WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10007
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10010
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10018
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10011
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10030
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10036
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10055
your are not going to believe this 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
your are not going to believe this SpringRider10057

your are not going to believe this 100_3508
your are not going to believe this 100_3512
your are not going to believe this 100_3524
your are not going to believe this 100_3525
your are not going to believe this 100_3528
your are not going to believe this 100_3572
your are not going to believe this 100_3554
your are not going to believe this 100_3538
your are not going to believe this 100_3534

your are not going to believe this 106_6005-vi
your are not going to believe this 106_6098-vi
your are not going to believe this Dscf1320
your are not going to believe this Dscf1321
your are not going to believe this Dscf1322
your are not going to believe this Springride2010004
your are not going to believe this Springride2010005
your are not going to believe this Springride2010006
your are not going to believe this Springride2010008
your are not going to believe this Springride2010013
your are not going to believe this Springride2010020
your are not going to believe this Springride2010021
your are not going to believe this Springride2010022
your are not going to believe this Springride2010026
your are not going to believe this Springride2010030
your are not going to believe this Springride2010031

your are not going to believe this Springride2010049

your are not going to believe this NewYears201012-31-09037

your are not going to believe this Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
your are not going to believe this Vote_lcapyour are not going to believe this Voting_baryour are not going to believe this Vote_rcap 
bubba53
your are not going to believe this Vote_lcapyour are not going to believe this Voting_baryour are not going to believe this Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

your are not going to believe this

Go down 
+5
ermullis
bubba53
Firepup
ElmoEOD
Jet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

your are not going to believe this Empty
PostSubject: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:28 pm

yahoo just turned into "oh my god". just got a call from the dealer that the radiator came in and they installed it today. when they went to test drive it the system over pressurized. they think the head gasket may be blown and or the head may be warped. they wont know untill tomorrow and then it will all depend on if the parts are in stock. if they are the will have them shipped overnight and have them on tuesday (closed monday). which means i will have it back thursday evening so i can leave friday morning. any hickcup and i am out of the ride. if so there will be a cabin open. i'll know more tomorrow. i have a wedding to go to so i wont be able to post anything untill late tomorrow night. if anyone wants on stand by for my cabin just pm me. if it needs a new head i feel like i will be SOL. man, i am sick as a dog right now.

Tbone, here is your chance buddy---"what about those Can Ams overheating". damn !
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:31 pm

RhinoJet---my new name. i've been wanting a spare SXS so i could go buy a Rhino tuesday. then again, wont do me much good when my wife kills me. ok, bad idea.

your are not going to believe this 649739
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:34 pm

well, new Rhino+tires+roof+winch+windshield+radio+...+...+... its worth it, go for it, than if they fix yours, you will have a back-up.... LOL Just call Rick up at EMP, have him bring everything with him.. I will bring my air tools, have compressor in trailer and tools. we will put it together friday night, bet we will have all the help we need... we can sit there and drink and let everyone else do the work your are not going to believe this 190667
Back to top Go down
Firepup

Firepup

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:35 pm

Now Jetdriver, dont let money stand betwen you and happyness. Just buy the wife a nice for give me gift.
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:37 pm

Yea, tell her how much you were looking forward to taking her on this ride, spending time together and all that crap.... ROFL
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:43 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
yahoo just turned into "oh my god". just got a call from the dealer that the radiator came in and they installed it today. when they went to test drive it the system over pressurized. they think the head gasket may be blown and or the head may be warped. they wont know untill tomorrow and then it will all depend on if the parts are in stock. if they are the will have them shipped overnight and have them on tuesday (closed monday). which means i will have it back thursday evening so i can leave friday morning. any hickcup and i am out of the ride. if so there will be a cabin open. i'll know more tomorrow. i have a wedding to go to so i wont be able to post anything untill late tomorrow night. if anyone wants on stand by for my cabin just pm me. if it needs a new head i feel like i will be SOL. man, i am sick as a dog right now.

Tbone, here is your chance buddy---"what about those Can Ams overheating". damn !
sounds like there was air in your system...that can cause all the above problems...
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:47 pm

ElmoEOD wrote:
well, new Rhino+tires+roof+winch+windshield+radio+...+...+... its worth it, go for it, than if they fix yours, you will have a back-up.... LOL Just call Rick up at EMP, have him bring everything with him.. I will bring my air tools, have compressor in trailer and tools. we will put it together friday night, bet we will have all the help we need... we can sit there and drink and let everyone else do the work your are not going to believe this 190667

i can see it now. like a nascar pit stop. HRR on the pit box, bobby d filming, bubbas goats transferring parts from the EMP trailer, Elmo, purn and rayray wheeling the air wrench. parts flying everywhere. and me, drinking jack and trying to pull the knife out of me that sharon stabbed me with. no fear dr JimBob will patch me up.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 9:50 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
ElmoEOD wrote:

i can see it now. like a nascar pit stop. HRR on the pit box, bobby d filming, bubbas goats transferring parts from the EMP trailer, Elmo, purn and rayray wheeling the air wrench. parts flying everywhere. and me, drinking jack and trying to pull the knife out of me that sharon stabbed me with. no fear dr JimBob will patch me up.
ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:03 pm

