WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10007
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10010
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10018
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10011
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10030
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10036
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10055
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? SpringRider10057

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3508
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3512
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3524
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3525
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3528
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3572
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3554
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3538
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 100_3534

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 106_6005-vi
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? 106_6098-vi
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Dscf1320
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Dscf1321
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Dscf1322
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010004
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010005
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010006
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010008
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010013
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010020
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010021
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010022
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010026
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010030
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010031

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010049

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? NewYears201012-31-09037

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Vote_lcapAnybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Voting_barAnybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Vote_lcapAnybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Voting_barAnybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?

Go down 
+4
700rhinorampage
Jeff M
Garnog
Tiger Rag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 10:47 am

Just the last couple days, I've been getting a lot more in your face banner ads and after posting it navigates to another marketing site.

I had a virus early this week and thought I had it cleaned but I suppose it could be related to that or maybe had some setting changed not blocking some of that crap now.

Just curious if anyone else was experiencing that as well.

I realize this is a free forum, so it may just be one of those things we have to put up with.

Thanks, Matt
Back to top Go down
Garnog

Garnog

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 11:03 am

I had a lot of trouble with it yesterday. I have a pop up blocker and it was working over time yesterday. Also I got a notice that a virus had been blocked . got this notice twice. Seems fine so far today.

Gary :142:

Last edited by Garnog on March 13th 2009, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 3:22 pm

I had that trouble yesterday tons of them kept popping up, havent had any trouble today.
Back to top Go down
700rhinorampage

700rhinorampage

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 4:12 pm

I havent had no problems
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 9:48 pm

I've had those problems too. Got a virus while on here, and my anti-virus caught it and deleted it.
Back to top Go down
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 10:49 pm

There is a great free version of a anit-spyware programs that does wonders if anyone wants to get a copy it's at:

http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html

Just download the free version. It took off the last virus I had.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 12:57 pm

I hate it that we're having these troubles, but also glad to see that I'm not the only one that it's happening to. Thank goodness for Norton! I've been attacked three times while here in the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 4:34 pm

I haven't had any issues but I use Firefox most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 5:15 pm

That's what I'm using also.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 6:18 pm

I think I got my virus while on Firefox.
Back to top Go down
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2009, 12:19 pm

we had trouble!! was down for over a week . some spy ware invaided ours. had to take it to town. they had a hard time getting into the pc.. they said that the spy ware had wraped its slef around every thing, and they couldnt get into anything. so they had to take it allll the way down!! now we are trying to get it all put back on, (this is a bitch) couldnt save anything. KEEP YOUR PC UP DATED SO THIS DONT HAPPEN, it aint no fun! and it isnt cheap. we had our trucking, storage, personal business on here!! did i tell you.... this is a bitch!! PUSHROD
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2009, 12:33 pm

AVG Free is a great free virus software that I use at home and at work on 6 different PC's, NEVER have had a virus on any of them with it running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?   Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody having lots of Pop up and Navigation issues now?
Page 1 of 1