WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10007
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10010
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10018
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10011
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10030
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10036
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10055
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
looking for places to ride and people to ride with SpringRider10057

looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3508
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3512
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3524
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3525
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3528
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3572
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3554
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3538
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 100_3534

looking for places to ride and people to ride with 106_6005-vi
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 106_6098-vi
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Dscf1320
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Dscf1321
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Dscf1322
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010004
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010005
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010006
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010008
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010013
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010020
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010021
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010022
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010026
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010030
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010031

looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010049

looking for places to ride and people to ride with NewYears201012-31-09037

looking for places to ride and people to ride with Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Vote_lcaplooking for places to ride and people to ride with Voting_barlooking for places to ride and people to ride with Vote_rcap 
bubba53
looking for places to ride and people to ride with Vote_lcaplooking for places to ride and people to ride with Voting_barlooking for places to ride and people to ride with Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

looking for places to ride and people to ride with

Go down 
+5
RickV
shawn
Dewey & Sissy
bubba53
Bobby D
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

looking for places to ride and people to ride with Empty
PostSubject: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 6:47 pm

hey everyone im new here...and i just recently entered into the world of the side by side world...i bought a 2011 polaris rzr s and is black carbon fiber...but anywho i work in the oilfield and get a 3 day weekend in the middle of the week and a 4 day weekend on the weekend and they rotate every 7 days...so can anyone help me out with some good riding areas im in morgantown and looking for something semi close and of course people to ride with aswell...
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:05 pm

Welcome to the site I would suggest to post a thread on here a week before your days off that you plan to ride and I bet someone will join you.I know Finzup is retired and can ride about anytime and I'm sure there are others on here as well and some not to far from you to plan a ride with.Spread the word in your area about the site so you can find other riders close by.I would suggest to get the word out to the local dealers about this site in your area so their other customers can find guys to ride with as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:22 pm

Ditto

Just post a week or two in advance where you are riding on our events section. If anyone is able to ride then they will chime in and meet up with you.

Git R Done
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:28 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Dewey & Sissy

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:33 pm

WELCOME TO A GREAT SITE.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:55 pm

Welcome

when i get back to work i should be able to ride on some weekends and weekdays. where is morgantown?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:01 pm

bush wrote:
looking for places to ride and people to ride with 351222

when i get back to work i should be able to ride on some weekends and weekdays. where is morgantown?

Morgantown is home to West Va University the Mountaineers and I think it's about a 5 hour drive for me Shocked

Mapquest says for me it is 4 hours 10 minutes / 255.14 miles
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:04 pm

Shocked

thats even farther for me.

Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:21 pm

WELCOME TO THE FUN ---

I AGREE WITH BOBBY- --- POST WHEN YOU WILL BE GOING & OTHERS WILL FOLLOW
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:25 pm

thanks for the welcoming everybody and morgantown is in north central wv
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:47 pm

Jamie, first of all Welcome to the site. You will find a bunch of really good folks on here. I am in your neck of the woods, Clarksburg, One of the best riding areas around here is 5 points, however you can't ride there this time of the year, The area is leased by a large hunting club and they do not allow riding during hunting season. The rest of the year it is wide open. There are some other areas to ride around here, PM me sometime when you are going riding and I will try to make it if I can get away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:16 pm

Yeah sounds good rhinorider...I have always heard about 5 points because I work in clarksburg aswell...and yes I also heard they shut down for the hunting season...I'm always down for riding just need some places to ride...so if you have any ideas or suggestions please do let me know...keep in touch
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:10 pm

Welcome to the site!!
Back to top Go down
kgcyrus

kgcyrus

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:43 pm

Welcome to the site!!
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:48 pm

looking for places to ride and people to ride with 371404 looking for places to ride and people to ride with 351222 To the site looking for places to ride and people to ride with 627238
Back to top Go down
KickitNCRZRGIRL

KickitNCRZRGIRL

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:52 pm

looking for places to ride and people to ride with 351222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for places to ride and people to ride with   looking for places to ride and people to ride with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for places to ride and people to ride with
Page 1 of 1