WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
off topic SpringRider10007
off topic SpringRider10010
off topic SpringRider10018
off topic SpringRider10011
off topic SpringRider10030
off topic SpringRider10036
off topic SpringRider10055
off topic 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
off topic SpringRider10057

off topic 100_3508
off topic 100_3512
off topic 100_3524
off topic 100_3525
off topic 100_3528
off topic 100_3572
off topic 100_3554
off topic 100_3538
off topic 100_3534

off topic 106_6005-vi
off topic 106_6098-vi
off topic Dscf1320
off topic Dscf1321
off topic Dscf1322
off topic Springride2010004
off topic Springride2010005
off topic Springride2010006
off topic Springride2010008
off topic Springride2010013
off topic Springride2010020
off topic Springride2010021
off topic Springride2010022
off topic Springride2010026
off topic Springride2010030
off topic Springride2010031

off topic Springride2010049

off topic NewYears201012-31-09037

off topic Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
off topic Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
off topic Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
off topic Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
off topic Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
off topic Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
off topic Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
off topic Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
off topic Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
off topic Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
off topic Vote_lcapoff topic Voting_baroff topic Vote_rcap 
bubba53
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

off topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-16

off topic Empty
PostSubject: off topic   off topic Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:28 pm

This was posted in the Ferguson Scanner, and later deleted. I copied it before it disappeared, and emailed it to myself. I am posting it here because I found this man's message to be in keeping with my own thoughts about the events going on in Ferguson. It's lengthy, but worth reading. See if you agree, and let me know your thoughts (I blanked out references to the 'n' word, for FB rules):
My Name is William G. Lillas....
I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:
"I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was n*****. We lived in “N***** Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a n*****, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. From dirt poor n*****, to old, black, proud American.
Yes, I am black, and I can say “n*****”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.
-Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing", it's called "robbery", which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!
-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”. First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a n*****; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, n*****. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass n*****.
-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that n*****. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a n***** soldier could get.
Rodney King? Black Riots!
Trayvon? Black Riots!
-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.
-O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!
-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.
-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the n***** "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.
-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed n*****s thrown bricks at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.
-You only "want the police" when you "need the police", otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your shit, but I wouldn’t freak around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your shit like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.
-And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking shit, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal n*****s were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.
-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.
-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment?
BULL SHIT!
-More n*****s kill n*****s, than n*****s killing whites, whites killing n*****s, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.
-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed n*****. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.
-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama", and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!
-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid n*****s, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a n*****.
I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what the y really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.
"William G. Lillas"

Reply, Reply All or Forward  |  More

me
To

Today at 10:19 AM  

Reply, Reply All or Forward  |  More
Back to top Go down
sprint8

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2012-09-12

off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: off topic   off topic Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 4:20 pm

Likely written by a white person.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/blackvet.asp

Not to say there aren't some valid points about taking responsibility for you own life.  There are also a number of videos on youtube that since they are a video are undeniably authored by a Black American that have a similar message.

I'm not going to say that Black folks don't have a tougher row to hoe, but it is far from impossible.  Someone that want to make something of themselves in this country can do it if they try no matter where their starting point is.
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: off topic   off topic Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 5:40 pm

Although I do believe that there are prejudice among certain people I do not believe that an entire race is being held down by anyone anymore. Most of the minorities in this country are given more free opportunities than the working people but yet don't seem to get ahead and then continue to blame those who succeed. You have the choice of how you make your life.
Back to top Go down
Gary

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-16

off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: off topic   off topic Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:57 pm

this was posted as a general discussion, not as a prejudiced comment. Whether this was written by a black person or by a white person I personally feel that it was well written.  Regardless of race we are all responsible for our actions.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: off topic   off topic Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:57 pm

Gary wrote:
Regardless of race we are all responsible for our actions.
amen to that!
My dad was raised in Daniels, WV during the depression and WW 2. His dad died from black lung when dad was 6. You couldn't get no poorer than he and his mom and 3 sisters were.
But he got out and made a living as a car mechanic. We never had money but we were clean and had manners. He would kick my ass if I got in trouble, I wouldn't have needed no cop to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Sponsored content

off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: off topic   off topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

off topic
Page 1 of 1