WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10007
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10010
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10018
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10011
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10030
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10036
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10055
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. SpringRider10057

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3508
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3512
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3524
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3525
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3528
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3572
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3554
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3538
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 100_3534

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 106_6005-vi
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 106_6098-vi
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Dscf1320
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Dscf1321
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Dscf1322
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010004
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010005
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010006
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010008
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010013
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010020
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010021
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010022
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010026
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010030
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010031

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010049

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. NewYears201012-31-09037

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Vote_lcapRZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Voting_barRZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Vote_rcap 
bubba53
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Vote_lcapRZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Voting_barRZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..

Go down 
+6
Jet
Thunter
Great Googly Moogly
punder
WV Hot Rod Rhino
bubba53
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Empty
PostSubject: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:02 am

Your love of outdoor sports shouldn’t jeopardize your health.Avid 4-wheeling enthusiast shares his most important advice for protecting yourself outdoors
Outdoor sports – from all-terrain vehicles and dirt bike racing to hunting, skiing, running and snowmobiling – are popular across all age groups. There are approximately 350,000 registered 4-wheelers in Minnesota alone. People love the thrill! But did you know that something as common as inhaling dust, fumes or even just really cold air can be dangerous?

“Your lungs are susceptible to airborne particles. Anything you breathe in has a direct pathway to inside your body,” cautions outdoor enthusiast and entrepreneur Steve Torbenson has been riding everything from mini-bikes to go-karts since he was a kid. “People assume cheap dust masks or wet bandanas trap most of the harmful particles, but they can’t do the job as effectively as a mask that uses a carbon-activated filter.”

After seeing his children’s faces blackened by dust after a day of riding, Torbenson decided to make lung protection his biggest priority. “Dust is one of the biggest problems encountered by outdoor sports enthusiasts. People who enjoy dirt bikes, ATVs, etc. often wind up covered with grime – and they are still coughing it up several days later. Likewise, NASCAR enthusiasts hate breathing in car exhaust. Runners often battle high pollen counts. Air quality is a recurring issue among athletes and spectators alike.

“That’s why the neoprene RZ Mask (www.rzmask.com) is such a hot item. It has carbon-activated, replaceable filters that filter out 99.9 percent of all airborne particles (both gasses and solids), it is comfortable and sporty, and it fits easily inside a helmet.”

Reversing the mask’s filters blocks the wearer’s scent, which can be crucial for hunters. “Hunters may spend as much as $1,000 in scent-masking apparel but until now, they have missed this one big source of human odor – our breath.”

Torbenson began importing the RZ Mask more than two years ago, and says winter is a prime time for mask usage because breathing cold air can be hazardous. “Cold air can be hard on lungs, especially for seniors and those who suffer from asthma or COPD. It can irritate your airway causing the muscles around your airway to contract and making it harder to breathe. Also, breathing cold air into your lungs can cause you to lose up to 35 percent of your body core temperature, increasing your chances of getting the flu or a cold.”

People who use the RZ Mask can breathe air that is as much as 75 degrees warmer, increasing their safety as they enjoy outdoor activities in colder climates. And because of its specially designed discharge valves, the mask will not fog eyeglasses.

These comfortable hand-washable masks with Velcro straps, which come in a variety of colors from camouflage to pink, also are gaining popularity among those working in agriculture. Farmers, for example, now favor them when working around dusty grain bins. The masks also filter out toxic and hazardous fumes and odors generated by cattle, sheep, horses, poultry and pigs as well as pollen, pesticides and fertilizers.

“I’m proud to be personally involved with helping farmers, ranchers as well as outdoor athletes and spectators protect their health,” says Torbenson. Other precautions that he lives by include:
Slow down when sight lines are poor. “For example, cross streams only at designated fording points, where the trail crosses the stream.”
Comply with all signs and respect barriers. “Venture into areas designated as off-limits can be disastrous.”
Wear a mask that protects your lungs. “RZ Masks are versatile enough to use for any kind of outdoor sport.”
Buddy up. “This reduces your vulnerability if you have an accident or breakdown. Designate meeting areas in case of separation.”
Use common sense. This final safety tip is by far the best. Common sense can take you far, especially when it involves your safety.

“Our goal to provide the best protection we can to combat these pollutants, for everyday use as well as sports. RZ Masks will allow you to enjoy your favorite activities without jeopardizing your health.”

