WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10007
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10010
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10018
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10011
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10030
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10036
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10055
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol SpringRider10057

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3508
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3512
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3524
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3525
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3528
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3572
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3554
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3538
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 100_3534

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 106_6005-vi
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 106_6098-vi
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Dscf1320
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Dscf1321
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Dscf1322
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010004
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010005
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010006
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010008
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010013
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010020
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010021
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010022
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010026
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010030
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010031

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010049

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol NewYears201012-31-09037

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Vote_lcapGetting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Voting_barGetting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Vote_lcapGetting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Voting_barGetting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol

Go down 
+4
Gadget
Jet
Hump
wvhillbilly89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wvhillbilly89

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 11:56 pm

So im looking at buying me a rzr called the local shop and they just got one on trade in well i dont know a whole lot about these so i need some advice. She said its a 2009 rzr s with 3000 miles that they just got it and didnt know the price yet what do you think its worth and is 3000 alot of miles on this ? how long do they last for?

Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 4:18 am

Get a price from them and go from there. After they give you a price, start looking it over real good. Take a couple friends with you to pick up the front end so you can check the ball joints, tie rods, and control arm bushings. These are things you will replace often. Also, go to the passenger side front, and reach in and give the driveshaft a shake to check that front yoke. You will be taking a chance on the engine without talking to the previous owner. If the air filter has been neglected, it could be starting to use oil. Dont let this stuff scare you off. Most parts are not to bad priced for these, and We have our friend James on here if we need a engine rebuild done at a reasonable price. Any of these things you find wrong, use them to get that price down.

I just looked up Kelly blue book, and excellent shape is $9900.00. If it's very clean, and looks well taken care of, I would pay 9k for it. More than that, and you may as well get a new one with a warranty. Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 913576
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 4:55 am

Thats about a 1000 miles per year which isn't bad. I always try to buy new unless I know who owned it and how well they maintained it. Plus,as with my orange madness that I traded in, you can't fix stupid ( me ) but you can buy a warranty to cover it if you buy new.
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 6:18 am

look at ebay and area craigslist for price comparisons but check it out good.Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 922754 Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 736203 Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 300984 Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 840768 Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 913576
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 7:15 am

Tell ya what --- I bet I know the guy that it belong to. And it is the same RZR S in my Avatar.

I can vouch for what kind of shape it is in.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 9:00 am

good luck...I hope you get it...
Back to top Go down
wvhillbilly89

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 10:43 am

Thanks every one im going to look at it here in a few so hope its nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvhillbilly89

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:03 am

ok she called me that is your old rzr she said they wanted 9899 for it and they also have 2 more just regular rzr over there ones a 2008 has 1400 miles they want 6500 for it has winch and sliders that sounds more in my price range what do you think?
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:09 am

Good luck on your hunt & search. Keep us posted on which one you get.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:27 am

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 300984
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
ermullis

ermullis

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 1:06 pm

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 371404 I see a lot of used rzrs all the time & most are either wore out or have been badly abused. I agree with what's already been posted. Buying used sxs ( no matter what brand ) unless you really know what you're looking for you can get stuck with somebody elses problems. However if that 09 S is actually Shawns old 1 then I could definitely get interested in it. We all that know him knows he takes very good care of his stuff. I'd have to talk to him about it 1st but that's the kind of used equipment I wouldn't hesitate on buying. Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 913576
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 1:08 pm

Dont forget about T Bones machine! Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol 1834814442
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol   Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready To Buy Me RZR-S (Maybe) lol
Page 1 of 1