WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» 2018 Spring Ride
October 16th 2017, 7:42 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 10-28-17 halloween ride at hotrods
October 16th 2017, 12:25 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 2017 Fall Ride
October 15th 2017, 11:24 pm by My 800

» overland expedition - potts mountian
October 5th 2017, 10:19 am by offroadohio

» blond cocker spaniel
September 29th 2017, 6:57 pm by Gary

» Anyone Riding this Weekend?
September 11th 2017, 2:04 pm by Finzup

» The View to Flag Rock
September 7th 2017, 3:42 pm by kmccauley

» Too quiet
September 7th 2017, 11:06 am by Guest

» outlaw trail maps
August 23rd 2017, 11:16 am by Timmi

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
My 800

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Timmi

Rick_308

offroadohio

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which trails for the spring ride?
H/M
26%
 26% [ 8 ]
Outlaw
74%
 74% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:55 am

This is the vote to do the H/M trails on the Friday and Saturday only. Not including thursday or Sunday. H/M trails or Outlaw.

If you guys vote outlaw then the charity for Porkchop will have to be changed. We may need to do a raffle at lunch or something when everyone is there.

Last edited by TBONE21 on January 4th 2012, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 10:33 am

Would love to get on the outlaws, Only been on them once with Shawn.
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12043
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 12:01 pm

I voted outlaw....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 12:09 pm

Thanks for the votes! We need everyone to vote. Also keep in mind if everyone votes outlaw then we will have to change up how we do a charity with Porkchops charity. We may have to do a raffle at the lunch area.....start area....or campfire.

Still tossing ideas though guys.

Last edited by TBONE21 on January 4th 2012, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elmo15

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 12:53 pm

Outlaws only been there once but i loved it
Back to top Go down
randyrzr

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 3:17 pm

I vote Outlaw trails and no groups , the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 4:33 pm

randyrzr wrote:
I vote Outlaw trails and no groups , the more the merrier

We may not have 70 to 80 machines this time so if we end up with 40 to 50 I think we could manage pretty good if everyone would keep up and watch out for the person behind them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
rayray

Number of posts : 6331
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 4:47 pm

Keeping up has been one of the main problems with some. I know that I have had to stop and wait on folks and then the one that was in front of me didn't stop so I had no way of knowing where to go at the next intersection.

Some folks are uncomfortable going at a fast pace and that's fine...that alone is a good reason for two groups. It's not fair to the ones having to drive faster their compfort level and it's not fair for some to have to keep waiting on the slower ones. Just my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 5:38 pm

rayray wrote:
Keeping up has been one of the main problems with some. I know that I have had to stop and wait on folks and then the one that was in front of me didn't stop so I had no way of knowing where to go at the next intersection.

Some folks are uncomfortable going at a fast pace and that's fine...that alone is a good reason for two groups. It's not fair to the ones having to drive faster their compfort level and it's not fair for some to have to keep waiting on the slower ones. Just my 2 cents worth.

Sorry CUZ!!!! The FO-FIDDY is doing all it can do!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ncmayo

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 5:49 pm

I say let's ride all of them lol
Back to top Go down
Ncmayo

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 5:54 pm

Outlaws are good with me I haven't ever been on h/m trails I have only been up 3 times so I don't know any better or what is better than the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 5:55 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

Dag umnit!!!!! Im giving her all I got Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 6:44 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

Hey...the FO-FIDDY does a great job keeping up...Getting the a note to go and keeping that note valid has been the FO-FIDDY'S problem...lol!
Back to top Go down
punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 7:18 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

Dag umnit!!!!! Im giving her all I got Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your good at that Tbone , we been wondering what it is your screaming when your riding Big Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 7:41 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:04 pm

rayray wrote:

I agree but I never thought we rode fast I considered it a moderate pace that everyone should be able to do but I don't have a problem doing two groups I just don't see a need for more than 2 and we have to remember this is just twice a year and the point is to meet one another and make some new friends and to come together as a group.We always have members riding just about every weekend in their own small groups so it's nice to have these rides twice a year to bring everyone together.
Back to top Go down
big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:22 pm

Not trying to be difficult but I don't care which we ride and wish that was an option in the voting. But if the Pocahontas system is open I intend to ride it one day and go to Welch another day. I did vote for two groups in the other thread because of all the above stated concerns. The reason I voted for groups is from around the front 1/3 on back there is a lot of starting stopping etc. No mattter how much you prep your ride, sometimes breakdowns happen but if I have a known issue I try to fix it first at home so I am not the cause of others inconvenience. The pace we go on is fine with us. Looking forward to this ride, seeing you all, but sadly this will be our only WV ride this year. So we want to see and ride all we can.
Back to top Go down
groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:28 pm

Outlaw trails for me, one group.. Outlaw trails can't last forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:31 pm

Bobby D wrote:
rayray wrote:

I agree but I never thought we rode fast I considered it a moderate pace that everyone should be able to do but I don't have a problem doing two groups I just don't see a need for more than 2 and we have to remember this is just twice a year and the point is to meet one another and make some new friends and to come together as a group.We always have members riding just about every weekend in their own small groups so it's nice to have these rides twice a year to bring everyone together.

Couldnt of said it better myself Bobby. I would rather be one big group and have at it like always. I dont think were asking too much. Two things you have asked.....keep up and keep in view of the person behind you. Usually over the past few years it has been ok. This last ride on Saturday there were some upset people. We sat for such a long time and the group was getting split up like crazy. Maybe we can forgo it this year and not do groups at all. I dont care as long as im in the fast moving group.
I want everyone to have a good time and if I can help then I would like to.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 9:46 pm

I think 2 groups is fine if that's what people want and then we can all get together later at the

I think all of these different threads are getting confusing and it's still way to early to decide to much besides having two groups.In the past only one day has been an issue which is usually Saturday that because that's when we have the biggest number of SXS some people just ride one day and the others days have worked out much better.

Back to top Go down
groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 10:02 pm

Maybe we should pass out a small flyer to the drivers when they line up at Ashland in order to emphasize two points. 1. You should have a rear view mirror. 2. If the driver behind you disapears then stop and wait. A Simple little requirement . Not much to ask for. If you don't have a mirror then you go to last in line. Some riders don't get the message and some just don't want to be left behind...My thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 10:05 pm

groundhog wrote:
Maybe we should pass out a small flyer to the drivers when they line up at Ashland in order to emphasize two points. 1. You should have a rear view mirror. 2. If the driver behind you disapears then stop and wait. A Simple little requirement . Not much to ask for. If you don't have a mirror then you go to last in line. Some riders don't get the message and some just don't want to be left behind...My thoughts.

You can do that and tell people until you are blue in the face but it never works from my experience lol!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin

Number of posts : 5377
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 10:52 pm

im ridn with both groups lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 11:03 pm

Bobby D wrote:
groundhog wrote:

You can do that and tell people until you are blue in the face but it never works from my experience lol!

It's also up to the person following to keep up!! It's bad when the Fo-Fiddy has to stop and wait on the one behind me!!
Back to top Go down
porkchop

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 4th 2012, 11:55 pm

either way is fine with me as long as we ride ! as far as the charity , we can still do a raffle ! making friends is what these two rides are about to me , 30 miles or 100 miles as long as I come away with a new friend , Im HAPPY !
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 5th 2012, 12:14 am

porkchop wrote:
either way is fine with me as long as we ride ! as far as the charity , we can still do a raffle ! making friends is what these two rides are about to me , 30 miles or 100 miles as long as I come away with a new friend , Im HAPPY !

these rides are just twice a year and it's more about meeting

new people and seeing
members that we only see at these rides and it don't hurt to give back and help these Charity's at the same time.But I do like to get some miles in so people feel like it is worth their time & money
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12043
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 5th 2012, 7:39 am

I think you all are doing a fine job....I have never been more confused in my whole life then now.......
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin

Number of posts : 5377
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 5th 2012, 7:43 am

bubba53 wrote:
I think you all are doing a fine job....I have never been more confused in my whole life then now.......
ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   January 5th 2012, 9:11 am

bubba53 wrote:

Drink you some good ol' goat milk Bubba...that will make you see things clearly. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail   

Back to top Go down

Spring Ride 2012 vote- Which Trail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next