WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10007
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10010
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10018
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10011
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10030
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10036
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10055
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping SpringRider10057

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3508
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3512
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3524
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3525
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3528
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3572
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3554
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3538
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 100_3534

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 106_6005-vi
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 106_6098-vi
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Dscf1320
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Dscf1321
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Dscf1322
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010004
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010005
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010006
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010008
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010013
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010020
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010021
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010022
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010026
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010030
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010031

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010049

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping NewYears201012-31-09037

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Vote_lcapThose Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Voting_barThose Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Vote_lcapThose Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Voting_barThose Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping

Go down 
+11
Great Googly Moogly
bubba53
Ron(09rzr)
punder
Super Dave
Tiger Rag
tackman
shawn
Bobby D
Commander1000
Thunter
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Empty
PostSubject: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 5:36 pm

http://www.history.com/shows/hatfields-and-mccoys?paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_Google_Tune_HIS_hatfields%2B&%2Bmccoys_hatfield%2B&%2Bmccoy%2Bhistory%2Bchannel&utm_source=google_tune&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hatfields%20&%20mccoys&utm_term=hatfield%20&%20mccoy%20history%20channel

Hope this mini series is a good as it looks!! The fued that almot caused Kentucky and West Virginia to go to war with one another.
Back to top Go down
Commander1000

Commander1000

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:02 pm

Looks like a good series! Got DVR set!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:13 pm

I got my DVR set for all 3 nights and I'm glad to see Kevin Costner in it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:37 pm

I have heard about this ---- looks like a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 7:36 pm

Ill be watching.....I love that channel.
Back to top Go down
tackman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 7:41 pm

cant wait. bring it on
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:44 pm

Started a bit slow but got pretty good last night. Hope the big finish lives up the billing.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:48 pm

I love it Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 131395
Back to top Go down
Super Dave

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 5:55 pm

I've watched the episode one n two. Costner did a really good job of portraying the attitude of that era. Politics n religion were enough to kill for along with honor. Can't wait to see part three tonight!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 6:13 pm

Good actors to play the parts , I have been enjoying the entire show .
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:00 pm

Yea I love it so far!! Should get good tonight!! I have no idea why it ever ended, seems to have taken on a life of it's own.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:27 pm

The ratings are the highest ever for a non sports event. Thats cool!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:59 pm

Well I found out that the Governor Buckner that was talked about last night about signing something is an ancestor of mine.My Grandmother is a Buckner my Mom's mother who is 89 and the only Grandparent I have still living pretty cool huh Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 641363
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:12 am

Well in my opinion it was a pretty good series..... i wont ruin it for those that aint seen it yet but the ending wasnt what i expected
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:25 am

09rzr wrote:
Well in my opinion it was a pretty good series..... i wont ruin it for those that aint seen it yet but the ending wasnt what i expected

Not what I had hoped for!! But history is history and neither side won. Personal I thought the McCoys got the worst end of the deal mainly because they lost so many children. I couldn't imagine losing that many of my children.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:23 am

I been watching it.....it's a great show...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 10:45 am

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 179836
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 8:25 pm

I DVR'd it because I couldn't watch it the first night - I've seen parts 1 & 2 so far and will probably watch the final episode tonight. I'm loving it. I've been told by some relatives on my mom's side that I am somehow a descendant of Devil Anse Hatfield. After watching this series I think I'll sign up on Ancestry.com like Bobby D. did and see if its true.
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:00 pm

great series THE HISTORY CHANNEL GETS A Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping 179836 ON THAT ONE
Back to top Go down
Commander1000

Commander1000

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:52 pm

Was a really good series! Goes to show how hatred will eat u alive!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:56 pm

I read today that on Sat at 4:00pm there will be a 2 hour Documentary on the Hatfield & McCoy feud.
Back to top Go down
LILWILL

LILWILL

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 1:39 pm

it was a good series, to bad they didn't show the shoot out at the courthouse,
Back to top Go down
jedster1

jedster1

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 11:42 pm

LILWILL wrote:
it was a good series, to bad they didn't show the shoot out at the courthouse,
I agree... I thought that would be in there.
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 11:12 am

The shoot out at the courthouse involved Sid Hatfield and Baldwin-Felts detectives and was a fight over unionization of the coal mines. Watch the movie Matewan, the term redneck comes from the fights between the coal companies and the workers, the workers wore red hankerchiefs around their necks so they could tell who was who.

Last edited by Wiley on June 3rd 2012, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
LILWILL

LILWILL

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 2:27 pm

you are correct wiley i done a lil looking into that an it was two separate hatfield families
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping   Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Kentucky boys about to get a arse whooping
Page 1 of 1