WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10007
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10010
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10018
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10011
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10030
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10036
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10055
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital SpringRider10057

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3508
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3512
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3524
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3525
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3528
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3572
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3554
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3538
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 100_3534

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 106_6005-vi
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 106_6098-vi
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Dscf1320
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Dscf1321
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Dscf1322
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010004
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010005
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010006
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010008
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010013
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010020
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010021
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010022
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010026
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010030
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010031

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010049

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital NewYears201012-31-09037

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Vote_lcapRainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Voting_barRainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Vote_lcapRainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Voting_barRainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital

Go down 
+7
Rainemaker
Not Guilty
rayray
Gunpilot
bubba53
punder
Bobby D
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:05 pm

Poor ol Christian got unlucky. He is working to get her back out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkG3OT48-4
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:14 pm

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 335288 That's why I don't climb crazy Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 911262 in a SXS because you

you are stuck in it and have to ride it out No
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:35 pm

Going camping $100 , Snacks and Beer $100 , watching Christian roll a $16,000 dollar Can Am down the hill , PRICELESS ......
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:43 pm

I'm glad he's alright....
Back to top Go down
Gunpilot

Gunpilot

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:59 pm

That was scarey just to watch... I can't imagine being inside of it....

Tbone.. you have full harness on yours?
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:13 pm

WOOOO WEEEEE!!!!!! WHAT A RIDE,,,good to see everyone was ok...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:15 pm

No. None of my sxs's have them yet
Back to top Go down
Not Guilty

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:36 pm

wow, i backed down sunday on a hill that no one could climb. I was preseneted w what appeered to be doable, i really thought i could, but the roll would have been over and over for 150yrds, just crushing. I have learned something form this video. God speed to chrstian and his beloved commader. wow it actuly appeared to drive off!
Back to top Go down
http://vanbibberlaw.com
Not Guilty

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:59 pm

wow, that was unexpected! https://youtu.be/KNkG3OT48-4
Back to top Go down
http://vanbibberlaw.com
Rainemaker

Rainemaker

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 6:30 am

Yeah it was one heck of a ride that is for sure! Really glad Haspin makes everyone wear helmets! Smacked pretty good on a rock on one of the rolls. As for Devils Backbone, well it ate a Commander that day.

All in all it held up really well, the roll cage had 2 dents in it and a few scratches. It did keep running, and I tried to drive off, but both rear axles snapped. I was trying to come around the hill in front wheel drive :(

Major things I broke were both rear axles, front spindle snapped in half, pretty sure the ball joints are toast, but jury is still out. Other than that pretty much all cosmetic damage.

Harnesses just came in along with a new helmet. And loads of other goodies on the way! We were really lucky both of us made it out with out a scratch.

Sam "the passenger" had a deposit on a commander and wanted to see how it would climb. It was his first time out with us. After we got the commander back to the trailer, he hopped in with a buddy in a rzr and about an hour later he rolled too. I told Sam he was a great guy, but he ain't getting back in my ride with me, I think he has some bad luck following him around.

Sam did end up picking up his X last weekend, he knows how well it holds up in a roll over.

Next time I go back to Haspin I will be at the top of the Hill filming everyone else :)

Once I get all the pictures off my camera and phone I will start a build (Re-build) thread.

Thanks all and just a reminder to stay safe so you can ride another day!
Back to top Go down
Purn1973

Purn1973

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:03 am

I climbed the back bone last Spring in 2wd till I made it to the very top, that last couple of rock shelves got me. Has it gotten worse in the last year? Glad to see everyone is ok....count me in next time everyone heads to Haspin!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Purn1973
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:25 am

Glad to see & hear everyone is ok --- machines can be fixed or replaced
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 6:59 pm

glad everyone was ok T-Bone i seen another vid with a rzr going up it with no trouble i think he hit it to fast
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:04 pm

mason thomas wrote:
glad everyone was ok T-Bone i seen another vid with a rzr going up it with no trouble i think he hit it to fast

AND A RHINO!!!!!!! Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 46820 Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 495894 I think it was a 450. Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 376308
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:07 pm

Rainemaker wrote:
Yeah it was one heck of a ride that is for sure! Really glad Haspin makes everyone wear helmets! Smacked pretty good on a rock on one of the rolls. As for Devils Backbone, well it ate a Commander that day.

All in all it held up really well, the roll cage had 2 dents in it and a few scratches. It did keep running, and I tried to drive off, but both rear axles snapped. I was trying to come around the hill in front wheel drive :(

Major things I broke were both rear axles, front spindle snapped in half, pretty sure the ball joints are toast, but jury is still out. Other than that pretty much all cosmetic damage.

Harnesses just came in along with a new helmet. And loads of other goodies on the way! We were really lucky both of us made it out with out a scratch.

Sam "the passenger" had a deposit on a commander and wanted to see how it would climb. It was his first time out with us. After we got the commander back to the trailer, he hopped in with a buddy in a rzr and about an hour later he rolled too. I told Sam he was a great guy, but he ain't getting back in my ride with me, I think he has some bad luck following him around.

Sam did end up picking up his X last weekend, he knows how well it holds up in a roll over.

Next time I go back to Haspin I will be at the top of the Hill filming everyone else :)

Once I get all the pictures off my camera and phone I will start a build (Re-build) thread.

Thanks all and just a reminder to stay safe so you can ride another day!

Glad your alright ... let me know if there is anything I can help you out with on the rebuild Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 722106
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 9:09 pm

Glad the Can-am internal Gyro works. Amazing how they always end up on the wheels.

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 131395
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 1:42 am

hope you have insurance.

i seen a rzr flip and roll the same way last fall. but it roll 2x as far and it drove back to camp and rode all the next day. it ended up being totaled. i wont tell who it was. lol

STEALTH

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital 376308

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital EvartsrideAug2010043
Back to top Go down
Rainemaker

Rainemaker

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 2:10 am

mason thomas wrote:

Yeah I did hit it too fast for sure, I Learned a good lesson that day. Also going to mess with my rebound a little bit. I am still planning on making it up for memorial weekend to ride with CommanderX. Providing all my parts come in! Seems like that has been the hardest part about it all.

Thanks WVHotRodRhino, so far everything I have uncovered is just bolt on replacements, with all the new stuff. So far it has all been pretty straight forward. May have some questions about alignment once I get everything back together. Done it plenty on two wheels but never on 4. Taking the opportunity to make a few changes to my ride while I go :)

And Yep had full coverage on it! That helps cushion the blow for the fixes :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital   Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainemaker's Commander X is in the hospital
Page 1 of 1