WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10007
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10010
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10018
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10011
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10030
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10036
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10055
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 SpringRider10057

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3508
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3512
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3524
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3525
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3528
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3572
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3554
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3538
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 100_3534

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 106_6005-vi
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 106_6098-vi
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Dscf1320
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Dscf1321
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Dscf1322
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010004
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010005
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010006
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010008
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010013
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010020
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010021
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010022
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010026
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010030
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010031



1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010049






1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 NewYears201012-31-09037

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Springride2010032




Latest topics
» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 11:04 am by Timmi

» Apologies
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

» 2018 Spring Ride
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2018, 10:36 am by My 800

» Lodging between HMT Pocahontas and the Warrior trail
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2018, 1:04 am by mikec

» Back to ol henrys to explore trails. 8- 10,11,12
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2018, 8:13 pm by mikec

» Welch area
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:16 pm by Rick_308

» Gates on trails
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2018, 3:15 pm by CanAmDude

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
rayray
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
shawn
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hump
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
pit dog
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jet
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
big g
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
simoniz
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
bubba53
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bobby D
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
JimBob
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
ElmoEOD
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
punder
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Finzup
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
neuromax
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
rayray
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Steve K
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Voting_bar1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share
 

 1-22-11 Ride

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WvDirtyGirl

WvDirtyGirl

Number of posts : 33
Age : 33
Location : Hurricane,Wv
Registration date : 2010-11-19

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 6:35 pm

The hotel in Wayne is $69 a night and it has a restuaramt beside of it. It's a 20 minute drive from thrre to where we park.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
mastiff

mastiff

Number of posts : 230
Location : Ashland, Ky
Registration date : 2010-03-08

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 10:45 pm

Gadget, i believe its only 45 minutes to an hour from where we rode back in november.
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Location : Hillsboro, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-07

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 10:55 pm

Thanks Mastiff
Back to top Go down
Cale

Cale

Number of posts : 952
Age : 47
Location : Minford, Ohio
Registration date : 2010-12-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 12:58 am

I'm hoping to make it but just have to wait and see how it goes with work.
Back to top Go down
vrodrex



Number of posts : 45
Location : Hurricane, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-20

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 4:47 pm

wallers wrote:
Yea we can still meet in hurricane. we meet at the intersection 0f rt 34 and rt 60 where u go toward hamlin.

if anyone dont know where that is u get off the interstate at hurricane make a right go to the second red light and make a right go to the stop sign and you will make a left go about 200 yards and pull into the wide spot at the intersection.

if anyone need more info u can call me 1 304 412 2667

brian

I may try to make this, not sure if I'd take the Teryx or the King Quad. Do you go out Rt. 34 to Rt3 and then to Rt.10 to get to where you will be riding? I went that way out to 10 mile a couple years ago. If you go that way you'll be going right by my place.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Age : 66
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 6:13 pm

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 227156
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Location : Hurricane,WV
Registration date : 2010-10-06

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 6:39 pm

vrodrex wrote:
wallers wrote:
Yea we can still meet in hurricane. we meet at the intersection 0f rt 34 and rt 60 where u go toward hamlin.

if anyone dont know where that is u get off the interstate at hurricane make a right go to the second red light and make a right go to the stop sign and you will make a left go about 200 yards and pull into the wide spot at the intersection.

if anyone need more info u can call me 1 304 412 2667

brian

I may try to make this, not sure if I'd take the Teryx or the King Quad. Do you go out Rt. 34 to Rt3 and then to Rt.10 to get to where you will be riding? I went that way out to 10 mile a couple years ago. If you go that way you'll be going right by my place.


yes we go down rt 10 to rt 37 toward wayne it a few miles past 10 mile
just let us know if want to follow us
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
Slopoke

Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Age : 61
Location : Centerburg Ohio
Registration date : 2009-08-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 9:10 pm

I may have to work the 22nd.
I won't know until mid next week but not looking good right now 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 27585
Back to top Go down
vrodrex



Number of posts : 45
Location : Hurricane, WV
Registration date : 2009-03-20

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 5:13 pm

wallers wrote:
vrodrex wrote:
wallers wrote:
Yea we can still meet in hurricane. we meet at the intersection 0f rt 34 and rt 60 where u go toward hamlin.

if anyone dont know where that is u get off the interstate at hurricane make a right go to the second red light and make a right go to the stop sign and you will make a left go about 200 yards and pull into the wide spot at the intersection.

if anyone need more info u can call me 1 304 412 2667

brian

I may try to make this, not sure if I'd take the Teryx or the King Quad. Do you go out Rt. 34 to Rt3 and then to Rt.10 to get to where you will be riding? I went that way out to 10 mile a couple years ago. If you go that way you'll be going right by my place.


yes we go down rt 10 to rt 37 toward wayne it a few miles past 10 mile
just let us know if want to follow us

I'll let you know. You don't happen to drive the lifted Tundra on 35's I see around Hurricane, do ya?
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Location : Hurricane,WV
Registration date : 2010-10-06

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 6:38 pm

vrodrex wrote:
wallers wrote:
vrodrex wrote:
wallers wrote:
Yea we can still meet in hurricane. we meet at the intersection 0f rt 34 and rt 60 where u go toward hamlin.

if anyone dont know where that is u get off the interstate at hurricane make a right go to the second red light and make a right go to the stop sign and you will make a left go about 200 yards and pull into the wide spot at the intersection.

if anyone need more info u can call me 1 304 412 2667

brian

I may try to make this, not sure if I'd take the Teryx or the King Quad. Do you go out Rt. 34 to Rt3 and then to Rt.10 to get to where you will be riding? I went that way out to 10 mile a couple years ago. If you go that way you'll be going right by my place.


yes we go down rt 10 to rt 37 toward wayne it a few miles past 10 mile
just let us know if want to follow us

I'll let you know. You don't happen to drive the lifted Tundra on 35's I see around Hurricane, do ya?

No thats not me, but i have seen it. I think he works where i do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
Firepup

Firepup

Number of posts : 574
Location : Marysville, Oh
Registration date : 2009-11-11

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 6:40 pm

Slopoke wrote:
I may have to work the 22nd.
I won't know until mid next week but not looking good right now That1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 27585
That's a bummer, Angie said ELP had Saturday production days and MAP had none production days. Tell your boss you need that day off so you can work on a little research and development project. Or call off sick, you look like you might have a little RZR flu coming on.
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Age : 46
Location : south point ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 7:51 pm

Firepup wrote:
Slopoke wrote:
I may have to work the 22nd.
I won't know until mid next week but not looking good right now That1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 27585
That's a bummer, Angie said ELP had Saturday production days and MAP had none production days. Tell your boss you need that day off so you can work on a little research and development project. Or call off sick, you look like you might have a little RZR flu coming on.
1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 755864 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 719820
Back to top Go down
Shawnb

Shawnb

Number of posts : 13
Location : Greenup, ky
Registration date : 2010-12-12

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 7:18 am

Hey guys we ( some guys from work went last week ) will b there at about 8 am and wil will b parked at big Lynn at the bottom of the hill. I'm the only rzr of the bunch. But, I hope to c everyone out there b safe!
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Location : Hurricane,WV
Registration date : 2010-10-06

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 3:05 am

got my rzr back together today now i dont have to ride the wifes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Location : Hillsboro, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-07

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 8:45 am

guys have fun take pictures and stay warm.
Back to top Go down
mastiff

mastiff

Number of posts : 230
Location : Ashland, Ky
Registration date : 2010-03-08

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 8:52 am

I'm going to bail out on this ride. I've got some stuff that i have to do.
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Age : 46
Location : south point ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 3:59 pm

Slopoke are you still going?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 4:49 pm

Looks like this ride has people dropping out like flies too lol!


1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 272327 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 944472
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
mastiff

mastiff

Number of posts : 230
Location : Ashland, Ky
Registration date : 2010-03-08

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 5:13 pm

Launch22, how many miles do you ride when you ride out there?
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Age : 46
Location : south point ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 8:02 pm

mastiff wrote:
Launch22, how many miles do you ride when you ride out there?
It just depends what the collective group wants to do. Some guys like to talk and some like to ride. I like to do both. I would guess we will ride some were around 50-60 miles. What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 8:08 pm

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 117978
Back to top Go down
Slopoke

Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Age : 61
Location : Centerburg Ohio
Registration date : 2009-08-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 9:27 pm

launch22 wrote:
Slopoke are you still going?

Not looking good, pretty sure I will be working on a compressor Saturday.

I definitely want to ride this area this year, hope I can make the next one.
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Age : 46
Location : south point ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 10:18 pm

Slopoke wrote:
launch22 wrote:
Slopoke are you still going?

Not looking good, pretty sure I will be working on a compressor Saturday.

I definitely want to ride this area this year, hope I can make the next one.
Just let me know when you want to come down. I'm up for a ride any time.
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Age : 46
Location : south point ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-02

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 10:35 pm

I was just wondering who is still planning on going?????
Back to top Go down
mastiff

mastiff

Number of posts : 230
Location : Ashland, Ky
Registration date : 2010-03-08

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 11:02 pm

Quote :
It just depends what the collective group wants to do. Some guys like to talk and some like to ride. I like to do both. I would guess we will ride some were around 50-60 miles. What did you have in mind?

I really want to go but i can't commit to the whole day plus its susposed to be 25 degrees. If you go, what time do you think will be back
Back to top Go down
JOHN DILLARD

JOHN DILLARD

Number of posts : 382
Age : 58
Location : GALLIPOLIS OHIO
Registration date : 2011-01-16

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 11:15 pm

HI I,D LIKE TO RIDE THIS AERA I HAD FRIENDS THAT RODE THERE YEARS AGO BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE . BUT I CANT THIS WEEKEND I WOULD LIKE TO GO SOME TIME THIS YEAR .
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Location : Hurricane,WV
Registration date : 2010-10-06

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 2:17 am

JOHN DILLARD wrote:
HI I,D LIKE TO RIDE THIS AERA I HAD FRIENDS THAT RODE THERE YEARS AGO BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE . BUT I CANT THIS WEEKEND I WOULD LIKE TO GO SOME TIME THIS YEAR .

Anytime let me know
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Location : Hurricane,WV
Registration date : 2010-10-06

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 2:20 am

launch22 wrote:
I was just wondering who is still planning on going?????


I'm still in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 11:59 am

if weather is not to bad i will be at wv riders house fri morning 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 643556 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 469948 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 545418 1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 545418
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Age : 71
Location : Kenna, WV
Registration date : 2009-07-13

1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 3:32 pm

I'm still in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-22-11 Ride    1-22-11  Ride  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
1-22-11 Ride
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Michaux State Forest ~ Big Flat ATV Ride
» UTV/SIDE X SIDE RIDE AT LORETTA LYNN'S
» New Years Day Ride, 2011
» WATVC 2-26 Ride
» Polaris Lock and ride box for sale!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: West Va Trails :: East Lynn Lake-
Jump to: