WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10007
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10010
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10018
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10011
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10030
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10036
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10055
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  SpringRider10057

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3508
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3512
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3524
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3525
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3528
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3572
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3554
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3538
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  100_3534

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  106_6005-vi
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  106_6098-vi
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Dscf1320
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Dscf1321
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Dscf1322
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010004
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010005
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010006
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010008
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010013
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010020
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010021
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010022
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010026
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010030
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010031

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010049

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  NewYears201012-31-09037

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Vote_lcapjust for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Voting_barjust for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Vote_lcapjust for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Voting_barjust for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Empty
PostSubject: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:58 pm

Toby and I picked up a new hobby ( like we need another ) , so far just a few crashes that foam glue was able to fix , one lost battery ( had to be the new upgraded one ) and a few bumps and scrapes . Its the RTF( Ready to Fly ) Champ .

Vid of the plane we have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfrXvmJZ1c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:14 pm

my buddy owned one of those for twelve minutes.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:22 pm

Forget that video, post one of you flying/crashing it Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:34 pm

Kinda need a camera that has a better lens than mine , even thought its yellow its hard to see against the blue sky . Last time out Toby nose dived it staight into the ground , reset the electronics and off we went till I barrel rolled it ( on the ground ) snapping the wing . So its repaired and ready to crash again ( even got a new wing just in case ) . Have even watched a few vids on how to put a triple prop on there ( more power Yea ) . What is amazing is the battery , 15 min fly time and the battery is the size of a stick of trident gum ..... battery is like 2"x1/2"x 1/4"
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 2:50 am

:Cool: I can't have one, to much money. But I've had my eye on one of those airhogs helicopters from walmart. Only $30 or so, and I can fly it in the house while drinking beer. Maybe even agrivate the cat with it...as long as the wife is asleep.

Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:00 am

My buddy Kent (Coop) will be at the Fall ride. He is big time into the planes. He's got 5 or 6 of them. He has a couple that he flys out over Lake Norman till they go out of site lol... They even have floats and he can land them in the water.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:49 am

that was cool....it's a 5 on the bubba scale !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:59 am

simoniz wrote:
My buddy Kent (Coop) will be at the Fall ride. He is big time into the planes. He's got 5 or 6 of them. He has a couple that he flys out over Lake Norman till they go out of site lol... They even have floats and he can land them in the water.

I hope to go bigger , but probably not quite as far as Coop .... all depends on Toby and how far he wants to go ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 1:47 pm

those things are totally cool! I am scared to get one. Im worried I will tear it up like my buddy did.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:16 pm

$95 complete ready to fly , your not going to get started much cheaper than that ... King Hobby in King Nc ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )    just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just for fun ( toby and my new hobby )
Page 1 of 1