Media Note: For additional information, or to schedule an interview, contact Steve Torbenson, RZ Mask LLC, 888.777.9422 Ext. 3

Biography – Steve Torbenson
Steve Torbenson is owner of RZ Mask, LLC. His life-long love of riding began at age 5 when his parents bought him a mini bike. At age seven, his parents bought him a Honda 50, his younger brother got the mini bike, and together they rode every weekend at the family’s cabin in southern Minnesota. The brothers also enjoyed riding go-karts and water skiing. As the boys grew, so did their motorcycles. At 14, Steve was riding a Yamaha 250. That same year, his parents bought a hobby farm where his dad built a motocross track. The boys and their friends would ride from sunrise to sunset. www.rzmask.com

Although he truly loved this sport, even in his early years Steve hated the dust. Once he was married and had four boys of his own, the cycle started over. Like their dad, the boys all started riding around age five. About that same time, Steve was buying, repairing and selling homes – loving every aspect of his career except the dust.

After months of research, he finally found the perfect sport/dust mask – the ZR Mask – which he began selling in May 2010. The masks now sell worldwide including Australia, Mexico, Central America, Venezuela, Canada and soldiers in Afghanistan.

Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:23 am

thats a nice mask..the miners use them here
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:26 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
I'm getting info on being a dealer...I will keep everyone posted...
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:27 am

bubba53 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
I'm getting info on being a dealer...I will keep everyone posted...
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 131395
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 9:54 am

the shop angel's were doing a piece for the film sat. with them they had 3 of them they looked nice
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:05 am

I will definately consider one of these for my Boys at $30 , I have many conserns with them breating the dust up there . Saw the price was $30 , how much is the replacement filters?
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 1:40 pm

Thanks for the post, Gary. Good info. I just ordered 2 of them. Punder: Replacement filters are $6.95 for a set of 3. Each mask comes with 2 washable filters. All of them are carbon activated (good for masking scent when hunting). Carbon eventually wears out (especially after washing) but still good for riding whether the carbon part is still working or not.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 1:42 pm

Great Googly Moogly wrote:
Thanks for the post, Gary. Good info. I just ordered 2 of them. Punder: Replacement filters are $6.95 for a set of 3. Each mask comes with 2 washable filters. All of them are carbon activated (good for masking scent when hunting). Carbon eventually wears out (especially after washing) but still good for riding whether the carbon part is still working or not.

That would have been nice to have on our last ride!!!!
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 1:47 pm

Thunter wrote:

That would have been nice to have on our last ride!!!!

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 541560 FOR SURE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 1:57 pm

does it have an optional straw for drinking????
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 3:01 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
does it have an optional straw for drinking????

It does, but due to the fact that the straw functions via air pressure differentials, it only works at near-mach speeds. You must either be driving Pit Dog's Teryx or piloting a Citation X. This would seemingly rule out everyone here save for two.
RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 474532
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 3:04 pm

just pit dog--no beers allowed in the X--well, not the drivers up front. lol.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 3:10 pm

photobucket 4 shows a pic of a X.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 3:37 pm

Good Post --- thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:31 pm

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 213618 RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 770746
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:48 am

Hey everyone....don't order to many of them....I'm trying to become a dealer so I can give a discount....
Back to top Go down
tracker1

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 1:36 pm

Well hurry up bubba I'm interested in a couple RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 649739
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 4:58 pm

I feel bad about jumping the gun, bubba. I'm like a little kid (or so my daughter keeps telling me); I want it, and I want it now. RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 85857
Back to top Go down
Garnog

Garnog

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:09 pm

You definately need one of these to ride with Thunter.

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. 944472
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:16 pm

Yeah! You were there - great ride but in some parts I thought I was in Oklahoma in 1936 (Dustbowl). So, when I saw that mask I had to get one.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:39 pm

Yeah! You were there - great ride but in some parts I thought I was in Oklahoma in 1936 (Dustbowl). So, when I saw that mask I had to get one.

Sorry guys!!! It's a darn shame that we didn't ride on Sunday, since it rained all night Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Garnog

Garnog

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:52 pm

Thunter wrote:

Sorry guys!!! It's a darn shame that we didn't ride on Sunday, since it rained all night Saturday night.

To me that just means more mud.
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 10:18 am

Thunter wrote:

No need to apologize, Thunter. It was a super day despite the dusty parts, you were a great trail guide, and you can't control the weather or the dust. Next time I'll be ready for the dust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..   RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RZ Mask...I'm getting one of these..
Page 1 of 1