WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» Poker Run Wirt
August 14th 2017, 11:56 am by hotrod50

» Poker run Creston?
August 7th 2017, 8:53 pm by Bubbaz

» Too quiet
August 6th 2017, 10:45 am by Rick_308

» poker
August 6th 2017, 10:43 am by Rick_308

» Anyone???
July 31st 2017, 8:39 am by Timmi

» The Potential Return of Great Googly Moogly
July 30th 2017, 10:21 pm by rayray

» New guy from Maryland
July 26th 2017, 11:04 am by TBONE21

» 2017 Fall Ride
July 24th 2017, 11:55 pm by My 800

» 2017 rzr 900 trail
July 21st 2017, 9:16 am by HEADHUNTER

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
TBONE21
 
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
Top posting users this month
Rick_308
 
Bubbaz
 
hotrod50
 
TBONE21
 
Most active topic starters
TBONE21
 
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 CAW RIDE 2/2/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killlerskunk

avatar

Number of posts : 1273
Age : 46
Location : Hickory, NC
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 1:12 pm

Hell , you guys got it made

not only Am I the founder of Battered Husbands Hotline

I'M A Member ROFL ROFL ROFL

It puts the Lotion on the skin or it gets the Hose Again........My wife's favorite Line

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

avatar

Number of posts : 1273
Age : 46
Location : Hickory, NC
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 1:18 pm

The last trip RayRay, Myself and Dad and Stitch did at CAW
We flew all day long.

I mean, I had to gas up at lunch time from throttle jockeying ...

Hope we take it a little easier this time... im out of money. lol

Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 2:13 pm

killlerskunk wrote:
The last trip RayRay, Myself and Dad and Stitch did at CAW
We flew all day long.

I mean, I had to gas up at lunch time from throttle jockeying ...

Hope we take it a little easier this time... im out of money. lol


Ya'll ride as fast and hard as ya'll want! I will see you back at the truck!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 3:09 pm

I ain't getting out of low gear all day long!!! DATZ DA TRUFF!!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 5:33 pm

Shut u better get into high gear. Slow ain't no fun
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 5:57 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Shut u better get into high gear. Slow ain't no fun

You know me better that that T-bone. I ain't gonna do like we did the last time we were there though. I can't afford to be fixing my junk this close to the Spring ride.
Back to top Go down
stitch89

avatar

Number of posts : 202
Age : 42
Location : Oakboro N.C.
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 8:56 pm

If y'all are going to take it easy I will bring my new Ranger. I know what will happen we will start slow then halfway through will be running a 100mph lol! . Maybe I should bring my RZR.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

[quote="stitch89"]If y'all are going to take it easy I will bring my new Ranger. I know what will happen we will start slow then halfway through will be running a 100mph lol! .

I do believe you have forgot! I drive a FO-FIDDY!!!!! Ya'll may be running 100MPH but I will be playing catch up!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:03 pm

Stitch...bring your ranger....we will let you and Carolinarhino lead. ....problem solved. See....ain't I smart!lol!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:05 pm

Are u guys going to drink or ride? Please Help
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:09 pm

RIDE!!!! I have to drive home...prolly won't drink over 2 or 3 if that,and cut off for me will be 3pm. T-bone...you can have my other 15 or so.lol!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:13 pm

Dang. If I have 3 I would be wrecked. I never drink and when I do it don't take much.
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:20 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Dang. If I have 3 I would be wrecked. I never drink and when I do it don't take much.

Maybe you need to stick to breast milk T-bisquit:lol!: Milk does a body good!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:27 pm

I actually love diet Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
stitch89

avatar

Number of posts : 202
Age : 42
Location : Oakboro N.C.
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:30 pm

rayray wrote:
Stitch...bring your ranger....we will let you and Carolinarhino lead. ....problem solved. See....ain't I smart!lol!


Cool, That Ranger 900xp will surprise you its pretty fast. It just doesn't hang curves to well.
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:31 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I actually love diet Mountain Dew.

lol! I hear ya....I don't do anything diet...I've got way too much invested in the perfectly round body of mine.
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 29th 2013, 11:34 pm

stitch89 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Stitch...bring your ranger....we will let you and Carolinarhino lead. ....problem solved. See....ain't I smart!lol!


