WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» Creston Poker Run
October 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

» 2018 Spring Ride
October 2nd 2018, 10:36 am by My 800

» Lodging between HMT Pocahontas and the Warrior trail
September 1st 2018, 1:04 am by mikec

» Back to ol henrys to explore trails. 8- 10,11,12
August 13th 2018, 8:13 pm by mikec

» Welch area
July 18th 2018, 7:16 pm by Rick_308

» Gates on trails
July 1st 2018, 3:15 pm by CanAmDude

» Ol Henrys Camping retreat
May 24th 2018, 2:33 pm by mikec

» Creston Poker run
April 22nd 2018, 9:50 am by Rick_308

» Spearhead trails GPX files?
April 21st 2018, 7:06 pm by Pattersonrick

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
Timmi

My 800

Bubbaz

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 4:23 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
That looks normal. Go to the S belt or look at some good aftermarket ones like Dayco. I think the tires are super heavy mixed with flooring it all the time in high at low speeds just gets the belts super hot.

I do think if you were riding in low for part of the day then the belt would of not given up. We were kinda slow at some points. I was in low for part of the day that day in order to protect my belt.

When I am riding and I feel I need low then I go to it.

That is kinda the rule of Thumb with a Polaris , Low to Hight , not High to low . If you are gonna stay under 15-20 put it in low , when the trail opens up stop and put it in high . Basicly its keeping the belt on the top of the Sheaves where it is cool , You are not going to hurt it with RPM's , turn it ...
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 4:33 pm

TBone you ride in LOW all the time .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 4:38 pm

killlerskunk wrote:

because u rzr 800 guys are too slow!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 5:10 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
killlerskunk wrote:

OUCH !!!!! good one tbone-----------------
Back to top Go down
rayray

Number of posts : 6334
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 5:17 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
killlerskunk wrote:

The only time that we slowed down was to wait on you....Carolinarhino said you were holding him and the FO-FIDDY up most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 5:22 pm

rayray wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
killlerskunk wrote:

The only time that we slowed down was to wait on you....Carolinarhino said you were holding him and the FO-FIDDY up most of the day.

I don't have a dog in this fight RAYRAY!!! Leave me out of it!
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 5:33 pm

haha, TBone

I know how you got that name.....

thats what mommy and daddy put around your neck to get the puppy to play with you.....LOL

those 800's got your number in the woods, you don't have the cahonies brother.

you said we were going fast when we started and me and ray just about spit our drink up laughing about it.
just ask old stitch89 about the ride before . that 900 would have to be taken out in peices after a run like that.

now granted , I know you would eat us up........Going down I-40

ROFL Big Laugh ROFL Big Laugh

ding ding
your turn
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 5:35 pm

Only thing orange flying through the woods saturday was Stitch on his
900 XP RANGER

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 5th 2013, 7:52 pm

Hey I like to build u guys confidence......Make u guys think yall were faster than me.

I didnt have half of the boilers lite in the boiler room. If I had them all lite I would of ran u guys off of the trail! ROFL
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 9:33 am

killlerskunk wrote:
haha, TBone

I know how you got that name.....

thats what mommy and daddy put around your neck to get the puppy to play with you.....LOL

those 800's got your number in the woods, you don't have the cahonies brother.

you said we were going fast when we started and me and ray just about spit our drink up laughing about it.
just ask old stitch89 about the ride before . that 900 would have to be taken out in peices after a run like that.

now granted , I know you would eat us up........Going down I-40

ding ding
your turn
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 9:50 am

More like you would have ran that 900 into a TREE

T T T OF THE JUNGLE .......WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

THE BOILERS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOU GO FAST WOULD BE TO SET YOUR ASS ON FIRE.......LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 10:10 am

Hey there were a few close calls there. A few trees got kinda close! There were 50 million trees there! lol!

