WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10007
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10010
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10018
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10011
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10030
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10036
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10055
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? SpringRider10057

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3508
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3512
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3524
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3525
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3528
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3572
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3554
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3538
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 100_3534

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 106_6005-vi
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 106_6098-vi
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Dscf1320
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Dscf1321
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Dscf1322
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010004
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010005
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010006
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010008
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010013
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010020
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010021
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010022
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010026
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010030
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010031

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010049

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? NewYears201012-31-09037

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Vote_lcapHow many christian members in the charleston wv area? Voting_barHow many christian members in the charleston wv area? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Vote_lcapHow many christian members in the charleston wv area? Voting_barHow many christian members in the charleston wv area? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How many christian members in the charleston wv area?

Go down 
+11
bigkatv
killlerskunk
rayray
chris50
bubba53
Bobby D
bigben129
Hump
ElmoEOD
punder
Not Guilty
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Not Guilty

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-03-28

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Empty
PostSubject: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 11:36 pm

Julie and I have quit drinking and would like to find some new riding friends that dont drink alot. We still plan to ride with our drinking friends, but would like to add a few more sobber people in the group. We are in the teays Valley area. Any one wanting to go riding can call 304-550-9770. Wayne
Back to top Go down
http://vanbibberlaw.com
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:14 am

Congrats on your choice , as usual look foward to riding with you both again at some point . I respect anyones choice to not drink , and respect you choice to not drink on the trail .
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:21 am

I never drink on the trail... I will have a drink after, as long as I don't have to drive anywhere.... if I trailer to the ride and plan on going home that day, I don't even take anything (adult beverages) with me.....

and congrats on you "quit drinking"
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 1:10 am

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 883398 on kicking the habit. I don't see anything non-christian about having a few beers. I think it's what you do and say to others while you drink that matters. Anyway, I have a few while on the computer at night sometimes, but I limmit myself while on the trail, and really limmit myself when I'm around others who don't drink. I never get drunk and act like an azz. I don't like it when people over do it and bother others.

I sure do like beer though, but I don't "need" it. How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 643556

Just incase it matters...I had a few before this post, but all of the above statements are true.
Back to top Go down
bigben129

bigben129

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 1:12 am

Well said hump
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:47 am

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 722106 Good for you & Julie
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 8:18 am

Hump wrote:
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 883398 on kicking the habit. I don't see anything non-christian about having a few beers. I think it's what you do and say to others while you drink that matters. Anyway, I have a few while on the computer at night sometimes, but I limmit myself while on the trail, and really limmit myself when I'm around others who don't drink. I never get drunk and act like an azz. I don't like it when people over do it and bother others.

I sure do like beer though, but I don't "need" it. How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 643556

Just incase it matters...I had a few before this post, but all of the above statements are true.
How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 797616 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 797616 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 797616 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 8:28 am

Not Guilty wrote:
Julie and I have quit drinking and would like to find some new riding friends that dont drink alot. We still plan to ride with our drinking friends, but would like to add a few more sobber people in the group. We are in the teays Valley area. Any one wanting to go riding can call 304-550-9770. Wayne
Congrats on your new adventure....I too had to quit drinking due to medical reasons and I am glad it happened that way....The lord works in mysterious ways....I drink non-alcohol beer now and there are quite a few on the market ....
Back to top Go down
chris50

chris50

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 9:43 am

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 883398To you both. To be honest here I'm a recovering alcoholic myself, I'm going on 4 yrs sober and I tell ya what, it sure was a battle the first year and now it comes easy 1 day at a time. I have nothing against people that drink and I agree with Hump there on what he said. Some people can handle there drinking but for me I could'nt. But for the riding part I don't give a rats a## if you drink or not because I no I'm having a good time for what I love doing. How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 643556
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 11:53 am

Congrats and good luck with it. I very rarely drink so if you want to ride then let me know. I always come to the Wagon Wheel area with Bobby and others.

Also I ride around Mt Hope with the WV HOT ROD HIPPO.

Hope to see ya there!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 2:52 pm

Congrats on your quiting drinking...that is something that can get a really good hold on you if your not carefull.

I have a beer with my steak if we go out to eat...may have one after mowing the yard. But when we go riding for a few days then I get my drink on for sure. I do drink on the trails but slow down as soon as my bravery extends my talent.lol! .....at night after we ride then it's game on!

I have some family members and some friends that I will not drink around, out of respect. I respect your decision and hope to see ya on the trail or at camp. I'll buy you a Coke. How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 795991
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:43 pm

rayray wrote:
Congrats on your quiting drinking...that is something that can get a really good hold on you if your not carefull.

I have a beer with my steak if we go out to eat...may have one after mowing the yard. But when we go riding for a few days then I get my drink on for sure. I do drink on the trails but slow down as soon as my bravery extends my talent.lol! .....at night after we ride then it's game on!

I have some family members and some friends that I will not drink around, out of respect. I respect your decision and hope to see ya on the trail or at camp. I'll buy you a Coke. How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 795991

they quit drinking RayRay, and now your trying to push COKE on them.

Bad Midget How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:52 pm

No...no...no...Coca-Cola....I'm a good boy:lol!:
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:56 pm

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 474532
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:13 pm

killlerskunk wrote:
rayray wrote:

they quit drinking RayRay, and now your trying to push COKE on them.

Bad Midget How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 921734

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 707285 How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 1272119549
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
bigkatv

bigkatv

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 8:07 am

I live in Hurricane and do not drink, i would like to ride (just as soon as i get mine put back together) my sons and i ride several places h and m trails and turkey creek, ivy good luck on your adventure
Back to top Go down
Not Guilty

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 8:45 am

Thanks for all the feedback. It is an adventure. I am not saying I will never drink a beer again. I was just getting to good at it! So I decided to take a little break and make sure I was still in charge. We were able to go 9 months without any alcohol so I feel better about it. We split a 12 pack to celebrate :-) and got back on the wagon. I love riding with all of you and don't care who drinks. It's just tuff if we are the only ones not drinking because we have always drank and rode and we like it, alot!! We will be at wagon wheel for memorial day, anyone else going down?
Back to top Go down
http://vanbibberlaw.com
mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 8:48 am

If you are looking for actual good Christian folk to ride with there is an offroad chapter of thw WV Christian Motorcycle Association down there around the H M trails somewhere. I will see if I can find it for you. I have only had the pleasure of riding with 2 other members of the forum, Growler and Hump. Both are great guys and would do anything for you. And from what I've read that is 99% of the people on here. But it is always good to have an alcohol free environment to feel comfortable taking your family riding in. Congrats on your new commitment!
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2012, 10:12 pm

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 883398 on your choice. Can ride with my wife & I anytme.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Benny T

Benny T

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 1:15 am

Wayne congratulations on your choice. I don't drink and would go riding riding with you anytime I get down that way.
Back to top Go down
ermullis

ermullis

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 1:19 am

How many christian members in the charleston wv area? 371404Wayne that's real cool news. Keep up the good work & yeah there's still a few of us non drinkers around that'd be glad to ride with ya !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many christian members in the charleston wv area?   How many christian members in the charleston wv area? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many christian members in the charleston wv area?
Page 1 of 1