Cool, That Ranger 900xp will surprise you its pretty fast. It just doesn't hang curves to well.

Oh yeah...900's are bad azz for sure.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 30th 2013, 9:57 am

rayray wrote:
Bubba...I would offer you a seat but you hurt my feelings last time that you rode with me. You said it would be a cold day in hell before you rode with me again.

I had to go to theropy 7 times...that ain't right man!! lol! My seat is open for you buddy.....JUST GET IN....SIT BACK...SHUT UP...AND HOLD THE FU@# ON!
Heck....I'm still in therapy....did you get the t-handle fixed yet...


Last edited by bubba53 on January 31st 2013, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

avatar

Number of posts : 1273
Age : 46
Location : Hickory, NC
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 30th 2013, 10:32 am

COME ON BUBBA, JUMP IN WITH RAYRAY

WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT EASY, AND TRAIL RIDE. MY DAD IS GOING TO BE ON HIS MAIDEN VOYAGE WITH HIS SXS.
AND MINE IS FRESH AND NEEDS TO BE BROKE IN EASY.

COME ON.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 30th 2013, 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 30th 2013, 3:54 pm

bubba53 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Bubba...I would offer you a seat but you hurt my feelings last time that you rode with me. You said it would be a cold day in hell before you rode with me again.

I had to go to theropy 7 times...that ain't right man!! lol! My seat is open for you buddy.....JUST GET IN....SIT BACK...SHUT UP...AND HOLD THE FU@# ON!
Heck....I'm still in therapy....did you get the t-hande fixed yet...

Are you going?
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 6:25 am

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
rayray wrote:
Bubba...I would offer you a seat but you hurt my feelings last time that you rode with me. You said it would be a cold day in hell before you rode with me again.

I had to go to theropy 7 times...that ain't right man!! lol! My seat is open for you buddy.....JUST GET IN....SIT BACK...SHUT UP...AND HOLD THE FU@# ON!
Heck....I'm still in therapy....did you get the t-hande fixed yet...

Are you going?
I won't know till friday...
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

avatar

Number of posts : 1273
Age : 46
Location : Hickory, NC
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 10:42 am

Here is a pic of dads since i finished up on it this morning

2" lift

wheel spacers

new wheels and tires

looks alot like mine now

maiden voyage...headed to SC in the morning.

RAYRAY, ME STITCH89 ANYONE ELWE COMING IN SAT

LETS RIDE

Back to top Go down
stitch89

avatar

Number of posts : 202
Age : 42
Location : Oakboro N.C.
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 10:45 am

Looks killer!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 11:02 am

NICE!! NOW LET'S GET SOME MUD ON EM'
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17036
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 11:42 am

awesome craig!
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 5:06 pm

killlerskunk wrote:
Here is a pic of dads since i finished up on it this morning

2" lift

wheel spacers

new wheels and tires

looks alot like mine now

maiden voyage...headed to SC in the morning.

RAYRAY, ME STITCH89 ANYONE ELWE COMING IN SAT

LETS RIDE


In the morning??? scratch Ya'll have fun!
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   January 31st 2013, 6:36 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
killlerskunk wrote:
Here is a pic of dads since i finished up on it this morning

2" lift

wheel spacers

new wheels and tires

looks alot like mine now

maiden voyage...headed to SC in the morning.

RAYRAY, ME STITCH89 ANYONE ELWE COMING IN SAT

LETS RIDE


In the morning??? scratch Ya'll have fun!

...THAT BOYS GOT IT BAD!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   February 1st 2013, 5:43 am

It don't look like I'm gonna be able to go....got to work...have fun and be safe..
Back to top Go down
rayray
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 6331
Age : 51
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   February 1st 2013, 9:37 am

Dang Bubba, I had a new T-handle and a pretend brake pedal installed just for you.lol!....maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CAW RIDE 2/2/13   

Back to top Go down
 
CAW RIDE 2/2/13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» Snowy Ride
» Michaux State Forest ~ Big Flat ATV Ride
» ride outs derby/burton area
» Oran Park ride day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: Members :: Riding Events-
Jump to: