WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10007
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10010
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10018
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10011
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10030
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10036
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10055
The big brown truck is on the way again! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
The big brown truck is on the way again! SpringRider10057

The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3508
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3512
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3524
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3525
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3528
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3572
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3554
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3538
The big brown truck is on the way again! 100_3534

The big brown truck is on the way again! 106_6005-vi
The big brown truck is on the way again! 106_6098-vi
The big brown truck is on the way again! Dscf1320
The big brown truck is on the way again! Dscf1321
The big brown truck is on the way again! Dscf1322
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010004
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010005
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010006
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010008
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010013
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010020
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010021
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010022
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010026
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010030
The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010031

The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010049

The big brown truck is on the way again! NewYears201012-31-09037

The big brown truck is on the way again! Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
The big brown truck is on the way again! Vote_lcapThe big brown truck is on the way again! Voting_barThe big brown truck is on the way again! Vote_rcap 
bubba53
The big brown truck is on the way again! Vote_lcapThe big brown truck is on the way again! Voting_barThe big brown truck is on the way again! Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The big brown truck is on the way again!

Go down 
+5
rayray
Jet
Great Googly Moogly
Thunter
hobbz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The big brown truck is on the way again! Empty
PostSubject: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:32 pm

Just ordered Aluminum skids plates and parking brake from EMP. Also ordered front HD complete axles to replace the busted CV.

New parts Yahoo!

I think I might have a disorder - SXS fever ROFL
Back to top Go down
hobbz

hobbz

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:12 pm

It seems like every time I get online I order something for mine too. Brown truck is delivering my foward a arms today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redneckridgeriders.com
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:19 pm

I think I need to get a second job just to pay for the stuff i'm buying and still
want.
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:24 pm

Two weeks ago I got a spare tire carrier. Yesterday I ordered a folding 1/2 windshield, a rearview mirror, and HID headlights. This morning I was looking at new seats and 4-point harnesses. Somebody call the CDC - this "SXS fever" must be some kind of epidemic!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:35 pm

amen brothers! i want either new springs from HRR or those springs and a lift kit. only way i can do that is to get a bigger trailer. my 6X 14 is long enough but i only have a 1/2 in clearence to the header on the door to get it in. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm trading it in on a 7 X16 that will give me another 6 inches (no wise azz jokes--rayray-lol). holly crap the wife is gonna be p----issed. oh well. Hey HRR, we need to talk springs. lol. The big brown truck is on the way again! 443452 SXS fever---we all need therapy !!!! oh, isnt that what Jack Daniels is for. Let\'s Ride mud=fun wv sxs riders rock
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:39 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
amen brothers! i want either new springs from HRR or those springs and a lift kit. only way i can do that is to get a bigger trailer. my 6X 14 is long enough but i only have a 1/2 in clearence to the header on the door to get it in. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm trading it in on a 7 X16 that will give me another 6 inches (no wise azz jokes--rayray-lol). holly crap the wife is gonna be p----issed. oh well. Hey HRR, we need to talk springs. lol. The big brown truck is on the way again! 443452 SXS fever---we all need therapy !!!! oh, isnt that what Jack Daniels is for. The big brown truck is on the way again! 643556 The big brown truck is on the way again! 535515 The big brown truck is on the way again! 627238

That would be the first woman I ever heard of that got pissed when she got another 6 inches. The big brown truck is on the way again! 474532
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:40 pm

lol! LMAO now that is funny brother.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:41 pm

Yep...it's like Christmas all year long...who new Santa Clause had an extra job on the side... The big brown truck is on the way again! 474532
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:47 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
i'm trading it in on a 7 X16 that will give me another 6 inches (no wise azz jokes--rayray-lol). holly crap the wife is gonna be p----issed. oh well. Hey HRR, we need to talk springs. lol. The big brown truck is on the way again! 443452 SXS fever---we all need therapy !!!! oh, isnt that what Jack Daniels is for. The big brown truck is on the way again! 643556 The big brown truck is on the way again! 535515 The big brown truck is on the way again! 627238

Why do ya'll gotta think I would crack a joke about something as delicate as an extra 6 inches....that hurt....wait a minute...tha's what she said... The big brown truck is on the way again! 474532
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 1:53 pm

that's more like it rayray. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 4:24 pm

LOL, tell me about it. The wife asked for a stereo and side mirrors. So far in the last two months: Lift kit, snorkel kit, new air cleaner system, S model exhaust, gauges, 4-way harnesses, 4500lb winch, HIDs, driving lights, spare tire carrier, spare tire, new switches & panel, new shocks, lock-n-ride box, gas can lock-n-rides, doh...sure I'm forgetting stuff...and still no stereo or mirrors lol! And that does not include Rhino parts Big Laugh

No she says she wants a new stock black RZR causes this ones all hot roded up
Big Laugh Said she'd even give up the boob job I promised her. Told her I could buy several sets of boobs for the cost of one RZR Yahoo! Plus boobs are fun for the whole family LOL
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 4:37 pm

RZR_Joe-------you are ill, just like the rest of us. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:02 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
RZR_Joe-------you are ill, just like the rest of us. LMAO

Probably have it the worst The big brown truck is on the way again! 629788
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:08 pm

+ Today's parts - complete skid plates, pew front axles, parking brake, & brake pads Yahoo!

Geez, maybe I should see a doctor about this LMAO
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:12 pm

If loving side by sides is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:14 pm

parking brake? parking brake? hmmmmmmmmm, an option i must have missed. what parking brake?????? and why not just park on the transmission?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:18 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
i'm trading it in on a 7 X16 that will give me another 6 inches (no wise azz jokes--rayray-lol). holly crap the wife is gonna be p----issed. oh well. Hey HRR, we need to talk springs. lol. The big brown truck is on the way again! 443452 SXS fever---we all need therapy !!!! oh, isnt that what Jack Daniels is for. Let\'s Ride mud=fun wv sxs riders rock

I feel your pain.
A couple of moths back I sold our 7x12 trailer and bought a new 7x18 so we could fit all the toys easily. Then found a deal on the RZR I could not pass up. Ok, now we had two SXSs and two for wheelers to haul. New trailer is now too small, one month old and had to sell it for a 28' enclosed.

Last edited by RZR_Joe on May 24th 2011, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 5:23 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
parking brake? parking brake? hmmmmmmmmm, an option i must have missed. what parking brake?????? and why not just park on the transmission?

If you have ever parked on a hill you'd know why. You'll bend the linkage or damage the tranny trying to pull it out of park.

EMP parking brake
http://www.extrememetalproducts.com/RZR/c38/p288/RZR-Auxilary-Parking-Brake/product_info.html?osCsid=f92a8b4be8e712a75d2ceb2f093c1ba8
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 6:09 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:

A parking brake is a must have. You can tear your tranny up real quick without one. I agree with RZR_Joe, buy the EMP one when you buy one.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 6:28 pm

oh, hell yeah. only another 120 bucks. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 8:15 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
oh, hell yeah. only another 120 bucks. lol.

Call Rick @ EMP, PB=$99, got my skids plates for $250 Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 9:59 pm

Dang Joe,

Obama is so proud of you to be supporting the economy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 10:13 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Dang Joe,

Obama is so proud of you to be supporting the economy.

I think in his case it's called redistribution of wealth. Takeit from the hardworking and give it to the lazy *** no good ************

The big brown truck is on the way again! 752955

Sorry just having moment The big brown truck is on the way again! 190667
Back to top Go down
porkchop

porkchop

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 10:59 pm

I know how yall fell , just ordered an EMP bumper for the new rzr !
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 11:03 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
Just ordered Aluminum skids plates and parking brake from EMP. Also ordered front HD complete axles to replace the busted CV.

New parts The big brown truck is on the way again! 131395

I think I might have a disorder - SXS fever The big brown truck is on the way again! 474532

OK RZRJoe!!! I have a question,Where do you work and are they hiring?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 1:44 am

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 6:48 am

i spent a lot of $$$$$$ this week also. going to pick up a new toy on friday. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 7:53 am

Bush wrote: i spent a lot of $$$$$$ this week also. going to pick up a new toy on friday.

NEW TOY? NEW TOY? tell us. we all love toys, especially the next new toy. lol.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 8:17 am

The BIG BROWN TRUCK is on his way to my house also....new hid headlights,uhf radio and storage bag between the seats....yep...I luuuvvv Christmas in May...
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 8:25 am

Carolinarhino wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:

New parts The big brown truck is on the way again! 131395

I think I might have a disorder - SXS fever The big brown truck is on the way again! 474532

OK RZRJoe!!! I have a question,Where do you work and are they hiring?

Last edited by bubba53 on May 25th 2011, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big brown truck is on the way again!   The big brown truck is on the way again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big brown truck is on the way again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next