I'm going to be good jet. Just get it fixed and come join us
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:07 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

man i am hoping. will know more in 24 hours. darn !
Back to top Go down
ermullis

ermullis

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:16 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

your are not going to believe this 371404 Jet you should come regardless......... There's always plenty empty shot gun seats to be taken & you you'll still have a blast I guarantee it . Plenty of great folks & plenty of great fellowship @ these big events!your are not going to believe this 629788 your are not going to believe this 643556
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:23 pm

ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

your are not going to believe this 371404 Jet you should come regardless......... There's always plenty empty shot gun seats to be taken & you you'll still have a blast I guarantee it . Plenty of great folks & plenty of great fellowship @ these big events!your are not going to believe this 629788 your are not going to believe this 643556
yeah...I rode shotgun at two of the rides....I felt right at home...
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:26 pm

ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

just got a text message from the shop manager. the guy that does all my work on my equipment (harleys,ktm, yamaha stuff over the years) is off tomorrow but is coming in to work on my rzr tomorrow and only it. as long as parts are available he says to plan on making the ride. pulling the head in the morning and should know more by noon. scotty (the shop manager) says it will be running by thursday night. just a great group of guys at LSC.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:29 pm

can a stock rhino--i mean stock, like right off the show room floor make it? perfect excuss to add to the stable. damn she will be p*ssed. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rhinojet is born. your are not going to believe this 36628
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:29 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

just got a text message from the shop manager. the guy that does all my work on my equipment (harleys,ktm, yamaha stuff over the years) is off tomorrow but is coming in to work on my rzr tomorrow and only it. as long as parts are available he says to plan on making the ride. pulling the head in the morning and should know more by noon. scotty (the shop manager) says it will be running by thursday night. just a great group of guys at LSC.

Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! See, don't think it is bad, until it is... Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!

but get the rhino anyway as a back-up lol!
Back to top Go down
ermullis

ermullis

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
can a stock rhino--i mean stock, like right off the show room floor make it? perfect excuss to add to the stable. damn she will be p*ssed. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rhinojet is born. your are not going to believe this 36628

Well I don't know where all Bobby is gonna take us this time but I've had a showroom stock rzr in 3 of these big rides & they did just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:44 pm

if only they made an orange rhino--she might not notice. your are not going to believe this 474532
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 10:59 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
your are not going to believe this 797616
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:23 pm

bubba53 wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Now BUBBA....what was all that crying and screaming about when you rode with me? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:27 pm

rayray wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Now BUBBA....what was all that crying and screaming about when you rode with me? your are not going to believe this 474532

Because your a DAMN IDIOT!!!!! Does that answer your question!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:32 pm

P.S. did not mean to leave out anyone on the rebuild, my bad... other available contributors are HRR, Top Dog, and World Class PS... Together, we can build a new Jet**** ROFL ROFL ROFL Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:33 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:

can it make it??? youll be in first place
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:36 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:

can it make it??? youll be in first place

That's what I'm talkin about, don't matter what you are riding, or riding in.... just be there
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:37 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Now BUBBA....what was all that crying and screaming about when you rode with me? your are not going to believe this 474532

AHHHH...He was as safe as a baby in it's mammas arms... ROFL
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:40 pm

Jet...if you don't get it fixed, you can ride with me. At least you will still be there.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2011, 3:03 am

rayray wrote:
Jet...if you don't get it fixed, you can ride with me. At least you will still be there.

I will have an empty seat also. If Rayrays bud light takes up to much room, you can ride with me. Your Jack will be safe in my rzr. I just can't handle it. I've never been man enough for that unless it's close to bedtime.

Machine or not, you better show up. Sometimes riding shotgun is more fun that driving. your are not going to believe this 91055
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2011, 10:17 am

rayray wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Now BUBBA....what was all that crying and screaming about when you rode with me? ROFL
By the way...did you get that T-handle fixed yet..I know I bent the your are not going to believe this 911262 out of it.... your are not going to believe this 649739
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2011, 10:21 am

Yamabeast wrote:
rayray wrote:

I will have an empty seat also. If Rayrays bud light takes up to much room, you can ride with me. Your Jack will be safe in my rzr. I just can't handle it. I've never been man enough for that unless it's close to bedtime.

Machine or not, you better show up. Sometimes riding shotgun is more fun that driving. your are not going to believe this 91055
Yeah..I kept looking on rayray's dash for the warp drive button...so I could cut the SOB off... ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2011, 10:24 am

rayray wrote:
Carolinarhino wrote:
rayray wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
ermullis wrote:
Jetdriverx wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

AHHHH...He was as safe as a baby in it's mammas arms... ROFL
your are not going to believe this 649739
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your are not going to believe this   your are not going to believe this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your are not going to believe this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: