WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10007
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10010
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10018
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10011
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10030
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10036
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10055
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 SpringRider10057

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3508
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3512
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3524
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3525
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3528
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3572
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3554
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3538
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 100_3534

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 106_6005-vi
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 106_6098-vi
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Dscf1320
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Dscf1321
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Dscf1322
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010004
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010005
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010006
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010008
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010013
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010020
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010021
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010022
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010026
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010030
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010031

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010049

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 NewYears201012-31-09037

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Voting_barCan Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Voting_barCan Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition

Go down 
+6
Jet
punder
simoniz
rayray
Bobby D
Bocephus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 10:21 pm

one hundred and one horse power. omg! my son has the renegade 1000xxc and i think it has 82 horse power. toooooooo much for me.
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 10:29 pm

nothing but a sand buggy

sand sand sand

pre-wrecked 100 hp sand buggy

ps.......SAND
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:12 pm

I told T-Bone he was going to look like a coal miner. We would be able to see his teeth and that's about it lol...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 12:10 am

simoniz wrote:
I told T-Bone he was going to look like a coal miner. We would be able to see his teeth and that's about it lol...

If I drove one of them wild pussys I would def be covered up! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 2:08 am

Now listen here Tbone. The wildcat didn't cover me with mud any worse than the rzr s. I'm not saying either one is good for mud protection, but the wildcat doesn't throw mud as bad as it looks like it would, and it wasn't any worse than the rzr s.

If you get a Mavrick, don't ever put a windshield on it. Not even a 1/2 shield. If you do, there will be 50lbs of mud on the inside of it from the rear tires, and that's just in the 1st hr of riding. There looks to be no tire coverage in the rear at all, and I know what a rzr s does without adding a little more to the rear flares.

I think hanging back for a while, getting a chance to ride one, and waiting for the QE diff would be a smart move. I bet it would put a smile on your face, but will you still be smiling at the end of a 8hr day is the question.
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 2:21 am

I'm still waiting on a real video comparing any of these. Maybe it's just me, but I don't care if one makes it up the hill a little quicker if all the others make it up the hill. Lets see a video of showing the others unable to complete the climb or whatever else they put them through. How about a rocky creek bed, rough rocky steep hill, or a slick hardpack hill in the rain. Or, better yet, a mud hole where all others struggle. This video does not in any way, have anything at all to do with our type of terrain, other than giving hope of outrunning a certain rhino on a gravel road. This video would be very convincing to a 16yr old. How about a video selling this thing to the real riders of the east?
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 7:28 am

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 232217
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 11:40 am

You guys make me laugh, whining about the possibility that the maverick will cover you with mud, everyone thought the same about the wildcat, a stock rzr will cover you too. But you put roofs on and windshields and back nets and fender flares, wildcat guys are putting fenders on. It might end up being a big POS in the woods, but until it does give it a chance. I'm sure Polaris will come out with something that is in the same league, if it wasn't for competition making things better for all of us the 450 rhino would still be the best sxs out there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 11:46 am

Hump wrote:
Now listen here Tbone. The wildcat didn't cover me with mud any worse than the rzr s. I'm not saying either one is good for mud protection, but the wildcat doesn't throw mud as bad as it looks like it would, and it wasn't any worse than the rzr s.

If you get a Mavrick, don't ever put a windshield on it. Not even a 1/2 shield. If you do, there will be 50lbs of mud on the inside of it from the rear tires, and that's just in the 1st hr of riding. There looks to be no tire coverage in the rear at all, and I know what a rzr s does without adding a little more to the rear flares.

I think hanging back for a while, getting a chance to ride one, and waiting for the QE diff would be a smart move. I bet it would put a smile on your face, but will you still be smiling at the end of a 8hr day is the question.

Well I hear what you are saying but the Maverick has not been out long enough to get what you need to see on the trails. It does show that on all terrain it will be the best. Time will tell. Who knows.
As for me as a customer I will tell you first hand the wildcat is not an option. Just looking in you have a machine that is up there with the high pricing of XP, Commander, Maverick, etc. The wildcat was a dune runner too. They all are these days.
Either way IF I bought a wildcat 3000 dollars would have to be invested to get it up to par with a XP. Dirt Wheels said they spent 2500 dollars on suspension and still couldnt get it to run with an XP. Next another 3 to 5 grand would have to be invested to get it to displace the hp that Can Am and Pooplaris is pushing. I would hate to buy it and have to pull out all that money.
Thats my feeling on it as a customer. Im the customer that will go race it and alot here seem to like that when your buying a machine in that top hp segment.
I always thought the cat would cover you up in mud but so far that doesnt seem to be the case from what I am seeing on the trail.
You dont know if the Maverick will cover you up or not. Time will tell though. It may and then again it may not. Either way I think with Can Ams quality, this will be a good machine. The XP is good machine as well. Just needs some quality improvements to the suspension. Polaris and Can Am are going to duke this one out. Can Am has made some big claims so lets see how it does out in the real world. It may be a terd.
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 1:45 pm

There's no doubt in my mind that it will go like crazy after they put QE in it. I think it's not in there because either they didn't build it for our trails, or it's a scam to get people to buy a maverick, and then next year sell them a new one again, or a $800 front end. Someone has to take a chance and see how they do here, because Can-Am is not going to test it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition   Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Am Mavrick vs the Competition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2