WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10007
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10010
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10018
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10011
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10030
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10036
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10055
Birthday announcements  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Birthday announcements  SpringRider10057

Birthday announcements  100_3508
Birthday announcements  100_3512
Birthday announcements  100_3524
Birthday announcements  100_3525
Birthday announcements  100_3528
Birthday announcements  100_3572
Birthday announcements  100_3554
Birthday announcements  100_3538
Birthday announcements  100_3534

Birthday announcements  106_6005-vi
Birthday announcements  106_6098-vi
Birthday announcements  Dscf1320
Birthday announcements  Dscf1321
Birthday announcements  Dscf1322
Birthday announcements  Springride2010004
Birthday announcements  Springride2010005
Birthday announcements  Springride2010006
Birthday announcements  Springride2010008
Birthday announcements  Springride2010013
Birthday announcements  Springride2010020
Birthday announcements  Springride2010021
Birthday announcements  Springride2010022
Birthday announcements  Springride2010026
Birthday announcements  Springride2010030
Birthday announcements  Springride2010031

Birthday announcements  Springride2010049

Birthday announcements  NewYears201012-31-09037

Birthday announcements  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Birthday announcements  Vote_lcapBirthday announcements  Voting_barBirthday announcements  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Birthday announcements  Vote_lcapBirthday announcements  Voting_barBirthday announcements  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birthday announcements

Go down 
+5
rayray
neuromax
keeter
chris50
Bobby D
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Birthday announcements  Empty
PostSubject: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 12:09 pm

It was brought to my attention that all of the Birthday wishes are bumping all of the other post to much so lets only do the Happy Birthday post for active members so if you see a member having a Birthday and you never see them on the site or have a clue who they are well they are not going to be on here to see the thread anyways Birthday announcements  922754

I have to agree when I see a Happy Birthday for someone that has not been on the site in a year or two then why post Happy Birthday to them they are really not going to see it anyways.We all know who is active and is on here everyday so lets focus on the people that matter Birthday announcements  944472
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
chris50

chris50

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 12:38 pm

I agree with you Bobby. I suggest you clean out the site with the ones who has never posted anything what so ever and the ones that's been here for a few years like you said...I figure that would take some time and alot of work. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 12:51 pm

Hey Bobby on some of the forums I'm on they have a little section like your left side bar that show the persons birthday for that day and then if people like you mentioned know them they start a thread with the birthday wishes! Like the online or latest topic bar with that days birthday peeps!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 7:45 pm

Well TBONE & Bubba usually take care of starting the threads so if they will just do it for the active members we should be good.I went back a while back and deactivated all accounts that have not been on the site in 12 months & some that had been a member for a long time and never made a single post so if they ever want to get back on they will have to contact me or sign up again.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 7:54 pm

GREAT idea Birthday announcements  131395
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 8:01 pm

Sooooooooooooo it's T-bones fault....I knew it!!!!!!!!!lol!

Naaa...that's a great idea...Birthday announcements  922754
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 9:17 pm

Up Laugh Sounds good ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 9:40 pm

Bobby, can ya do the same for intro's.... just because they sign up, everyone types hi and welcome... we should let them introduce themselves, if they don't do that, you will probably never say a word on here....
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 10:21 pm

ElmoEOD wrote:
Bobby, can ya do the same for intro's.... just because they sign up, everyone types hi and welcome... we should let them introduce themselves, if they don't do that, you will probably never say a word on here....

It's up to TBONE & Bubba it seems they start the threads and I will leave that up to them.I don't feel like it is a bad thing.But wishing someone Happy Birthday that don't even use the site well you know Birthday announcements  641363
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 10:27 pm

I agree the intro's need to be done by the individuals describing there rides and location so they can learn how to post! Maybe have a example for them to go by describing what and where to post to get started!
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 10:33 pm

So here's me with my paucity of posts (relative to you guys, anyway) chiming in, but I agree with Bobby and I understand where ElmoEOD and Keeter are coming from. People posted a Happy Birthday to me on my birthday, so when I see a birthday I sort of feel guilty if I ignore it and don't post. Same goes for the "welcome" posts. People also gave me a lot of "welcome's" when I joined, but shortly after I joined I did post a LONG introduction (imagine that - me with an overly-long post).

I often find myself going to "view posts since your last visit" and trying to figure out by the subject line what's NOT a welcome or a birthday. That said (while I totally agree on the Birthday thing) even though the welcomes are bumping more pertinent posts, I know I really appreciated them - what to do about the welcomes is a tougher call. In the end I think ElmoEOD has it right. Encourage people to post an introduction when they sign up and if they do, let the welcomes begin.

My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 7:57 am

You guys really know how to hurt a mans feelings.....I do welcomes and birthdays like Bobby D does videos and picts......I'll try to tone it down...just don't do away with the major holidays....
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:21 pm

bubba53 wrote:
You guys really know how to hurt a mans feelings.....I do welcomes and birthdays like Bobby D does videos and picts......I'll try to tone it down...just don't do away with the major holidays....

lol! Poor Bubba. You do a great job Bubba we just don't need to wish people a Happy Birthday if they are never on the site Birthday announcements  881168
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 11:19 pm

Bobby D wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

lol! Poor Bubba. You do a great job Bubba we just don't need to wish people a Happy Birthday if they are never on the site Birthday announcements  881168
I'm gonna keep me a list of who's on here so I can wish the right people Happy Birthday ... Birthday announcements  649739
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 11:32 pm

On the intro's you could let an admin or mod welcome the NOOB and have them explain to post on that thread and explain or tell a little about themselves and where they are from and so on. Might be someone we invited from a past ride somewheres and forgot about them till it's mentioned and then find out how much really happened that we hadn't heard about! That does make em feel more welcome to interact with members before they get ruined by the masses.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 8:17 am

Hi, my name is RayRay....I have been on the sight before and really like how you guys pass on information and joke around.

I have a RZR and like to ride as much as possible. I live in Statesville NC... My birthday is November 3rd...just incase ya'll wanna get me a birthday gift.....like say....a new RZR XP...or Kitty Kat.

WHAT...............I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE I'M ON THE BIRTHDAY LIST!!! Birthday announcements  795991
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 3:29 pm

Bobby D wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

Ok so the intros are ok?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 4:32 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

Birthday announcements  541560
Ok so the intros are ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday announcements    Birthday announcements  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday announcements
Page 1 of 1