WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10007
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10010
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10018
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10011
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10030
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10036
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10055
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY SpringRider10057

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3508
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3512
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3524
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3525
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3528
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3572
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3554
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3538
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 100_3534

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 106_6005-vi
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 106_6098-vi
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Dscf1320
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Dscf1321
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Dscf1322
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010004
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010005
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010006
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010008
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010013
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010020
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010021
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010022
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010026
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010030
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010031

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010049

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY NewYears201012-31-09037

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Vote_lcapCALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Voting_barCALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Vote_rcap 
bubba53
CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Vote_lcapCALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Voting_barCALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY

Go down 
+6
bubba53
Mr. Impulse
tiler65
wallers
Bobby D
Not Guilty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Not Guilty

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-03-28

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Empty
PostSubject: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 10:54 pm

We have awsome riding right here. I live on 200 acre farm and have acces to 800 acres. If you like red clay, deep holes and step cilmbs, lets hear shout out for wv! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://vanbibberlaw.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 10:57 pm

Thanks for the invite
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Not Guilty

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:01 pm

By the way, Julie is 34 on the 22nd of april, you guys show up in force and dont make me look old!!!!!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:03 pm

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 252323
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 1:13 am

That sounds good to me I live in hurricane and always like riding new places.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
tiler65

tiler65

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 5:39 am

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 231577 CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 627238 CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 605485
Back to top Go down
Mr. Impulse

Mr. Impulse

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 7:45 am

Looking for a place to ride this Sat and Sun?
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 8:47 am

thanks for the invite....I'm gonna check mapquest now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 9:51 am

I will pass the word. I cannot make it this weekend but thanks for the invite!
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 10:06 am

Set something up and I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Not Guilty

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 10:03 pm

We ride a place called bolyer woods. It is mostly red clay with deep mud holes. Some riders say its nasty but i love it! It has some decent hills, but its claim to fame is the holes. I am sure wallers has been there if he lives in hurricane. We ride the trails on my farm(normal logging roads) then run 1/2 mile on black top then the good stuff(if you like big holes). There is a strech of double yellow line with no shoulder room (its legal to ride shoulder) that is 200yrds long(illegal) that we have to navigate but it has never been a problem. I may try tot set something up after the spring ride if you guys are interested. However, our rides are not so organized. There is alot of beer drinking and pee stops! You can see pics of it on my facebook page. Just friend request me, my name is wayne Van Bibber.
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 9:46 am

Not Guilty wrote:
We ride a place called bolyer woods. It is mostly red clay with deep mud holes. Some riders say its nasty but i love it! It has some decent hills, but its claim to fame is the holes. I am sure wallers has been there if he lives in hurricane. We ride the trails on my farm(normal logging roads) then run 1/2 mile on black top then the good stuff(if you like big holes). There is a strech of double yellow line with no shoulder room (its legal to ride shoulder) that is 200yrds long(illegal) that we have to navigate but it has never been a problem. I may try tot set something up after the spring ride if you guys are interested. However, our rides are not so organized. There is alot of beer drinking and pee stops! You can see pics of it on my facebook page. Just friend request me, my name is wayne Van Bibber.

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 196334 CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 670775 Let\'s Ride
Back to top Go down
bigkatv

bigkatv

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 12:52 pm

hey wayne i live in hurricane also and have ridden boyer woods plenty of times its a great place, most of the places i used to ride there have been gated off due to the new rt 35 going in so i have not been there this year but i would love to go back i loved it. i used to go in from horse creek and sugar camp. give me a hollar i will try to go
Back to top Go down
Not Guilty

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 10:34 pm

If it is warm lets ride saturday april 9th!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 8:09 am

[quote="Not Guilty" However, our rides are not so organized. There is alot of beer drinking and pee stops! [/quote]

lol! Well the only rides we do that are organized is the Spring & Fall ride because of having so many machines in one long train and we have some people driving very long distances so we want to make sure we get plenty of miles of riding in so people can feel like they got their moneys worth if you know what I mean. CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 545418

Last edited by Bobby D on April 3rd 2011, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 8:43 am

I have been known to drive right on into a mud hole that every every body else is driveing around!!!! And have been caught driveing across through a creek when every body else uses the bridge!!!
Back to top Go down
Not Guilty

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 10:25 am

Hey Bobby, I understand the reason the ride has to be organized and wasnt complaining. Its the only way it could work. And I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to make it happen. I was just warning anybody who may come riding down here with us that there is alot of beer drinking and pee stops! Depending on which ride we do, sometimes we dont cover alot of miles and spend alot of time pulling/pushing people out of the mud. But we have some long rides to. Wayne
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 3:05 pm

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 629788 I knew you wasn't complaining I was just explaining

why we have to have somewhat of a plan or it would be chaos CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 387450 CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY 550457

Last edited by Bobby D on April 3rd 2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 3:43 pm

I hear Obama is trying to get rid of drinking alcohol anyways.
Back to top Go down
Slopoke

Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 5:01 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I hear Obama is trying to get rid of drinking alcohol anyways.

Boy that would be a plan for chaos
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 8:05 pm

Hey Wayne,

We're in So. Chas. and always looking for new trails! We usually ride in Lincoln and Boone counties and of course, HMT's.

Give us a yell sometime and we hit the trails.....somewhere!
Leah and Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY   CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALL TO WV RIDERS OR THOSE CLOSE BY
Page 1 of 1