WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10007
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10010
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10018
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10011
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10030
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10036
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10055
New member check in and advice needed 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
New member check in and advice needed SpringRider10057

New member check in and advice needed 100_3508
New member check in and advice needed 100_3512
New member check in and advice needed 100_3524
New member check in and advice needed 100_3525
New member check in and advice needed 100_3528
New member check in and advice needed 100_3572
New member check in and advice needed 100_3554
New member check in and advice needed 100_3538
New member check in and advice needed 100_3534

New member check in and advice needed 106_6005-vi
New member check in and advice needed 106_6098-vi
New member check in and advice needed Dscf1320
New member check in and advice needed Dscf1321
New member check in and advice needed Dscf1322
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010004
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010005
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010006
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010008
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010013
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010020
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010021
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010022
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010026
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010030
New member check in and advice needed Springride2010031

New member check in and advice needed Springride2010049

New member check in and advice needed NewYears201012-31-09037

New member check in and advice needed Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
New member check in and advice needed Vote_lcapNew member check in and advice needed Voting_barNew member check in and advice needed Vote_rcap 
bubba53
New member check in and advice needed Vote_lcapNew member check in and advice needed Voting_barNew member check in and advice needed Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New member check in and advice needed

Go down 
+12
big g
kawa4
Bocephus
mrwvsportsman
Purn1973
bubba53
shawn
Jet
Hump
Bobby D
Ryan White
buckmtn
16 posters
AuthorMessage
buckmtn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-08

New member check in and advice needed Empty
PostSubject: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 10:54 pm

Hi I'm Josh from Bridgewater, Va. Been lurking in the background for a while decided to step in to introduce myself. Also need some advice on a UTV purchase. Looking to buy a four seater to ride mostly hattfield mccoy trails. Looking at polaris rzr4 and the teryx4. Seems as though alot of forum members ride these type of trails and could help me decide. Rzr4 just seems like it would be to long for the tight trails. Any comments would be appriciated. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 11:04 pm

Welcome to the site. Both are great machines. As far as being too long you will find that they are actually not that bad and length wont be an issue. I would buy the xp4 but both are great machines.

Be sure to look at both though and buy what you like. Length really isnt an issue.
Back to top Go down
Ryan White

Ryan White

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 11:16 pm

Welcome to the site,like Tbone said their not as bad as u might think.Hattfield Mccoy trails are pretty big for any machine to ride on.I have put mine in some tight spots where you wouldn't think it would go.Been thinking about selling mine if your interested. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 1:39 am

New member check in and advice needed 351222

Ryan's RZR 4 would make you a nice one and save you some money.The Teryx 4 seems to be good we have I think 4 or 5 on here with them and they go anywhere you want and they come with the doors is what I like.

We ride a whole lot of outlaw trails and some are tight and the 4 seaters make it ok and even the long Wildcat's.I always carry a chain saw so if anyone has a problem we can fix it so next time it won't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 4:39 am

New member check in and advice needed 351222I like the teryx 4 for the shorter wheelbase and the factory doors. The longer 4 seaters will go just about anywhere with the right amount of throttle and good skidplates.

I work in your area. If you see a blue Tacoma with a wvsxsriders license plate on the front, that would be me. Small world ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 7:26 am

howdy Josh.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 8:55 am

New member check in and advice needed 351222 to the fun -- go with the 4 seater. They go just about everywhere we do with no issues.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 9:27 am

New member check in and advice needed 351222 to the fun
Back to top Go down
Purn1973

Purn1973

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:13 am

Welcome to the fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Purn1973
mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:25 am

I love everything about my T4, especially the dependability!New member check in and advice needed 922754

About the only thing you would need to add after market to the T4 is a $150 2" lift kit and a decent set of tires. After that, you shouldn't even need skid plates. Tons more room in the T4 for the family and seats are much more comfy as well. Not to mention the bang for the buck is so much better. If you shop around you can pick up a 12 for around $10-11k.
Back to top Go down
Bocephus

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 12:33 pm

New member check in and advice needed 351222New member check in and advice needed 643556
Back to top Go down
Bocephus

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 12:41 pm

New member check in and advice needed 351222New member check in and advice needed 643556
Back to top Go down
kawa4

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 5:11 pm

Welcome I have the T4 we love it,and when not on trails its a real workhorse also,I Pull my trailer loaded with wood no problem.
Back to top Go down
buckmtn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 6:32 pm

Thanks all for the replies. Sort of leaning towards the Teryx4 right now but havent made up my mind yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:10 pm

New member check in and advice needed 351222
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:28 pm

hey Welcome I have a t-4 and it does great
Back to top Go down
LittleBit

LittleBit

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:34 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Ranger12

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 12:17 am

Welcome
My buddy bought a rzr4 and it does great. I looked at couple different ones was going tobuy a ranger crew but decided to buy a regular ranger and put a cage in the bed and save some money to buy other item's for the ranger. But the best advice is to buy what you like, just like some of the other's have posted.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 9:29 am

T4 is a great value for all you get with it. Big G led a pack of us all over the trails with his. As the man says all you might want to add is a 2" lift and some better tires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 9:50 am

Being a short little fat skinny fella like myself I have ridden in the back seat of a T4 of Big G's on several occasions and found the ride and room very nice, more than I thought it would be. More leg room than the RZR 4 but that might be just me and the wheelbase is shorter and the bed dumps so there are some different features to look at also. Just some things I notice and far as power on the trails the T4 is just as fast and maybe more nimble than the RZR4 but on the open roads I believe the RZR would spank the T4.
Welcome to the site!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 10:25 am

Rzr 4 would definitely spank it on a long open road. The bed does Not dump which is one thing that I miss. But I still have a ranger around the house to use for working. Its all in what fits ur needs the best. I couldn't be happier with the T4 for my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member check in and advice needed   New member check in and advice needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member check in and advice needed
Page 1 of 1