WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10007
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10010
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10018
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10011
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10030
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10036
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10055
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick SpringRider10057

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3508
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3512
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3524
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3525
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3528
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3572
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3554
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3538
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 100_3534

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 106_6005-vi
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 106_6098-vi
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Dscf1320
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Dscf1321
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Dscf1322
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010004
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010005
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010006
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010008
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010013
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010020
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010021
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010022
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010026
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010030
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010031

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010049

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick NewYears201012-31-09037

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Vote_lcapClose up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Voting_barClose up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Vote_lcapClose up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Voting_barClose up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick

Go down 
+5
wvdreamingrzr
Yotehunter66
wvbill
WV Hot Rod Rhino
rayray
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:56 am

I was at Performance East yesterday. Here are some close up pics of that new turbo Maverick.

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_10

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_11

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_12

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_13

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_14

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Turbo_15
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:14 pm

Nice, when r u picking it up? That carbon black looks pretty "stealth" to me...if u know what i mean.....lol...
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:17 pm

Do you think the mud and water would cause problems as far as the turbo? I know everything is sealed but was just wondering since you got a close up look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:25 pm

Well it looks a lot better in person. I was wondering the same thing. It looks sealed up pretty good. Theres one way to find out if she will hold up. Maybe they will take my Bobby D Tokens I have saved up.
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:30 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Well it looks a lot better in person. I was wondering the same thing. It looks sealed up pretty good. Theres one way to find out if she will hold up. Maybe they will take my Bobby D Tokens I have saved up.
everyone notice how he skipped right over my post.....in other words.....look out Xds it is
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:31 pm

wvbill wrote:
Nice, when r u picking it up? That carbon black looks pretty "stealth" to me...if u know what i mean.....lol...
Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 368967 Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick 926115
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:38 pm

i figured since the maverick doesnt have a bed i might as well get rid of mine...lol..i might be even faster then....805cc rhino pushing turbo maverick through woods ...priceless...805 rhino coming to the woods near you...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:39 pm

Im just messing with you Bill.  Im not getting a turbo. I want to see how it does and give it some time. I really want to get a 4 seater right now. IF I buy a turbo it will be next year. I am not convinced. Thats not a bad thing but before I shell out that kind of bobby d tokens, it had better be a proven good thing. Im already way faster than James anyways! lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:44 pm

lol...I hear ya.....they are making a max turbo aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:44 pm

yes they are.  Lord knows how expensive that thing will be.
Back to top Go down
clm08

clm08

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:32 pm

Loving mine so far .. I'll keep you all updated .. Them dragon fire doors are on my to do list
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:26 pm

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
wvdreamingrzr

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 9:08 pm

if you put a windshield in it i dont see how the intercooler would stay very well cool lol. it should make a good heater in the winter lol
Back to top Go down
clm08

clm08

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 11:01 am

the intercooler has a fan behind it .. it does get pretty warm though
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 10:28 pm

That wastegate actuator will not like mud.  That thing moves a lot.  Maybe it's not an issue but that seems really exposed.
Back to top Go down
T Wood

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2013-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:29 pm

The west coast guys will love it.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 8:29 am

thanks for the pic's. Good looking machine
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 7:41 pm

Alright what's the latest on the turbos riding in wv?  Is any mud getting to the turbo system?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick   Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close up pics of the new Turbo Maverick
Page 1 of 1