WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» 2018 Spring Ride
October 16th 2017, 7:42 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 10-28-17 halloween ride at hotrods
October 16th 2017, 12:25 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» 2017 Fall Ride
October 15th 2017, 11:24 pm by My 800

» overland expedition - potts mountian
October 5th 2017, 10:19 am by offroadohio

» blond cocker spaniel
September 29th 2017, 6:57 pm by Gary

» Anyone Riding this Weekend?
September 11th 2017, 2:04 pm by Finzup

» The View to Flag Rock
September 7th 2017, 3:42 pm by kmccauley

» Too quiet
September 7th 2017, 11:06 am by Guest

» outlaw trail maps
August 23rd 2017, 11:16 am by Timmi

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

barsav

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
My 800

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Timmi

Rick_308

offroadohio

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 1:55 pm

Let The EPA Hear From You
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 –                                

Dear Friends – stupid people 

You are likely aware of the EPA’s latest assault in its ongoing “War on Coal,” which essentially bans the construction of new coal-fired power plants in the United States.  These misguided EPA regulations, called New Source Performance Standards (NSPS), are so unrealistic that there is not a single coal-fired plant in the United States that would be allowed to be built today, even those that have the best available technology like the Virginia City Plant in St. Paul.   As President Obama admitted in 2008, the cost of these policies will be passed on to consumers.  Who are the consumers?  They’re average, middle-class Americans working hard to try and make it in today’s tough economy.  Sadly, government policies are making their lives harder.

The EPA’s War on Coal is a war on our jobs, our energy, and our way of life.  At a time when many Americans are being forced to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table, it is unacceptable for the EPA to hinder the use of coal and other domestic energy source, like natural gas.  Burdensome energy regulations have led to higher energy costs, which put a strain on working families and those on fixed incomes.  Higher electric prices also make it more expensive to manufacture goods in America.  When American goods are more expensive, they are less competitive in the global economy.  The bottom line is that American jobs are at stake as a result of federal regulations on coal, natural gas, and other domestic energy resources.

My four-point plan to turn around our current policies of hurting American energy production is called “The Four D’s.”  Drill.  Reducing our dependence on foreign oil means we must drill for our own domestic oil and natural gas.  Dig.  The United States has the largest coal reserves in the world.  I support proposals that encourage the United States to tap into its abundant and affordable domestic energy resources, including coal and natural gas.  Discover.  We can use our universities and think-tanks to find new energy sources and ways to use energy more efficiently.  Deregulate.  It is time for government to get out of the way and let private businesses use our domestic energy resources more freely.

The EPA needs to hear from hard working folks in Southwest Virginia.  Please take a moment and visit
http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495-2338 to share your thoughts on how EPA actions are affecting you and your family.  The public comment period is open through May 9th I also encourage you to share this message with your friends and neighbors.  I remain

Sincerely yours,

H. MORGAN GRIFFITH
Member of Congress
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 2:15 pm

Morgan's a good guy, he does try to do what's right. I went to high school with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 5:35 pm

Thank god that he is standing up for what is right good job
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 7:29 pm

I posted my comment.
Back to top Go down
pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 8:39 pm

Sent.
Back to top Go down
Billy

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   March 25th 2014, 9:01 pm

Thanks Paul Pit Dog  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH   

Back to top Go down

Virginia Congressman H. MORGAN GRIFFITH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1