 2017, 2:40 pm by offroadohio

» 2014 Polaris Ranger Crew PRICE REDUCED - SOLD
November 5th 2017, 9:57 pm by pazzoasino

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
Timmi

Carolinarhino

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 10:52 am

Rayray - Put me & the wifey down for $100 cash prize
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 11:20 am

RZR_Joe wrote:
Rayray - Put me & the wifey down for $100 cash prize

PM Sent!
Back to top Go down
rayray

Number of posts : 6334
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 11:49 am

Price for tickets added...
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 12:39 pm

TTT
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 1:39 pm

Will there be boxes that we put our tickets in for the prize we are trying to win??

One of our vendors need to put a set of doors in.....or maybe one door and the winner pays for the other one?
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 1:51 pm

Steve K wrote:

Will there be boxes that we put our tickets in for the prize we are trying to win??

One of our vendors need to put a set of doors in.....or maybe one door and the winner pays for the other one?

All tickets wil be put into one container and the drawings will be for all prizes that we have listed.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 1:55 pm

rayray wrote:
Steve K wrote:

All tickets wil be put into one container and the drawings will be for all prizes that we have listed.

Guys I know it's nice to win some cool prizes but we need to remember why we are doing this raffle!!!!

Last edited by Carolinarhino on September 14th 2011, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve K

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 1:56 pm

Okay but have yall thought about having containers labeled for each prize?? I dont want no rhino or canned ham stuff!!

This is how that one charity ride did it couple years back, just drop your tickets in the container you are trying to win.
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 2:03 pm

You can always trade it or sale it...the thing everyone needs to remember is this is for the kids and just not what you win.
Back to top Go down
Steve K

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 2:10 pm

Just was throwing this out there for thought. Plus there wouldnt be a lot of tickets in the rhino/canned ham boxes anyway!! lol!

Now work on those vendors that sell the doors!!!

You guys are doing a great job putting this together!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 2:19 pm

rayray wrote:
You can always trade it or sale it...the thing everyone needs to remember is this is for the kids and just not what you win.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 2:25 pm

Man I'm surprised how this has come together in such a short time.I was thinking this would be hard to do with the Fall Ride so close and not much time to get this done but thanks to ray ray & carolinarhino for getting on the ball & getting it done.

Back to top Go down
poohbear

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 3:02 pm

Bobby them nc boys got a pretty good head, just can't drive to good!
Back to top Go down
poohbear

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 3:05 pm

Forgot to add, tbone proof that , what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 3:21 pm

poohbear wrote:
Forgot to add, tbone proof that , what do you think?

lol!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 8:08 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 14th 2011, 11:14 pm

Come on fellow WVSXSRIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

While your sitting around tonight watching TV and Surfing the web look around and look at everything that you have been blessed with!!! NOW look at the video that RAYRAY posted!!!!

We still need some donations!!! If you would like you can make a donation directly or you can donate somthing to raffle off!!!
Back to top Go down
Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 5:31 am

First thanks to all who are involved and organizing this event. I do think Steve K. brings up a good point which had crossed my mind also. I have an idea which may be easy to do and still help adress Steve idea. Why couldn't we make all entries the same but also have spaces for the person to list their name and their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice in a prize?

If all three of their top choices were gone then they get the next prize. That would keep us from having to have a box for each prize and still give the donator some input into what they would like. This imo would be an easy and fair solution.

Also my daughter and I would like to "step up" also and to donate one of the signs we make. Please keep in mind that this prize will probably not be delivered in time for the ride but will be delivered at the 2012 spring ride at the latest.

Some prize suggestions I would like to see are a set of doors and some apple pie!!

Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 7:54 am

poohbear wrote:
Bobby them nc boys got a pretty good head, just can't drive to good!
thats right...
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 8:49 am

Slopoke wrote:
First thanks to all who are involved and organizing this event. I do think Steve K. brings up a good point which had crossed my mind also. I have an idea which may be easy to do and still help adress Steve idea. Why couldn't we make all entries the same but also have spaces for the person to list their name and their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice in a prize?

If all three of their top choices were gone then they get the next prize. That would keep us from having to have a box for each prize and still give the donator some input into what they would like. This imo would be an easy and fair solution.

Also my daughter and I would like to "step up" also and to donate one of the signs we make. Please keep in mind that this prize will probably not be delivered in time for the ride but will be delivered at the 2012 spring ride at the latest.

Some prize suggestions I would like to see are a set of doors and some apple pie!!

Slopoke...here is the problem with doing the drawings that way. If most of the high dollar prizes are taken Saturday then it will hurt ticket sales Saturday night and Sunday.

I think the best way will be to mix the prizes so that we give away a mixture each day. That way it will keep people buying tickets. We have some really great prizes and more on the way.

Thanks you for the sign donation...I will post it today.
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 8:53 am

Slopoke wrote:

Man... thats a nice looking sign....I hope I win it...
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:41 am

rayray wrote:
Slopoke wrote:

Slopoke...here is the problem with doing the drawings that way. If most of the high dollar prizes are taken Saturday then it will hurt ticket sales Saturday night and Sunday.

I think the best way will be to mix the prizes so that we give away a mixture each day. That way it will keep people buying tickets. We have some really great prizes and more on the way.

Thanks you for the sign donation...I will post it today.

I say put the drawing tickets in one jar, prize tickets in another. Draw the winning ticket then draw the prize from the from the other jar. This way everything is random....

Also it would be cool if H/M would maybe donate some passes for next year......
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:24 am

Kevin...let's just say that the Cabin prize and 2 roofs and a 100.00 dollar gift card was picked at random on Saturday. That would only leave 1 or 2 high dollar prizes for Sunday and kill ticket sales Saturday night and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:53 am

rayray wrote:
Kevin...let's just say that the Cabin prize and 2 roofs and a 100.00 dollar gift card was picked at random on Saturday. That would only leave 1 or 2 high dollar prizes for Sunday and kill ticket sales Saturday night and Sunday.

I don't think that would kill the ticket sales with Saturday being the largest group together. Alot of people dont ride on Sunday and head home.....
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 11:26 am

GETERDUN wrote:
rayray wrote:

I don't think that would kill the ticket sales with Saturday being the largest group together. Alot of people dont ride on Sunday and head home.....

Remember Kevin that Sundays ride is like a normal Saturday ride!!!! Alot of people will leave and not ride Monday!!!!!

AGAIN!!!! Don't forget why we are doing this fundraiser in the first place!!!!

If win something for a RZR I will more than likely give it away to someone who can use it!

If I don't win anything at all that will be fine too!!! I just want to raise as much money as we

can so WE!!! can make a difference for the Kids at the home!!!!

Who knows?? If we save some good prizes for Sunday maybe some of the folks that was going to leave may stick around for a shot at winning!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 11:28 am

GETERDUN wrote:
rayray wrote:

I'm for what ever works for everybody and still make the most money. No matter how we do it, I know someone will want it done another way... we will gather ideas from the members and make a final decision as to how we will do the drawings by the 23rd of this month. Keep the ideas coming...this is our first run at this and we are learning as we go.
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 12:23 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
GETERDUN wrote:
rayray wrote:

Remember Kevin that Sundays ride is like a normal Saturday ride!!!! Alot of people will leave and not ride Monday!!!!!

If win something for a RZR I will more than likely give it away to someone who can use it!

If I don't win anything at all that will be fine too!!! I just want to raise as much money as we

Who knows?? If we save some good prizes for Sunday maybe some of the folks that was going to leave may stick around for a shot at winning!!!

Monday is not a holiday for most
Back to top Go down
Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 12:34 pm

GETERDUN wrote:
Carolinarhino wrote:
GETERDUN wrote:
rayray wrote:

Monday is not a holiday for most

yeah, i just found that out at my company. now gonna burn two vacations days. damn.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 1:15 pm

I think everyone needs to buy tickets Friday night & Saturday only and the drawings should all be done Saturday evening and that way it's done and over with since some people only ride one day plus everyone has the same chance for all of the prizes.Instead of doing the drawings at the lunch break we could make a stop at the end of Saturdays ride on the way back to camp somewhere we could all get together and before the drawings give everyone one last chance to buy tickets that have not or if people want more.I like Geterdun's idea on how to do the drawings.Look at it this way ray ray & carolinarhino if you get it done Saturday then you can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend...lol

Of course this is just my opinion and you guy do what ever you feel is best which I'm sure you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   

Back to top Go down

FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next