WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10007
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10010
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10018
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10011
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10030
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10036
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10055
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  SpringRider10057

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3508
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3512
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3524
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3525
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3528
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3572
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3554
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3538
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  100_3534

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  106_6005-vi
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  106_6098-vi
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Dscf1320
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Dscf1321
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Dscf1322
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010004
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010005
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010006
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010008
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010013
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010020
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010021
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010022
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010026
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010030
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010031

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010049

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  NewYears201012-31-09037

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcapPoll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Voting_barPoll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcapPoll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Voting_barPoll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter

Go down 
+7
rayray
tiler65
Thunter
Hump
andrewn5998
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Bobby D
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Vote for best weekend to ride
Memorial Day May 28,29,30
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcap18%Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Independence Day July 2,3,4
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcap0%Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Labor Day Sept 3,4,5
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcap0%Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
May non-Holiday weekend
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcap9%Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
June non-Holiday weekend
Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_lcap73%Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
July non-Holiday weekend
 0% [ 0 ]
August non-Holiday weekend
 0% [ 0 ]
Sept non-Holiday weekend
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Empty
PostSubject: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:07 am

Ok lets plan a date to ride 5 points with Thunter and see some new trails.I think a Holiday weekend would be best but I'm game for whatever the majority wants so I have listed below the holiday weekends coming up after our Spring Ride and also added other options for non-Holiday weekends in case that would be better if people already have plans for their Holidays with the family etc.

We will stay here http://www.campcopperhead.net/

Lets see how many WV SXS RIDERS we can get to ride 5 points.

Don't vote unless you are serious because we will go with the date that has the most votes and start making reservations at the Campground so we can get enough spaces.You can always stay in a Motel and leave your SXS with the group at the Campground too.It's ok if you vote and something comes uplater that you can't go so vote.

Last edited by Bobby D on February 12th 2011, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:10 am

Oh yea if one of the Non-Holiday weekend wins the vote.For example if June wins then we will vote on weekend dates for June if you follow me.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:17 am

Also post if you plan to make this ride or not as this will give us an idea of who will be going Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  944472
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:22 am

Looks like this far for me Trip distance: 265.6 mi Time: 4 hrs 33 mins

Click on their contact us link and they have a direction box just put in your address or zip code to see how far it is for you to make this ride.

Also look at their photo gallery & layout of the Campground it looks nice with spots that back up to a creek.

Last edited by Bobby D on February 8th 2011, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:27 am

I will def go as long as it isn't on a major holiday. I always have to work during the major holidays.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:28 am

I wanna go.........whenever is fine with me
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:33 am

Do they have a shower house there like Ashland?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:41 am

TBONE21 wrote:
Do they have a shower house there like Ashland?

Just look over their web site it shows you pictures and gives you all kinds of info.

The reason I like to have a vote is to let the majority win to be fair that way it works out best for the most people.I understand no matter what date we use it will not suit everyone but by voting gives everyone a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:43 am

Attending List.

Thunter
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Andrewn5998
tiler65

Maybes

TBONE
Yamabeast
justhere

Last edited by Bobby D on February 8th 2011, 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:45 am

Hey Thunter you need to speak up if there are some dates that don't work for you because if there is we don't need to be voting on dates that you can't ride as we are depending on you and your local buddies to guide us Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  541560
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 12:45 am

Well if there is a bath house I will just bring my race trailer and sleep in it. Just need a shower and I'm good to go
Back to top Go down
andrewn5998

andrewn5998

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 1:05 am

I will be there any week end will be fine with me or during the week if im not working, and is it all right for atv's to come also?
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 1:26 am

I'm not voting yet, but I will be there as long as it's not memorial day weekend. Any other time will be ok. Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  643556
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 2:54 am

I'm not gonna vote because I don't care when it is I will be there. If I know in advance I will take off time from work to be there. I will tell you that memorial day weekend is the weekend with the most riders at 5 Points. I was at the Wagon Wheel last year but I have talked to riders that was at 5 Points and they said it was almost smothering there were so many riders. 4 people were life flighted and one died that weekend of riding. So it's up to you guys on what you prefer. Tons of other riders or a little less riders. I can probably throw in another couple names tomorrow that will commit to the ride.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 3:33 am

Thunter wrote:
I'm not gonna vote because I don't care when it is I will be there. If I know in advance I will take off time from work to be there. I will tell you that memorial day weekend is the weekend with the most riders at 5 Points. I was at the Wagon Wheel last year but I have talked to riders that was at 5 Points and they said it was almost smothering there were so many riders. 4 people were life flighted and one died that weekend of riding. So it's up to you guys on what you prefer. Tons of other riders or a little less riders. I can probably throw in another couple names tomorrow that will commit to the ride.

Well it sounds like there is enough trails that you can stay away from the big crowds if we want to.I don't mind a bunch of other riders around it makes it more interesting to watch people and see different machines it makes for some good entertainment sometimes.I just don't want to ride anything to steep or real off camber but if some are into that they can have a different group for that.I just want to ride some nice scenic trails and see something different and I'm not out to see what my RZR will climb etc etc.

I guess you will figure out a route from the Campground and can you post the name of the nearest Motel to the Campground with a address please or how far apart the two would be.I think we need to have a date set within a couple of weeks to start booking at the Campground.
Back to top Go down
tiler65

tiler65

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:39 am

count me in only date i wont be able to ride is the weekend of the June 10th as i have a Graduation in PA.for my oldest daughter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:47 am

put me in as maybe depending on date
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 10:47 am

You guys that can't ride ride a certain weekend I would suggest you vote for any weekend you can ride it will give you a better chance for it not to be the weekend you can't ride if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 2:01 pm

well i can ride aslong as im off that weekend...and i only get one weekend off every month and a half...
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 2:51 pm

Attending List.

Thunter
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Andrewn5998
tiler65

Maybes

TBONE
Yamabeast
justhere
jamiedezz
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 3:43 pm

I'm kinda on the fence on this one...That's a long way from Statesville, NC...
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 4:30 pm

rayray wrote:

I understand that you can always decide later we just have to get a date for now and start booking a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 4:40 pm

rayray wrote:

How long of a haul is it from Greensboro?
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:00 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:

How long of a haul is it from Greensboro?

According to the Yahoo map it's 370 miles and 6 hours and 3minutes.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:01 pm

Bobby add Rob Shaver to the ride.
Back to top Go down
Bob Shaver

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:42 pm

ADD BOB SHAVER TO THE LIST
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:31 pm

Attending List.

Thunter
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Andrewn5998
tiler65
Rob Shaver
Bob Shaver

Maybes

TBONE
Yamabeast
justhere
jamiedezz
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:33 pm

Just 3 more days to vote and if a Non-Holiday weekend wins like it looks like June is currently winning then we will do another vote for a few days to pick the weekend in June to ride.
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:48 pm

Does it cost anything to ride there or is it outlaw trails?

That is a long haul from NC.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:58 pm

put me as a maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter    Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll voting Canceld for ride with Thunter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next