WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10007
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10010
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10018
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10011
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10030
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10036
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10055
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR SpringRider10057

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3508
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3512
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3524
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3525
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3528
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3572
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3554
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3538
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 100_3534

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 106_6005-vi
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 106_6098-vi
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Dscf1320
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Dscf1321
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Dscf1322
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010004
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010005
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010006
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010008
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010013
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010020
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010021
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010022
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010026
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010030
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010031

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010049

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR NewYears201012-31-09037

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Vote_lcapNice & Big storage box for the RZR Voting_barNice & Big storage box for the RZR Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Vote_lcapNice & Big storage box for the RZR Voting_barNice & Big storage box for the RZR Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR

Go down 
+11
700rhinorampage
Jeff M
yellowzx01
RHarrah
Pops
pushrod
Bobby D
simoniz
mudhawg
neuromax
Tiger Rag
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Empty
PostSubject: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 12:22 am

Thought some of you guys might be interested in this box. Looks like a lot of thought was put into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UXJV8T1QY&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 12:27 am

I like that!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 12:50 am

Yeah, I bet it is spendy too.....but it offers a lot of dry storage.
Back to top Go down
mudhawg

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 1:13 am

atvtv lists $500 if you mention their name.
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:30 am

That is a sweet box!! Room for a chainsaw and a AR15!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 9:15 am

simoniz wrote:
That is a sweet box!! Room for a chainsaw and a AR15!!!!

Mark...I like the way you think!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:04 am

Nice Box :158:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:33 am

look at trailratproducts.com they make a nice box for storage and it is also a cooler. all comparments have drains in them if you want to use them as coolers. for rzr, teryx i think they are around 300.00 for rzr 400.00 for teryx. i have a freind that has one in the rzr, this is a nice box. PUSHROD
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 12:02 pm

pushrod wrote:
look at trailratproducts.com they make a nice box for storage and it is also a cooler. all comparments have drains in them if you want to use them as coolers. for rzr, teryx i think they are around 300.00 for rzr 400.00 for teryx. i have a freind that has one in the rzr, this is a nice box. PUSHROD

Yeah, this is pretty cool for the rhino:

http://www.trailratproducts.com/details.php?prodID=34
Back to top Go down
Pops

Pops

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:49 pm

Both boxes look nice , to me they look like they are large enough carry eveything you might want, but large enough to easily overload the back end if you are not carefull
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 7:43 am

I really wouldn't mind having one of those!!
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 4:12 pm

It's a nice box but there's no room for a gas can without putting it inside the box....
Back to top Go down
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 7:52 pm

I like the box, but it wouldn't work in the bed of mine, plus I am moving my gas tank to the bed of mine. Looks good though!
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2009, 8:09 am

I agree with you Bush, Strap a plastic tub in and would work great,but that is a nice box.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2009, 10:00 am

Coolers make good dry storage as well. I've got one that fits perfectly under the rack that holds my tool box up on my Rhino.
Back to top Go down
700rhinorampage

700rhinorampage

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2009, 4:12 pm

nice lookking storage units
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 3:47 pm

Here is a follow up link to the manufacturer of this video I posted a couple years ago. Nice, but pricey!

http://www.ryfabcargobox.com/pages/rzr/rzr_cargo_boxes/polaris_rzr_cargo_boxes.html

I also like that rack as well:

http://www.ryfabcargobox.com/pages/rzr/rzr_racks/polaris_rzr_racks.html

Now if anyone made anything for the XP......Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 900375
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 6:12 pm

Matt, scroll through those pics and they do have a version for the XP!!!!

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Ry_fab_06
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:50 pm

That box looks great! Might have to call them to see if they'll deal on it at all. Don't think I could stomach their asking price.

Not sure how to do img links on this site, normal way I do it doesn't seem to work, but I like this picture with the access panel to check the oil.

http://www.ryfabcargobox.com/pages/rzr/rzr_cargo_boxes/polaris_rzr_cargo_boxes.html#

Ah, dang links....It won't link directly to the picture but if you scroll through, you can see pictures of the inside of the box with the access panel. Very cool, and nice box!
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 9:04 pm

that is a great box for the XP, best I have seen!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 7:52 am

Pops wrote:
Both boxes look nice , to me they look like they are large enough carry eveything you might want, but large enough to easily overload the back end if you are not carefull
Not with my fat azz sitting up front.... Nice & Big storage box for the RZR 568845
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 5:26 pm

Here is another storage system I had emailed to me for the XP from UTV Tech. It is a photobucket page link as I couldn't find it on their website and this is what they replied back with. Scroll to the right for more pictures of it.

Not sure this would interest me personally but figured I'd share the information just the same. Someone else might have different needs.

https://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/UTVTECH/?action=view¤t=DSCN1783.jpg#!oZZ9QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1191.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz469%2FUTVTECH%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN1783.jpg
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 9:57 pm

I liked the one piece all the way across and add the ropax gas cans , you can build dividers inside ( maybe weld them in ) . I like it better than the Emp Plastic cap type , just less chance of leaking from the bottom with a solid alum box like that . The Truck box I had the Ranger I put Lock and ride plugs in it so I could take it off if I should ever need too .... I also have had no sweat in the alum box ....
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 10:25 pm

punder wrote:
I liked the one piece all the way across and add the ropax gas cans , you can build dividers inside ( maybe weld them in ) . I like it better than the Emp Plastic cap type , just less chance of leaking from the bottom with a solid alum box like that . The Truck box I had the Ranger I put Lock and ride plugs in it so I could take it off if I should ever need too .... I also have had no sweat in the alum box ....
Drew, if we could get the guy that built your box to use this as guide and make basically the same thing...the XP guys would be in business with dry storage....with no major shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:19 pm

Here you go Matt, you should be able to carry anything you want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-LE-Rear-Rack-Spare-Tire-Carrier-Cargo-Holder-Tusk-Bumper-/220926128190?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337039303e
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:40 pm

neuromax wrote:

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-LE-Rear-Rack-Spare-Tire-Carrier-Cargo-Holder-Tusk-Bumper-/220926128190?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337039303e
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-LE-Rear-Rack-Spare-Tire-Carrier-Cargo-Holder-Tusk-Bumper-/220926128190?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337039303e[/quote[/url]]

Now, that's what I'm talking about. That coupled with the other box I posted this weekend should make a nice combo. Love the picture....lol, looks like the Beverly Hillbillys!....just my style!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 1:27 pm

[quote="Tiger Rag"]
neuromax wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-LE-Rear-Rack-Spare-Tire-Carrier-Cargo-Holder-Tusk-Bumper-/220926128190?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337039303e[/quote]

Now, that's what I'm talking about. That coupled with the other box I posted this weekend should make a nice combo. Love the picture....lol, looks like the Beverly Hillbillys!....just my style!

Well, maybe not.....somebody mentioned earlier that the lid might not lift on the other box with that rack there. It might not be at as steep of an angle so there is a possiblility that the truck box might still open.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 11:06 pm

Here is the rear rack. I'm thinking now that this may be the best solution couple with the Polaris half lock-n-ride box since it can be accessed from the side. I'll have to call to verify if they know whether it will work or not. I bought a spare tire when I bought my new machine this weekend so I need a way to carry it.

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Tus_12_utv_rzr_rea_bum_car_rac_spa_tir_car-900_xp-2
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 11:07 pm

I like that a lot. It will give you plenty of storage when you need it but doesn't look like it will get in the way when you don't.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 5:17 pm

Only issue I see is I might have to use my die grinder to cut my back windshield for the tubing to connect to the roll bar. Not looking forward to that, I haven't had good luck cutting plexi in the past, hopefully the polycarbonite cuts better. Anyone know if a jig saw will work ok for this material? Jig saw would be a whole lot easier. I know you can score plexi in straight lines and break it cleanly but not sure on poly carbonite.

Oh, and looks like I might have to notch my JBS roof as soon as James gets them made, but it may be low enough that the roof won't interfere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice & Big storage box for the RZR   Nice & Big storage box for the RZR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice & Big storage box for the RZR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next