WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» 2018 Spring Ride
October 16th 2017, 7:42 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 10-28-17 halloween ride at hotrods
October 16th 2017, 12:25 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 2017 Fall Ride
October 15th 2017, 11:24 pm by My 800

» overland expedition - potts mountian
October 5th 2017, 10:19 am by offroadohio

» blond cocker spaniel
September 29th 2017, 6:57 pm by Gary

» Anyone Riding this Weekend?
September 11th 2017, 2:04 pm by Finzup

» The View to Flag Rock
September 7th 2017, 3:42 pm by kmccauley

» Too quiet
September 7th 2017, 11:06 am by Guest

» outlaw trail maps
August 23rd 2017, 11:16 am by Timmi

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
My 800

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Timmi

Rick_308

offroadohio

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Fall ride 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
randyrzr

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Fall ride 2011   October 8th 2011, 8:26 pm

Lisa and I had a great time. Great group of riders. Thanks Bobby D for everything. See u next time.
Back to top Go down
zero

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 8th 2011, 11:45 pm

i had a pretty good time aswell...other than fighting off this damn cold and having a pulled muscle in my neck...so i cut my trip off early...but great weather and nice area to ride i cant wait to go back
Back to top Go down
Roger Steele

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 2:08 pm

that ride was good one had a geat time and will be back 4 the spring glad i came
Back to top Go down
zero

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 2:35 pm

yes i agree...just need to get the date so i can schedule it off from work... bring on the spring time
Back to top Go down
Milkman

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 5:13 pm

I had a good time as well. Wish I had planned ahead and stayed to ride today also. I want to appologize to anyone who had the luck of encountering my drunken passenger. He was loud and obnoxious and got on my nerves to the point at times I wasnt able to enjoy the ride. Hopefully none of yall even paid him any mind nor have a clue who I am talking about. Anyway thanks to Bobby and all who organized and attended the ride and such. Cant wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 7:26 pm

wow ! ! ! what a great time. bobby d great job putting this on. unbelievable how great it was and getting to see all you guys and ladies that i see on this site was just great. milkman, i dont remember riding with you. lol. my good buddy Tbone was my neighbor across the street. how convienent. between my brand new S overheating and my boss suggesting he would like to have me at a meeting monday morning at 10 am ( he does set my pay raise for the year in november) we decided to head back today. Opelgt, i am amased that you make it from massachutses, or what ever that state is up there in the right corner, lol. this dude needs the long distance award. raryray, you sober up yet???? . i could go on and on about everyone and how great it was but this post is getting long. let me just say this, there can not be a better group of people that come togther for any reason than the wvsxsriders. oh yeah, a big thanks to my two good buddies JimBob and ElmoEOD and BUBBA---you da man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 9:38 pm

Thanks to Bobby d and everyone for a great fall ride. I am still at Ashland and plan to leave in the am. I'm already sad and will be waiting for the spring ride.

Thank you all and it was great seeing you all again! Great people and great family!
Back to top Go down
Gunpilot

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 9:58 pm

Well said tbone, felt like riding with family.

Bobby D and team, you put on a great ride. Thanks for all your hard work!

both Ryan and myself are appreciative of what this group offers!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 9th 2011, 10:26 pm

It was a good ride! We only road with you guys on Sat.. My buddy wvdreaming and his father-in-law had a ball. This was their first group ride!
Back to top Go down
shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 8:02 am

Thanks to Bobby D. & everyone that makes these rides so enjoyable. Had a good time, just hate that it is over. Looking forward to the next ride.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Purn1973

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 10:14 am

Me and the Mrs. had a great time, can't wait till the next one!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Purn1973
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 1:05 pm

I had a great time. It was nice meeting more of you guys.

Milkman, that must have been you that I was behind for a while Saturday. Your passenger had lots of trouble walking to the back of the rzr to get another beer. lol! He may have got on your nerves, but it looked like he was having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Ncmayo

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 1:10 pm

Man did we have a good time or what it was nice meeting everyone. Also who ever i traded my wife to just hang on to her untill next year haha
Back to top Go down
handymancanfixit

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 1:12 pm

Good times with good people!
Back to top Go down
Cale

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 7:44 pm

Had a blast!! Hated to leave this morning and get back to the real world. Thanks to Bobby D and everyone else for putting on a great ride.

Last edited by CCrider on October 13th 2011, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan White

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 8:30 pm

My family & I had a great time as always.Cant wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
opelgt73

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 8:37 pm

Thanks RayRay for the use of your spare and thanks Groundhog for the tire. Looking forward to riding with you guys next time

Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 8:39 pm

Well Survived the drive home without rear brakes.

We really enjoyed meeting everyone and the super trails, thanks to all who set this up.
Back to top Go down
Milkman

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 10:38 pm

Yamabeast wrote:
I had a great time. It was nice meeting more of you guys.

Milkman, that must have been you that I was behind for a while Saturday. Your passenger had lots of trouble walking to the back of the rzr to get another beer. lol! He may have got on your nerves, but it looked like he was having the time of his life.

