WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10007
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10010
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10018
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10011
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10030
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10036
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10055
The Iran Deal, the real story 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
The Iran Deal, the real story SpringRider10057

The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3508
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3512
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3524
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3525
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3528
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3572
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3554
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3538
The Iran Deal, the real story 100_3534

The Iran Deal, the real story 106_6005-vi
The Iran Deal, the real story 106_6098-vi
The Iran Deal, the real story Dscf1320
The Iran Deal, the real story Dscf1321
The Iran Deal, the real story Dscf1322
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010004
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010005
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010006
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010008
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010013
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010020
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010021
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010022
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010026
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010030
The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010031

The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010049

The Iran Deal, the real story NewYears201012-31-09037

The Iran Deal, the real story Springride2010032

Latest topics
» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 11:04 am by Timmi

» Apologies
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

» 2018 Spring Ride
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2018, 10:36 am by My 800

» Lodging between HMT Pocahontas and the Warrior trail
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2018, 1:04 am by mikec

» Back to ol henrys to explore trails. 8- 10,11,12
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2018, 8:13 pm by mikec

» Welch area
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:16 pm by Rick_308

» Gates on trails
The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2018, 3:15 pm by CanAmDude

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
The Iran Deal, the real story Vote_lcapThe Iran Deal, the real story Voting_barThe Iran Deal, the real story Vote_rcap 
bubba53
The Iran Deal, the real story Vote_lcapThe Iran Deal, the real story Voting_barThe Iran Deal, the real story Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Iran Deal, the real story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
My 800

My 800

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2014-06-11

The Iran Deal, the real story Empty
PostSubject: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:04 pm

Use the bathroom before watching...MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1hIz_vkZH5k
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1617
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 10:28 pm

Nothing like giving your enemy a nuke........
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 12:16 pm

WOW....Our country in so screwed right now. Our only hope is to get someone in the white house that has a brain and some balls and start taking care of business. Do what is right for our country and not their wallet.    2016 can't get here fast enough.  Ya'll make damn sure that you go and vote!
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 8:51 pm

I don't know who the bigger idiot is us or them.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1617
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 9:06 am

We, the people..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
2daymightbetheday

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 10:27 pm

It is time for each of us to FORGET being politically correct and stand up for our nation and the Constitution.  If we do not our children and grandchildren will live as slaves or in camps like the Jewish people in the mid forties.  As for me, I would rather my generation fix this than my children and grandkids pay the price.  Get out and vote, get others out, and most importantly educate everyone you come in contact with about the truth our media no longer tells us.  I find more true news on foreign web news than on our own media.  This is shameful.  The constitution is the final authority in our nation, let WE THE PEOPLE, stand up and hold the politicians to it.
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 1:24 pm

I certainly agree with the comments.  There is also a generation of those growing that do not want to have anything to do with the likes of most of us on this forum.  They do not see the value in hard work, providing for them selves and family, takes the pride in accomplishments achieved, and many other conservative qualities.  Religion being the main one, a living and believing in the bible and christian values represents a high level of accountability and responsibility to God.  These folks want nothing to do with anything that says they have to be accountable to something and want to be able to say the "feel good" is all that is necessary. 

When this "feel good" is accomplished, the other qualities mentioned above goes out with it.  These coupled with another generation of folks that have no desire to be productive in society and will gladly depend the Government for all their needs and they can and milk everything they can from society.

SO, as we can see it is the combination of the above that will be hard to out number in the voting booth and 2day is correct, if Obama and those of like minds remain in power, our children and grand children will never live or feel the freedoms we lived and felt in our times.  It is shameful to be forced to accept Adam & Steve and Eve & Sarah being married, to have a healthcare forced on folks that have worked all our lives to provide for ourselves, and have a Muslim Religion forced on us to replace the Old Time Religion we were all raised in.  I pledge to do my part in educating any I can to open their eyes and see the truths that are happening all around us.  This will be very difficult and will take a lot of it to survive.  In the mean time, ride safe...MD
Back to top Go down
2daymightbetheday

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 3:11 pm

Well said, My 800.  With everything going on in this world the last few years I have given a really long and hard look at the prophecies . I am convinced that even as we see all theses things happening, as Christians, we need to look to the Eastern sky.  We are told that when we see these things not to worry but to rejoice! Why????  Because we are nearing the time we will go home. 
   I do not think it was by accident that the very day after the rainbow colors were placed on the White House that the Star of Bethlehem appeared in the western horizon at dusk.  Take hope in the things we see and always depend on The One who is really in control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iran Deal, the real story   The Iran Deal, the real story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iran Deal, the real story
Page 1 of 1