WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10007
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10010
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10018
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10011
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10030
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10036
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10055
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? SpringRider10057

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3508
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3512
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3524
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3525
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3528
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3572
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3554
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3538
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 100_3534

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 106_6005-vi
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 106_6098-vi
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Dscf1320
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Dscf1321
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Dscf1322
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010004
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010005
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010006
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010008
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010013
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010020
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010021
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010022
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010026
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010030
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010031

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010049

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? NewYears201012-31-09037

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

» 2018 Spring Ride
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2018, 10:36 am by My 800

» Lodging between HMT Pocahontas and the Warrior trail
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2018, 1:04 am by mikec

» Back to ol henrys to explore trails. 8- 10,11,12
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2018, 8:13 pm by mikec

» Welch area
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:16 pm by Rick_308

» Gates on trails
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2018, 3:15 pm by CanAmDude

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Vote_lcapWho is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Voting_barWho is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Vote_lcapWho is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Voting_barWho is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chilly2031

chilly2031

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:49 pm

Hey I was just wondering who is bringing their kids to the spring ride and what ages? I am considering bringing my 8 y.o. daughter. She loves riding in back of my Teryx 4.
Back to top Go down
Cale

Cale

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:04 am

We're bringing our 2 girls their 10 and 6
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:09 am

There are always few kids on the rides
Back to top Go down
amiller

amiller

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:20 am

I MAY BRING THE WIFE....... IS THAT THE SAME  A little feedback pl  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.millerlandscaping.net
chilly2031

chilly2031

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:46 am

My wife is coming too. She bought me my snorkel and power commander for Christmas so she wants a test ride lol.
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2013-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 2:15 pm

Im bringing a buddy, he acts 12 most of the time. ( Sorry , oscar 5 )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 2:28 pm

bstouffer wrote:
Im bringing a buddy, he acts 12 most of the time. ( Sorry , oscar 5 )
 ROFL  ROFL
Back to top Go down
chilly2031

chilly2031

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 3:02 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:20 pm

T-Bone will b there ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:23 pm

big g wrote:
T-Bone will b there ROFL

kiss my butt!  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:24 pm

ROFL  lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 10:31 pm

Just bring sum beanie weenies for tbone big G
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:40 pm

i will bring him a bottle of the Purn special pbr
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:42 pm

Purn ain't gonna come. He's a sellout. He sold his rzr to fix that dang dodge.   Doesn't surprise me  lol!
Back to top Go down
Mothgrey

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 8:28 pm

Think my grandkids are coming also sone and Daughter GK 3 and 7 if that all come I'll be bringing 3 machines.

I thought I read most times you break into several groups. One fast one slower is that right?
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:30 am

Yes bubba takes a slower group and bobby d will guide the other group
Back to top Go down
Mothgrey

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:13 am

Cool thinking if the kids end up coming we'll go with Bubba if not were headed with Bobby.

decisions decisions lol  Drama 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 4:09 pm

Mothgrey wrote:
Cool thinking if the kids end up coming we'll go with Bubba if not were headed with Bobby.

decisions decisions  lol   Drama 

Kids come with the big group too. We don't FLY per say but we def don't do 3 to 5mph either.   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? 840768
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 4:12 pm

Even with kids, you will be OK going with Bobby's group. It's a very comfortable pace!
Back to top Go down
Mothgrey

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 7:50 pm

Cool thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Cletus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:24 pm

I just made my reservations bringing my 2girls they r 9 and 11 looking coward to meeting some of u guys on here!
Back to top Go down
Roger cantly

Roger cantly

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:54 pm

If yall think a 170 will go, then my kids will be their. They take it to the wagon wheel all the time. It's a camo 170 with a big wheel kit. They are down their all the time. Gets alot of attention.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:14 am

Roger cantly wrote:
If yall think a 170 will go, then my kids will be their. They take it to the wagon wheel all the time. It's a camo 170 with a big wheel kit. They are down their all the time. Gets alot of attention.

Don't think the 170 could keep up with the group.We try to put in anywhere from 60 to 80 miles of riding in a day.

My 2 cents 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Roger cantly

Roger cantly

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:23 am

The last time we went down. Rode from Herndon to welch and back. It was 57 miles total. Not to bad for a 7 and 9 year old.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:41 am

Roger cantly wrote:
The last time we went down. Rode from Herndon to welch and back. It was 57 miles total. Not to bad for a 7 and 9 year old.

Roger, The concern I have if they can't keep up when we get on a good trail where we can increase our speed to make up some ground from some of the slower moving trails and with limited ground clearance the 170 will be getting hung up causing a a back up.I don't know I have never ridden with a 170 I don't know what there top speed is I just don't want people that drive a long ways to ride have us held up and affect their ride.Sometimes Bubba will come and take a slower group that maybe a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:36 am

Honestly, I don't think the 170 can hang with the big group ride.  What happens is the long climbs with rocks and mud challenge a few people with full size machines.  It's all good until we have problems and get held up for a hour two or three times, then it's wide open to try to get back.  With a group this big, the further back in the pack you are, the harder you have to run.  And I do mean run hard.  I got near the back on my 1st group ride, and that's when I found out what I was made of.  When Bobby is running easy through the rough stuff, and not running hard at all down the straights, people back in the pack are running very hard, and doing 40+ in the woods on the straights to keep up due to the rubberband effect.  

If Bubba leads a group, it will be a small one, and he never goes over about 20.  The kids would be running hard in the 170 and having a blast, plus with a smaller group you won't get all stretched out and seperated like the bigger group.

The big group feels like a XC race for me if I'm anywhere from 1/2 way on back in the pack and I like to run hard.  Bubba's ride is much more relaxed mainly due to the fact that we split up so it's not as many people.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:46 am

bubba makes a great tour guide...specially if mrs bubba goes to keep him in line.....
Back to top Go down
Roger cantly

Roger cantly

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:07 pm

Sounds like a race more then a ride. I value time riding with my kids. So I don't want to go without them. I'll stick with the smaller rides. I'll get with some of y'all for a ride soon.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:17 pm

Roger cantly wrote:
Sounds like a race more then a ride. I value time riding with my kids. So I don't want to go without them. I'll stick with the smaller rides. I'll get with some of y'all for a ride soon.

It is a ride and it's a moderate pace so we can get some miles in and get back to camp at a decent time to enjoy the community camp fire.It is hard to please everyone so I try to please the majority and we have had people drive as much as 1700 miles round trip to ride and they spend a lot of money to come and ride so I feel I need to make it worth their while.
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:28 pm

RZ 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?   Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is bringing kids to the Spring Ride?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next