Had to be. Im pretty sure he had a good time. He rode with his head in his lap passed out the whole 2 hour ride home. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandbuggy

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Fall ride   October 10th 2011, 11:50 pm

We had a great time as well. Nice to meet everyone and put a face to a name. And for all of you that dont already know the Spring Ride is going to be on Thanksgiving Weekend this year aint that right Bobby??? Big Laugh We will see everyone then or maybe before then. Whenever the spring ride is LMAO
Back to top Go down
poohbear

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 10th 2011, 11:55 pm

I agree with Sandbuggy , move spring ride to thanksgiving. thanks Bobby & the whole crew had a great time .
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12043
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 11th 2011, 8:54 am

As always...I had a great time meeting new riders...and riding the trails...thanks for a great time..Bobby D...
Back to top Go down
keeter

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 11th 2011, 9:46 am

Was a great ride in some beautiful weather for sure, knowing how hard it is to get that many riders to do what was acomplished was amazing and a job well done by the organizers of this event. The charity was a wonderful selection and truely one needed that will be heartfelt for a while to come and i commend WVSXS and all it memers for making a difference to the local community that they have done this week and in the past! This is what makes this sport and the ATV community shine and enhances the sport for what it can be. Once again a super job well done and looking foward to meeting everyone again!
Back to top Go down
wvbill

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 11th 2011, 10:26 am

I had a great time also cant wait for the next one!!!....Thanks to the guys who put this ride together!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 12:47 pm

I would like to thank Geterdun for bringing up the rear of the pack I know it was a pain in the ass since we did not have enough radios in the group and I was at fault their for not having my good radio working so I will have a new one before the Spring Ride.Saturday's ride was a cluster you know what I mean with the crash happening less than 5 miles into the ride and got everyone separated but things happen out of our control sometimes.We had poor communications with having so few radios and then the same old problem of people not waiting on the person behind them lol! I don't know what it's going to take to get people to understand that you don't leave the person behind you in a large group ride.I can't believe we still got in our mileage on Saturday and got back to camp at a good time.

For Sundays ride it went perfect we had somewhere just over 30 SXS left that wanted to ride and everyone stayed together and we rode about 70 miles and got back to camp before 5:00pm If every ride would go as smooth as it did it would be great.For those who did not ride Sunday you missed a great ride.

I also would like to thank Shawn,Punder,ermullis and others who helped out other members with mechanical problems etc.

Last edited by Bobby D on October 13th 2011, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Gunpilot

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 1:25 pm

Bobby, dont know it this would work, but it might help

1. have a route sheet printed off prior to the ride for the rigs with radio's.
(This could be as simple as exporting the garmin .GPX file to Google maps like I did for those pictures of each days ride from space. You could then label each turn as a number so we all had a common reference.

2. On the route sheet, list the name of the radio rigs in order, so you know who to call in front of you in case your group gets held up. It seemed like several times getting a message from trail to lead was hard..this might help.

3. Setup two or three rally points along the ride that are called out on the map, and you could even list GPS coordinates on them. They could serve as a holding area until one group got caught up in case something did go wrong.

I would be happy to help anyway you need me to!

thanks
Gunpilot
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 1:33 pm

Gunpilot wrote:
Bobby, dont know it this would work, but it might help

1. have a route sheet printed off prior to the ride for the rigs with radio's.
(This could be as simple as exporting the garmin .GPX file to Google maps like I did for those pictures of each days ride from space. You could then label each turn as a number so we all had a common reference.

2. On the route sheet, list the name of the radio rigs in order, so you know who to call in front of you in case your group gets held up. It seemed like several times getting a message from trail to lead was hard..this might help.

3. Setup two or three rally points along the ride that are called out on the map, and you could even list GPS coordinates on them. They could serve as a holding area until one group got caught up in case something did go wrong.

I would be happy to help anyway you need me to!

thanks
Gunpilot

It would be much simpler if everyone would wait on the person behind them lol! and it will help a whole bunch when I get a new radio for next time pale
Back to top Go down
Gunpilot

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 1:34 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 2:26 pm

The good radios are a plus. Maybe the spray paint like we used at the spring ride. Porkchop was in the back and said it really helped. When there is a problem like the wreck, or the machine broke down (googly moogly). I think the whole group needs to stop take a break untill the an assesment is made on the best way to handle the problem......The last thing I wanted to do was leave Googly Moogly's wife out there with the machine while Shawn took him to get the truck, but this was the choice made to get the rest of the group caught up. It seems we are always going to have the overheating problems, tire trouble. Maybe the paint or some kinda planned route may work.

And poor Dylan......I radioed the front of the group and said I was taking the few machines that were overheating back down to the water and then back to camp, never heard another peep.........

It still was a great weekend just like them all.....
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   October 13th 2011, 2:53 pm

Sandbuggy wrote:
We had a great time as well. Nice to meet everyone and put a face to a name. And for all of you that dont already know the Spring Ride is going to be on Thanksgiving Weekend this year aint that right Bobby??? We will see everyone then or maybe before then. Whenever the spring ride is

Thanksgiving lol! I had a blast around the poor ole ray ray was the new bubba getting wieners put in his face the only difference he was not passed out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall ride 2011   

Back to top Go down

Fall ride 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next