WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10007
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10010
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10018
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10011
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10030
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10036
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10055
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 SpringRider10057

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3508
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3512
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3524
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3525
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3528
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3572
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3554
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3538
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 100_3534

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 106_6005-vi
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 106_6098-vi
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Dscf1320
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Dscf1321
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Dscf1322
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010004
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010005
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010006
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010008
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010013
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010020
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010021
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010022
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010026
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010030
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010031

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010049

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 NewYears201012-31-09037

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Voting_barI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Voting_barI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)

Go down 
+10
Gadget
Cumminsdzl
mrwvsportsman
My 800
Ron(09rzr)
Yotehunter66
commando64
dsawdy
Timmi
BobT
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:44 pm

is there a way to make the waypoint names bigger when you zoom in? mine seem to stay the same size even if i zoom all the way in.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:50 pm

I know its something in the display settings just tring to figure out which setting.
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:54 pm

Under settings go to Display Options/Waypoint Icon Scaling and experiment.......I use 13.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 10:07 pm

Ahh thats better...thanks for all the schooling Bob!
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:29 am

Mine went all goofy yesterday when I was out in the yard playing with the gps, the screen was upside down, then there was no map after I lost wifi signal... I messed with every setting on the tablet and BCN, finally got the screen right. Then I remembered I hadn't d/l a map for my area...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:33 am

BobT wrote:
Under settings go to Display Options/Waypoint Icon Scaling and experiment.......I use 13.

I played with all of these settings and it didn't seem to change anything on my maps! Not sure what I am missing here...it seems pretty straight forward!
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:19 pm

Timmi wrote:
Mine went all goofy yesterday when I was out in the yard playing with the gps, the screen was upside down, then there was no map after I lost wifi signal... I messed with every setting on the tablet and BCN, finally got the screen right. Then I remembered I hadn't d/l a map for my area...
HAHAHA...sounds like something i would do...good one Timmi!
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 6:28 am

will this app work for an i-phone or is there another recommended one??
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:22 am

the fellas on rzr forum use motion x for iphone
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:47 am

what would i have to do to get bob t's maps to work with it
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:33 am

wow man you would have to ask him. I know nothing about iphones. he may have his maps in a file just for iphones. sorry I can't be more help.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:34 pm

thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 6:48 pm

Motion-X will only accept 300 tracks, my WV Trails is over 700 tracks.  Upgrade to Android.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:02 pm

Lol I just went from android to I phone
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:28 pm

Bob, I used the tablet with BCN and your files, it's the bomb! It does not work with sat view background, can't see it! :) I used the street maps topo or whatever it is, that was a lot better. It did lose signal a few times in tree cover. The tracking works well. I kept it plugged in all day to keep it charged.
The only problem I had was coming up the creek the 570 bottomed out on a rock and jarred the tablet out of the x ram mount. It hit the floor, but it still works. I may run some big rubber bands or something around it next time to make sure that doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:32 pm

I also used mine this past weekend and its awesome,i did notice that even when plugged in to the charger that the battery was draining quick,so im going to wire the 12v plug straight to the battery with heavier guage wire and ordered the higher amp charger for it.Thanks Bob for all the info!
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:58 pm

BobT, I am not real GPS/Tablet fluent.  Is it possible to just get some of your GPS files in the form that my Garmin 76c will read them and just load them from my desktop computer.

I will try to learn the tablet operation.  I have a Samsung Tab3 8" and also an Ipad2, but right now just to be able to load the tracks from my desktop onto my Garmin 76c before the various trips will be fine with me.  Thanks...MD
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:56 pm

Yes, you should be able to load the map onto a 76C.  Go to the link below and download the map.  Just click the file to open it and follow the instructions.  There is also a link below to some instructions I wrote on how to get Garmin's free software and install the map.  I would recommend you use Mapsource since it is simpler.  Unfortunately Garmin does not make this easy.

WV ATV Map

Instructions
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

Thanks Bob, and I really look forward to riding with you and the group again, this time in my own...MD
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 10:38 pm

Whats the MD stand for??im lost....
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:49 am

Mike S wrote:
His name is Mike Dunlap  :)
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 8:38 am

OK
Back to top Go down
mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:39 am

I am having a heck of a time finding the WV map file. It isn't showing as a Trip database.  Only the default one is showing. And I try to browse to it under Import tracks and it won't do it because it isn't .GPX file. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 12:21 pm

I figured it out.  Had to move some files around.  Looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 12:43 pm

if you run it on a tablet it is amazing, Bob does outstanding work on this
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:00 pm

Commando64 asked,

good one Just a signature I started using a long time ago and I just stuck with it as habit...MD
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:02 pm

IHY lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cumminsdzl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 10:55 pm

BobT i was hoping you could give me a little help.  I have your maps on my Garmin and they are great.  I recently downloaded BCN onto my tablet to try it out.  I downloaded the zip file of your bcn tracks onto my laptop, then copied them onto my tablet into their own seperate file.  When i try to import tracks in bcn i can choose that file to open, but it doesnt appear the show anything in that file.

Im new to android and may have done this incorrectly.  Ive read all i can find on this and just cant seem to get it right.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 11:15 pm

The two data files that I mention need to unzipped before you put them on your tablet.  They go into the BCN\Data directory.  If you still have an issue PM me and I will give you my phone number and I can walk you through it.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Cumminsdzl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 9:34 am

Ok, ill look at it again when i get home.  Im just using a usb cable connected between the two to transfer the files.  Last night when using "my computer" on my laptop to explore the files on the tablet i didnt see any BCN files even though the app is on the tablet.  I'll look around some more tonight.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next