WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» Creston Poker run
April 22nd 2018, 9:50 am by Rick_308

» Spearhead trails GPX files?
April 21st 2018, 7:06 pm by Pattersonrick

» 2 way radio
April 20th 2018, 2:18 pm by kymedic

» Riding in Boone and Logan WV
March 24th 2018, 11:09 am by kman23

» 2018 SPRING RIDE CHARITY
March 18th 2018, 7:54 pm by keeter

» interco tires
March 16th 2018, 8:28 am by Timmi

» 2018 Spring Ride
February 28th 2018, 1:02 am by My 800

» 2018 Pickens Poker Run
February 20th 2018, 5:00 pm by OhioRZRrider32

» Christmas
January 2nd 2018, 12:16 pm by Timmi

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
simoniz
 
Top posting users this month
Sandi B
 
Pattersonrick
 
Timmi
 
Bubbaz
 
kymedic
 
Rick_308
 
Most active topic starters
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Steve K
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Bighorn 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kennylacy



Number of posts : 251
Age : 49
Location : Crab Orchard, wv
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 10:17 pm

I have one front and one rear stock 14" tires for a Commander. Make an offer they have about 500 miles and no plugs.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 10:25 pm

How much for the front? It have a wheel? Could u post a pic?
Back to top Go down
kennylacy



Number of posts : 251
Age : 49
Location : Crab Orchard, wv
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 10:47 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
How much for the front? It have a wheel? Could u post a pic?
I don't have wheels for them. $50 but it is a 14" tire, yours are 12"???
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 11:10 pm

I forget I'll go out to the shop and look tomorrow. It's whatever came with my machine.
Back to top Go down
kennylacy



Number of posts : 251
Age : 49
Location : Crab Orchard, wv
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 11:28 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I forget I'll go out to the shop and look tomorrow. It's whatever came with my machine.
Yea the X's came with the 12" bead locks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 27th 2011, 11:35 pm

Oh ok never mind then. Sorry Kenny.......by the way what's the update on the muzzy black box?
Back to top Go down
kennylacy



Number of posts : 251
Age : 49
Location : Crab Orchard, wv
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 28th 2011, 12:33 am

TBONE21 wrote:
Oh ok never mind then. Sorry Kenny.......by the way what's the update on the muzzy black box?
It's works real good but if it is slick (mud or snow) you have to run it in 4 wheel drive because of all the wheel spin (POWER). You can always stop and reach under the dash and unplug it and plug up the stock system too.
Back to top Go down
Hump



Number of posts : 4683
Age : 39
Location : Richwood, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 28th 2011, 3:36 am

kennylacy wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Oh ok never mind then. Sorry Kenny.......by the way what's the update on the muzzy black box?
It's works real good but if it is slick (mud or snow) you have to run it in 4 wheel drive because of all the wheel spin (POWER). You can always stop and reach under the dash and unplug it and plug up the stock system too.

Shocked Tbone don't need a black box.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5386
Age : 51
Location : Mount Hope, WV
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 28th 2011, 10:58 am

he needs something..lol ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 29th 2011, 10:12 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
he needs something..lol ROFL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 29th 2011, 10:17 am

I hear ya
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

avatar

Number of posts : 1273
Age : 47
Location : Hickory, NC
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 29th 2011, 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   December 29th 2011, 9:17 pm

Hump wrote:
kennylacy wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Oh ok never mind then. Sorry Kenny.......by the way what's the update on the muzzy black box?
It's works real good but if it is slick (mud or snow) you have to run it in 4 wheel drive because of all the wheel spin (POWER). You can always stop and reach under the dash and unplug it and plug up the stock system too.

Shocked Tbone don't need a black box.

your right shes pretty quick as it is!
Back to top Go down
kennylacy



Number of posts : 251
Age : 49
Location : Crab Orchard, wv
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   March 29th 2012, 7:53 pm

Bump One is 27-11-14 and one is 27-9-14 can have someone bring them to the spring ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bighorn 2.0   

Back to top Go down
 
Bighorn 2.0
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: General Chat :: Classifieds-
Jump to: