WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» 2018 Spring Ride
October 16th 2017, 7:42 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 10-28-17 halloween ride at hotrods
October 16th 2017, 12:25 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 2017 Fall Ride
October 15th 2017, 11:24 pm by My 800

» overland expedition - potts mountian
October 5th 2017, 10:19 am by offroadohio

» blond cocker spaniel
September 29th 2017, 6:57 pm by Gary

» Anyone Riding this Weekend?
September 11th 2017, 2:04 pm by Finzup

» The View to Flag Rock
September 7th 2017, 3:42 pm by kmccauley

» Too quiet
September 7th 2017, 11:06 am by Guest

» outlaw trail maps
August 23rd 2017, 11:16 am by Timmi

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
simoniz
 
Top posting users this month
My 800
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
Timmi
 
Rick_308
 
offroadohio
 
Most active topic starters
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Steve K
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 How many miles?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 2nd 2013, 9:29 pm




TBONE you are professional lap dancer I'm not qualified to take your job


Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 2nd 2013, 9:50 pm

Bobby D wrote:



TBONE you are professional lap dancer I'm not qualified to take your job



Heck I don't even know how to dance. That's all u bobby d! lol!
Back to top Go down
Finzup

avatar

Number of posts : 2037
Age : 69
Location : Kenna, WV
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 11:37 am

About 950 for me. Glad I didn't win! Up Laugh
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 12:40 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Towing miles was less than 50 ft thanks you very much! lol!

Your full of bull I heard from a RELIABLE source half of your 2012 miles were "being towed" miles.

You were told wrong there buck wheat....Longest tow was 30 feet. Only other tow was being pulled out of mud holes a time or twelve.lol!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 12:47 pm

Bobby D wrote:
rayray wrote:
750 for me....I hope to do at least 1200 this year. I know...it still aint enough......tooo much of and not enough of


You can always do like Hump and buy you a Rhino & have less maintenance

Naaa....I'll pass on the RHINY-RO....I had one and liked it but I think I'll try something different.... I'm thinkin' more on the lines of a KITTY KAT...or just keep my RZR and get it paided off and keep wrenching on it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 1:08 pm

rayray wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Towing miles was less than 50 ft thanks you very much! lol!

Your full of bull I heard from a RELIABLE source half of your 2012 miles were "being towed" miles.

You were told wrong there buck wheat....Longest tow was 30 feet. Only other tow was being pulled out of mud holes a time or twelve.lol!

Watch out now short stuff! What about that time your machine got messed up from going through the creeks and you were towed for MILES AND MILES???
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 1:47 pm

Nope...I made it all the way back all the way...just on one cylinder. If you got your info from Killerskank....you can't believe a word that boys says. lol!

He hates midgets!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 1:52 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Towing miles was less than 50 ft thanks you very much! lol!

Your full of bull I heard from a RELIABLE source half of your 2012 miles were "being towed" miles.

You were told wrong there buck wheat....Longest tow was 30 feet. Only other tow was being pulled out of mud holes a time or twelve.lol!

Watch out now short stuff! What about that time your machine got messed up from going through the creeks and you were towed for MILES AND MILES???

Come ride with us for a weekend T-Bone and lets see what you and your machine are made of! We may not be the fastest but I will guarantee we get into more then you will ever dream of!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 1:55 pm

Heck Im ready! Lets go! U guys up for riding this weekend out of Matoka?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 1:56 pm

rayray wrote:
Nope...I made it all the way back all the way...just on one cylinder. If you got your info from Killerskank....you can't believe a word that boys says. lol!

He hates midgets!! lol!

I cannot give up my VERY RELIABLE sources. They fear retaliation. I must protect them!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 3:40 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Heck Im ready! Lets go! U guys up for riding this weekend out of Matoka?

I can't...still trying to get settled in. I hope to ride by the end of Jan.
Back to top Go down
zingo

avatar

Number of posts : 606
Age : 68
Location : Jacksonville Florida
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 7:38 pm

big g wrote:
about 40000 miles 1500 in wva 5000 on motercycle and the rest driving around working

Come on G . You had to ride at least 2k on the creek in WV. Oh, maybe 2k beers?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 7:41 pm

For Jimbob





Well it looks like Jimbob is in the lead with the most
miles ridden in 2012 so TBONE has been nice enough to give a prize to
the winner so Jimbob you will need to PM TBONE your home address and he
will be making a visit to your house for a FREE LAP DANCE while he wears his thong


Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
zingo

avatar

Number of posts : 606
Age : 68
Location : Jacksonville Florida
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 8:03 pm

Bobby D wrote:
For Jimbob





Well it looks like Jimbob is in the lead with the most
miles ridden in 2012 so TBONE has been nice enough to give a prize to
the winner so Jimbob you will need to PM TBONE your home address and he
will be making a visit to your house for a FREE LAP DANCE while he wears his thong




In that case, I rode zero (0000) miles last year!
Back to top Go down
prtymrcr

avatar

Number of posts : 276
Location : Veto Ohio
Registration date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 3rd 2013, 8:08 pm

Bobby D wrote:
For Jimbob





Well it looks like Jimbob is in the lead with the most
miles ridden in 2012 so TBONE has been nice enough to give a prize to
the winner so Jimbob you will need to PM TBONE your home address and he
will be making a visit to your house for a FREE LAP DANCE while he wears his thong


Back to top Go down
Hump



Number of posts : 4683
Age : 38
Location : Richwood, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 2:41 pm

Tbone, you better be careful up there. JIMBOB IS CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
JimBob



Number of posts : 1756
Age : 69
Location : guysville oh. 45735
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 3:18 pm

SEND HIS WIFE AND I'LL BORROW SOME OF FINZUP'S VIAGRA PILLS. THERE IS ALOT OF BANJO BOYS UP HERE T-BONE MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT TUNE THAN THE LOCALS. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE JET HAS THAT ONE LOCKED DOWN HERE WIRT CO.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 3:24 pm

JimBob wrote:
SEND HIS WIFE AND I'LL BORROW SOME OF FINZUP'S VIAGRA PILLS. THERE IS ALOT OF BANJO BOYS UP HERE T-BONE MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT TUNE THAN THE LOCALS. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE JET HAS THAT ONE LOCKED DOWN HERE WIRT CO.

Back to top Go down
JimBob



Number of posts : 1756
Age : 69
Location : guysville oh. 45735
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 3:31 pm

I'M LIABLE TO HAVE A PTSD ATTACK IF I HAVE TO SEE T-BONE NAKED HELL JUST SEND ME ONE OF BUBBA'S GOATS ALOT MORE MOVEMENT I WOULD GUESS.
Back to top Go down
Wiley

avatar

Number of posts : 297
Age : 41
Location : Walker WV
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 6:05 pm

If I knew there was a prize, I'd jack mine up in the garage and put a brick on the gas petal!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 6:40 pm

JimBob wrote:
SEND HIS WIFE AND I'LL BORROW SOME OF FINZUP'S VIAGRA PILLS. THERE IS ALOT OF BANJO BOYS UP HERE T-BONE MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT TUNE THAN THE LOCALS. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE JET HAS THAT ONE LOCKED DOWN HERE WIRT CO.


  Get em JimBob 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Travis



Number of posts : 257
Location : Dillwyn Va.
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 7:26 pm

hey BOBBY how much maintenance did you do for the 3000 miles of riding thats way out of my league
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 8:02 pm

Travis wrote:
hey BOBBY how much maintenance did you do for the 3000 miles of riding thats way out of my league


If I remember correctly

2 sets of brake pads

2 sets of lower ball joints

1 set of upper ball joints

2 sets of tie rod ends

2 or 3 sets of bushings can't remember which but most time they need replacing way before I get them changed.Hopefully the Super Dave Bushings will last much longer.

1 set of wheel bearings

several air filters

a few oil changes

front & rear diff fluid change

trans fluid changed

still running same belt but I recently checked it and it looked real good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 8:49 pm

JimBob wrote:
I'M LIABLE TO HAVE A PTSD ATTACK IF I HAVE TO SEE T-BONE NAKED HELL JUST SEND ME ONE OF BUBBA'S GOATS ALOT MORE MOVEMENT I WOULD GUESS.

Ok that's enough! That's sick! you must be on crack
Back to top Go down
pit dog

avatar

Number of posts : 4423
Age : 58
Location : charleston WV
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 4th 2013, 9:35 pm

Ya t-bone don't make old jimbob go all mekong delta on your ass. He would fix you up like vietnamese show girl.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   January 5th 2013, 7:43 am

[quote="JimBob"]I'M LIABLE TO HAVE A PTSD ATTACK IF I HAVE TO SEE T-BONE NAKED HELL JUST SEND ME ONE OF BUBBA'S GOATS ALOT MORE MOVEMENT I WOULD GUESS.[/quote]Here you go Jimbob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How many miles?   

Back to top Go down
 
How many miles?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 1985 K100RT for sale-LOW MILES Excellent rideable condition.
» How many miles have you driven in Forza 3
» How many miles on stock tires?
» how many miles did your front brake pads last?
» 4800 Miles Across America

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: