WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10007
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10010
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10018
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10011
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10030
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10036
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10055
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride SpringRider10057

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3508
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3512
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3524
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3525
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3528
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3572
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3554
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3538
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 100_3534

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 106_6005-vi
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 106_6098-vi
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Dscf1320
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Dscf1321
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Dscf1322
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010004
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010005
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010006
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010008
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010013
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010020
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010021
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010022
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010026
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010030
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010031

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010049

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride NewYears201012-31-09037

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Vote_lcapWhat all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Voting_barWhat all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Vote_rcap 
bubba53
What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Vote_lcapWhat all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Voting_barWhat all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride

Go down 
+16
va.redneckrazor
ncrzrstealth09
Hump
punder
ermullis
Gadget
Firepup
Jeff M
bubba53
Gary
Dewey & Sissy
KickitNCRZR
Pops
Bobby D
neuromax
Steve K
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Empty
PostSubject: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 8:48 pm

I had mine rinsed off pretty good Sunday until GeterDun talked me into taking a midnight run on the trails!

When got home on Monday, I rinsed it off again and put it in the basement. Hopefully tomorrow will wash it, check the fluids and maybe change the oil. After riding 240 miles last weekend, I think it wont hurt!

Like to hear what others do to their RZR, like any maintenance? Or do you just put it away til the next ride?
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 8:55 pm

Well I don't have a Rzr but I ordered a new radiator fan and a screen to protect it from Rick at EMP. I was going to put it on this weekend but time is getting away from me. Other than that I am caught up on maintenance for now. I do need to change the bushings in my front shocks sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:02 pm

MY RZR sat on my trailer until 2 days later then put it in the building dirty for a day then got it out and gave it a bath and that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Pops

Pops

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:21 pm

Took the hood and one of the seats in for warranty work, both had defects and the warranty runs out next week or so. Other than that I just gave them a quick bath, next time I'm home, they will be getting filter changes, and I have to take the wheel and caliper off the front of the "S" to get a stone out of the caliper before it damages my brakes.
Back to top Go down
KickitNCRZR

KickitNCRZR

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:23 pm

Well Steve its still sitting in the back of the work n play waiting to be detailed. Hell I thought you went and got a shiny new one.
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:23 pm

Pops, how do you know you have a stone in there?? Does it squeak or something?
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:24 pm

KickitNCRZR wrote:
Well Steve its still sitting in the back of the work n play waiting to be detailed. Hell I thought you went and got a shiny new one.

I thought hard about getting a 4 but I think the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. At least for now!!
Back to top Go down
Dewey & Sissy

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:42 pm

SITTING IN THE GARAGE WAITING ON THE CLEANUP. HAD TO DO THE CAMPER FIRST.
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:44 pm

Dewey & Sissy wrote:
SITTING IN THE GARAGE WAITING ON THE CLEANUP. HAD TO DO THE CAMPER FIRST.

Your new camper is What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 231577
Back to top Go down
Gary

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:47 pm

made me start thinking of getting a po po s What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 376308
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:48 pm

Washed and waxed and ready to ride, Also fixed the low idle problem.
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:04 pm

Stealth wrote:

What do you wax it with?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:07 pm

Mothers
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:10 pm

Steve K wrote:
Stealth wrote:

What do you wax it with?
yes...what kind of wax
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:19 pm

I brought mine home and put it straight in the building.When i get some free time i will get it out and clean it real good and check it over...
Back to top Go down
Firepup

Firepup

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:21 pm

Unloaded and parked it in the shop till today. Washed and checked oils and have a new lift kit from EMP waiting to install this week and then a detailed wax. Next project is to put a windshield washer kit on. Still in the development stage. Daughter’s friend works for a towing company and found me one out of a car with the spray nozzles.
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:45 pm

Like Steve K said he had it rinsed off till the { MID-NITE Ride } We never heard them return. Thats all I'm saying
Back to top Go down
ermullis

ermullis

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 11:26 pm

I spent Monday , Tuesday & Wednesday evenings just getting the red demo from Carolina Polaris cleaned up & detailed out before returning it. Just finished cleaning up mine today & gonna change the oil next. it was nice having 2 rzrs there but man it's a bunch to clean up afterwards. Well worth it though. Had a blast & can't wait to go again!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 1:24 am

Have gotten in the habit of washing my machine at Ashland before bringing it home , so today I did my get the dirt out of the nooks and crannys . Took the Penny and the boys over to Carolina Polaris to look at a 08 700 they had and to sit in the RZR 4 ...... Looks like I will be in a Ranger for a while but she sees my need to move up to at least the 700 ...
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 1:41 am

Cleaned the Rhino 450, and put the ss108 wheels with 26s on it from the grizzly. My local Polaris dealer is gonna sell my grizzly for me, and put me in a RZR S....I hope. You guys are a bad influence. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 3:41 am

washed the S and put some wvsxsriders.com stickers on it. rode it some around the house. i also put the tires and wheels i got from travis on the S. i need bushings on the front lower arms. i dont know what it is but the wagon wheel is hard on bushings and i guess the way i ride dont help also. dynwim
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 8:19 am

Yamabeast wrote:
Cleaned the Rhino 450, and put the ss108 wheels with 26s on it from the grizzly. My local Polaris dealer is gonna sell my grizzly for me, and put me in a RZR S....I hope. You guys are a bad influence. lol!

Congrats on that S!!!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:46 am

Steve K wrote:
Yamabeast wrote:

Congrats on that S!!!
yes... Congrats
Back to top Go down
ncrzrstealth09

ncrzrstealth09

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 12:12 pm

Got it home and cleaned it up the next day... put on the a-arm guards i got from Rick at EMP and put on my wvsxsriders stickers that i got from Bobby D and Geterdun.... thanks guys..... need to change my upper front shock bushings also
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 1:27 pm

bubba53 wrote:
Steve K wrote:
Yamabeast wrote:

Congrats on that S!!!
yes... Congrats

Well, it may take a little while to get it. They have to order me one in, plus sell my grizzly 1st. I talked to my salesman yesterday, and he wants my Grizzly asap. He says he's been on the phone, and has a few people wanting to look at it. So, we will se what happens.

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 528968
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 3:01 pm

Pops wrote:
Took the hood and one of the seats in for warranty work, both had defects and the warranty runs out next week or so. Other than that I just gave them a quick bath, next time I'm home, they will be getting filter changes, and I have to take the wheel and caliper off the front of the "S" to get a stone out of the caliper before it damages my brakes.

what is wrong with your hood and seats???
Back to top Go down
va.redneckrazor

va.redneckrazor

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 7:04 pm

well i got mine cleaned up took off my doors to have the frames painted black and im polishing up the centers also sent my a-arm skid to be painted also put on my new emp bumper checked out my clutch and the primary clutch has a major crack in one of the side pieces which is why its eating belts and the only way you can replace it is buy another primaty clutch whole everything but springs and weights which sucks ($) but other than that not done much of anything to it
Back to top Go down
KC0514

KC0514

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 8:29 pm

Dragged it off the trailer with my Rincon. Washed, washed and rewashed it.

Then started taking things apart to get to my bad starter.

I'll have a new starter this week and get it installed.

Then I have my windshield and gas tank skid from EMP to install.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 9:04 pm

Sounds like EMP racked up the sales.I brought 2 bumpers back along with 2 gas tank guards and 1 skid plate and 1 set of A-arm guards What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride 988103
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 9:23 pm

WASHED OFF THE 1SY LAYER OF MUD, NOW ITS ONTO THE DETAILING.
LIST OF THINGS TO FINISH
1. CHANGE OIL
2. CHECK/CHANGE OTHER FLUIDS
3. GREASE
4. FINAL DETAILS WITH THE BLACK MAGIC SHINE
5. GET IT LOADED & GO GET IT DIRTY AGAIN

OH YEA, ONE MORE THING --- LOAD THE CAMPER WITH FOOD
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride   What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What all did you do to your RZR after Spring ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next