WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» New guy from Maryland
June 19th 2017, 9:57 pm by WHITETAILCHASER

» Anyone???
June 6th 2017, 8:13 am by Timmi

» 2017 Fall Ride
May 30th 2017, 11:02 pm by dsawdy

» I need a favor
May 29th 2017, 12:59 am by My 800

» pictures
May 23rd 2017, 5:35 pm by Gary

» Camping On trail suggestions
May 19th 2017, 10:27 am by gfunk

» Anyone Riding 5/19
May 19th 2017, 8:13 am by ElmoEOD

» 2017 JBS Spring Ride Video
May 17th 2017, 2:44 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Maxxis Bighorn 2s on Can Am wheels
May 12th 2017, 8:08 pm by Ontrack

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
TBONE21
 
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
Top posting users this month
Finzup
 
mikec
 
WHITETAILCHASER
 
Timmi
 
dsawdy
 
bstouffer
 
barsav
 
Most active topic starters
TBONE21
 
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 1:53 pm

I think i'm going to add an electric impact driver to my tool box for the trails. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
pit dog

avatar

Number of posts : 4423
Age : 57
Location : charleston WV
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:01 pm

The lithium ones are smaller & more powerful. Just drink more jack.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:04 pm

I keep a Dewalt 18 volt impact in my tool box. If you ever sink your rhino and need to clean your sheave out or if you have to change a belt in the woods you have to have a impact!
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:04 pm

pit dog wrote:
The lithium ones are smaller & more powerful. Just drink more jack.

drink more Jack ?????????????????? HOW ? lol. think dewalt is good---?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5370
Age : 50
Location : Mount Hope, WV
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:06 pm

You don't need one now Jet lol .... run 14 in the front ... 15 in the rear. Your gonna have to get use to this .... you just ride it! Unless you do it like Carolina ... that boy needs a snorkel!!!! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Camoeiger

avatar

Number of posts : 28
Age : 30
Location : Nc
Registration date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:12 pm

I have a dewalt 18v it does the job.
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 2:14 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
You don't need one now Jet lol .... run 14 in the front ... 15 in the rear. Your gonna have to get use to this .... you just ride it! Unless you do it like Carolina ... that boy needs a snorkel!!!!

James, i have the beadlocks and set it up with 8 front and 10 rear.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5370
Age : 50
Location : Mount Hope, WV
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 3:37 pm

Jet wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
You don't need one now Jet lol .... run 14 in the front ... 15 in the rear. Your gonna have to get use to this .... you just ride it! Unless you do it like Carolina ... that boy needs a snorkel!!!!

James, i have the beadlocks and set it up with 8 front and 10 rear.

at least 12 all the way around or you'll bust a hole in it
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 7:05 pm

14 and 15 it is !!!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

avatar

Number of posts : 17031
Age : 36
Location : High Point, NC
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 9:08 pm

Don't hurt urself jet
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 9:24 pm

Dewalt is what we use at work
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Hump



Number of posts : 4683
Age : 38
Location : Richwood, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 11:32 pm

I don't have a cordless anything, but I do have a Dewalt sawsall and I can destroy anything with it. I know because I've seen me do it.
Back to top Go down
Hump



Number of posts : 4683
Age : 38
Location : Richwood, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 3rd 2013, 11:42 pm

Jet wrote:
14 and 15 it is !!!

I used to run 9 or 10 in the rzr with bighorns. I'm going to run 12 in the bighorns on the rhino. After riding with James the other day, I can see why he says such high pressure.affraid As speeds increase over rocky rutted out trails, so should psi or you will be taking corners on the sidewalls instead of the tread.

Let me break it down

9 psi= you can ride with Tbone all day long while getting max tread contact for max traction.

9 psi= you can run hard behind Hump all day as long as you slow down for the rough rocky stuff, then hammer down where you can.

12+= you may be able to catch Hot Rod (if he waits at the intersections) without knocking the tire off the bead or using the sidewalls as tread.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

avatar

Number of posts : 1710
Age : 46
Location : Statesville, N.C.
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 1:41 am

Hump wrote:
Jet wrote:
14 and 15 it is !!!

I used to run 9 or 10 in the rzr with bighorns. I'm going to run 12 in the bighorns on the rhino. After riding with James the other day, I can see why he says such high pressure.affraid As speeds increase over rocky rutted out trails, so should psi or you will be taking corners on the sidewalls instead of the tread.

Let me break it down

9 psi= you can ride with Tbone all day long while getting max tread contact for max traction.

9 psi= you can run hard behind Hump all day as long as you slow down for the rough rocky stuff, then hammer down where you can.

12+= you may be able to catch Hot Rod (if he waits at the intersections) without knocking the tire off the bead or using the sidewalls as tread.

Sad but true!!!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 63
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 8:47 am

Hump wrote:
I don't have a cordless anything, but I do have a Dewalt sawsall and I can destroy anything with it. I know because I've seen me do it.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 63
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 8:49 am

I run 12lbs in all four of mine....and I ain't trying to catch anyone
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

avatar

Number of posts : 2119
Age : 51
Location : Clayton, Michigan
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 3:57 pm

I've always run 12 all around too. Although I'm never going fast enough to run on the side walls. dynwim


Last edited by Yotehunter66 on February 4th 2013, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 6:29 pm

why would interco put 7 psi max on the side wall of the reptiles? it says 15 psi to seat bead and 7 psi max. they are raidials.

the big horns on the 550 grizzly say"do not exceed 36 psi to seat bead, see vehicle manufactures reccomended setting. i've been running them at 3-5 psi front and 5-7 rear.
Back to top Go down
Jet

avatar

Number of posts : 4150
Age : 66
Location : Canal Winchester Ohio 43110
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   February 4th 2013, 7:21 pm

Yotehunter66 wrote:
I've always run 12 all around too. Although I'm never going fast enough to run on the side walls.

I'm with you Yote !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box   

Back to top Go down
 
electric impact driver ( cordless) for the tool box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BMW K1 Protec Leather Suit on Ebay
» PRGR 2010 Egg Impact PX-01
» Nike VR2 pro Driver and Fairway Woods.
» impact tape
» Variator tool for free

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: