WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10007
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10010
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10018
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10011
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10030
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10036
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10055
List of ethonol free gas stations 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
List of ethonol free gas stations SpringRider10057

List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3508
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3512
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3524
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3525
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3528
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3572
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3554
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3538
List of ethonol free gas stations 100_3534

List of ethonol free gas stations 106_6005-vi
List of ethonol free gas stations 106_6098-vi
List of ethonol free gas stations Dscf1320
List of ethonol free gas stations Dscf1321
List of ethonol free gas stations Dscf1322
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010004
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010005
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010006
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010008
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010013
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010020
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010021
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010022
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010026
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010030
List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010031

List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010049

List of ethonol free gas stations NewYears201012-31-09037

List of ethonol free gas stations Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
List of ethonol free gas stations Vote_lcapList of ethonol free gas stations Voting_barList of ethonol free gas stations Vote_rcap 
bubba53
List of ethonol free gas stations Vote_lcapList of ethonol free gas stations Voting_barList of ethonol free gas stations Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

List of ethonol free gas stations

Go down 
+12
commando64
pit dog
rampage309
chris50
JOHN DILLARD
Bobby D
Wingman
bubba53
Gadget
punder
rayray
neuromax
16 posters
AuthorMessage
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

List of ethonol free gas stations Empty
PostSubject: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 11:43 pm

Everyone knows that the ethanol in gas is killing small engines or older engines, here is a site that will tell you where to get ethanol free gas, I am going to try to run this in my rzr as much as possible.

http://pure-gas.org/
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 11:48 pm

Thanks....great post!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 11:48 pm

I am thinking about running it in the plus at one of my stores
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 11:50 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I am thinking about running it in the plus at one of my stores

Please do Tolliver, I will fill all my 5 gallon cans there if you do and I am sure others out there would do the same if there was somewhere local to do it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 11:54 pm

I have to send it to Bp and get their blessing.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:03 am

Dang , only 2 in winston not close to where I live or work ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:25 am

Ok just sent a request to Bp for non ethanol 89 out of Greensboro.

I will probably get it. When I do I am putting it in at the Bp in archdale by highway 85.

I will keep u posted. Today's price is 7 cents over the 89 ethanol price so mid grade could be priced 15 to 20 cents over regular gas price to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 7:11 am

not a single station within 75 miles from me.List of ethonol free gas stations 53580
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 8:07 am

neuromax wrote:
Everyone knows that the ethanol in gas is killing small engines or older engines, here is a site that will tell you where to get ethanol free gas, I am going to try to run this in my rzr as much as possible.

Thanks for the info....but unless your planning on keeping your small engines for 30 years or more...I would not worry about it....
Back to top Go down
Wingman

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 6:39 pm

I have pure gas delivered to my shop. The company that delivers to us has started to complain because they have to send a truck to Richmond, Va. to get it and they only have three customers still requesting it. They told me a few months ago I could be saving a bunch of money. I guess they don't see the big picture!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 7:06 pm

neuromax wrote:

List of ethonol free gas stations 733430 There are several around me
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
JOHN DILLARD

JOHN DILLARD

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 7:10 pm

ETHONOL FREE IS ALL I WILL RUN .3 MILES TO THE GALLON BETTER THAN ETHONOL BLEND PLUS. IN MY OLD JUNK. I TELL EVERYBODY.ONLY ONE PLACE WITH IN 50 MILES TO GET IT . NOW I HAVE TO SET IN LINE TO GET IT.WHEN PEPOLE CATCH ON WILL BE THAT WAY AT ALL STATIONS THAT HAVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 8:11 pm

I got approved today. Will have ethanol free gas soon!
Back to top Go down
chris50

chris50

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:15 pm

Anyone interested we have 1 here on the south side of p-burg...Stewarts Oil. I ran this in my rail and it done great also will it hurt to run 110 octane in my rhino?
Back to top Go down
rampage309

rampage309

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:50 pm

Chris, I would not run straight 110, I would at least mix it 50/50,110 is to much for low compression engine,I only run 110 or up to 113 in my drag car, if you want you can run straight 100, but if it was mine that is the most I would go
Back to top Go down
chris50

chris50

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 3:28 pm

Thanks for the input rampage. I ran this 110 also in my rail buggy but it cost me and I'm sure it cost you a pretty penny also to run it in your stock car.
Back to top Go down
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 8:28 pm

Good Post
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 10:39 pm

List of ethonol free gas stations 213618 Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 10:59 pm

You might try the outfits that sell to the farmers and small trucking companys. We have a small outfit down here that sells off road diesel and they have started selling reg gas. I have seen the ethonal gas eat up the fuel lines on chain saws and gas powered post hole diggers, and it only took a couple of weeks for them to do it!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 7:13 am

I think the Sunoco in Canal Wincherster is ethanol free. i'll double check.
Back to top Go down
wvdreamingrzr

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 10:53 am

wal mart sells startron starbrite fuel additive to put in your fuel. i use it in everything i use and have had no problems. just a thought! rich
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 2:30 pm

punder wrote:
Dang , only 2 in winston not close to where I live or work ....

Yep, one of them right around the corner from my house. I filled up a 5 gal last week. Wasn't cheap, it was in premium.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 2:32 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I got approved today. Will have ethanol free gas soon!

Very cool T! Let us know where after you do it.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 10:32 am

wvdreamingrzr wrote:
wal mart sells startron starbrite fuel additive to put in your fuel. i use it in everything i use and have had no problems. just a thought! rich
Thanks for the info...I'm gonna try that..
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 12:18 pm

wvdreamingrzr wrote:

Read a recent article in my NWTF publication regarding protecting your small engines. It recommended using Startron as the best stabilizer and ethanol treatment. Said it helped to prevent separation and counteracted effects of ethanol.

As a chainsaw freak, the forum members on one of those sites recommend fresh fuel every month before separation can start. Got to be diligent in this era of ethanol laced fuel.

I didn't know Walmart carried the Startron though. Might have to go check then out for it. Thought I was going to have to order online. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:14 am

Ethanol free gas there as on today in archdale nc.

Bp at highway 85 and 62. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:08 am

TBONE21 wrote:

Sweet, nice job T! Midgrade?
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:19 am

TBONE21 wrote:

I believe I'd also put a real estate type sign out front stating that, as well as updating that pure gas website. Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:19 am

What is the correct way to dispose of Fuel T bone , gas that has gotten old or has water in it ETC ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 1:00 pm

Environmental place. Zebra environmental here in high point can take it for a small fee. We got stickers and a couple yard signs to advertise the gas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of ethonol free gas stations   List of ethonol free gas stations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of ethonol free gas stations
Page 1 of 1