Next time we go I'll hook a tow strap to u and floor it through those trails. Well see if u can hang on! Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 10:29 am

COOL , I WILL LET NIKKI DRIVE SINCE YOU FLOORING IT WILL BE ABOUT 10MPH

SHE SAID A COUPLE OF TIMES.......SHOULD I GO DRIVE TBONE AROUND , HE SEEMS SCARED
Back to top Go down
groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 11:17 am

???
http://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/84511-how-many-washer-spacer-behind-secondary-clutch.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 12:05 pm

killlerskunk wrote:
COOL , I WILL LET NIKKI DRIVE SINCE YOU FLOORING IT WILL BE ABOUT 10MPH

SHE SAID A COUPLE OF TIMES.......SHOULD I GO DRIVE TBONE AROUND , HE SEEMS SCARED

Heck I wasn't scared just tired. This baby business keeps me up all the time. I love her to death but she sure does like getting up throughout the night! lol!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 12:20 pm

Dang T-bone...you need to write a book on excusses....you could make a fortune! You've gottem for everything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 12:31 pm

Heck I'm telling the truth! Just like u! U know my azz was up at 3am bc I emailed u! I was one tired puppy!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 12:46 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Heck I'm telling the truth! Just like u! U know my azz was up at 3am bc I emailed u! I was one tired puppy!

Yep...I was talking to you on the sight at 3am. That means I was up too and I have 10 years on you. You didn't see me riding around like I was on a HOVERROUND.

NEXT EXCUSE.....Keep em' coming...I'm sure you have plenty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 1:03 pm

The day before I was up at 3am as well. Does that count? U don't told me u hate people calling u that time of the night. Heck I'm already up at that time of the night.
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 1:38 pm

Yes sir...I had a driver call me at 3:20 with a break down. I go to bed between 11 and 12 every night.

You don't need that much sleep T-bone...you'll get plenty of that after your dead. DATZ DA TRUFF!!

Look dude...It's ok to admit that you couldn't KEEP UP...it's not the end of the world. James has known this about you for a while now!
Back to top Go down
punder

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 4:12 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
The day before I was up at 3am as well. Does that count? U don't told me u hate people calling u that time of the night. Heck I'm already up at that time of the night.

Wait till she is walking , there is no sleep past that point , plus they is why they are so cute , so you won't put them outside like the dog that likes to howl . lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 4:59 pm

rayray wrote:
Yes sir...I had a driver call me at 3:20 with a break down. I go to bed between 11 and 12 every night.

You don't need that much sleep T-bone...you'll get plenty of that after your dead. DATZ DA TRUFF!!

Look dude...It's ok to admit that you couldn't KEEP UP...it's not the end of the world. James has known this about you for a while now!

Heck no! I could keep up! No sweat! I just didnt want u to get mad at me! U know how them short fellas get all bent out of shape when things dont go their way!
Last time I saw u mad u said u were taking your ball and going home!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 6th 2013, 5:32 pm

Dang right....My ball...my game...my rules.

Rule#1...RayRay is always right

Rule#2...RayRay is never wrong

Rule# 3...there is not one...go back to 1 and 2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 4:45 am

Tbone is a daddy now. Perfect excuse to slow down, lots of people use that one.

You better get ready Tbone. As in make up some better excuses, because there's a storm brewing in Mt. Hope WV. It's been going on for 2 months now. So you better get some rest because if you fall asleep driving and I'm behind you, you may find out what my front bumper feels like.
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 6:56 am

Hump wrote:

You better get ready Tbone. As in make up some better excuses, because there's a storm brewing in Mt. Hope WV. It's been going on for 2 months now. So you better get some rest because if you fall asleep driving and I'm behind you, you may find out what my front bumper feels like.
Dang...Hump ate his wheaties today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 11:05 am

Hump wrote:

I have alot to worry about in life but a rhino hitting my back bumper aint one of them. Ok well yes maybe it can happen if Iam parked with my motor shut down.
Back to top Go down
punder

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 12:06 pm

Hump wrote:

lol! You been eating the wheaties at Hot Rods house .... Still missing a cylinder lol!
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 12:16 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Hump wrote:

I have alot to worry about in life but a rhino hitting my back bumper aint one of them. Ok well yes maybe it can happen if Iam parked with my motor shut down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 12:31 pm

Ol Hot Rod is giving these boys some fake hope! Thats worse than a hott date that wont kiss!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   February 7th 2013, 12:33 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Hump wrote:

Hump, the rhino army can't take that. I'll get in front of him and slow him down. HIT HIM !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!   

Back to top Go down

RayRay's clutch system....please watch video!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next