WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides
 
HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos































































Latest topics
» 2017 rzr 900 trail
July 17th 2017, 9:17 pm by white lighting

» Sanderson on 7/1
July 17th 2017, 9:46 am by TBONE21

» The Potential Return of Great Googly Moogly
July 14th 2017, 6:50 pm by Rick_308

» 2017 Fall Ride
July 14th 2017, 6:49 pm by Rick_308

» New guy from Maryland
June 19th 2017, 8:57 pm by WHITETAILCHASER

» Anyone???
June 6th 2017, 7:13 am by Timmi

» I need a favor
May 28th 2017, 11:59 pm by My 800

» pictures
May 23rd 2017, 4:35 pm by Gary

» Camping On trail suggestions
May 19th 2017, 9:27 am by gfunk

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

white lighting

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 7:56 pm
Top posters
TBONE21
 
Bobby D
 
bubba53
 
rayray
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
shawn
 
Hump
 
pit dog
 
Jet
 
big g
 
Top posting users this month
Rick_308
 
TBONE21
 
Great Googly Moogly
 
white lighting
 
Timmi
 
Most active topic starters
TBONE21
 
bubba53
 
Bobby D
 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
 
JimBob
 
ElmoEOD
 
punder
 
Finzup
 
neuromax
 
rayray
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Impulse

avatar

Number of posts : 372
Location : Morgantown, WV
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 14th 2012, 8:53 pm

Looking for an open trailer preferably aluminum for those short trips when its a P.I.T.A to take the Hauler, or I cant get it in. Just big enough for the XP Thanks.


Last edited by Mr. Impulse on December 21st 2012, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no longer looking. Bought moving truck instead! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

avatar

Number of posts : 14579
Location : Blacksburg,Va
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 14th 2012, 9:53 pm

Member Billy on here has one but he puts his XP & it has just enough room for a ATV.He may sell it I been trying to get him to get a trailer big enough for two Side X Sides


Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
simoniz

avatar

Number of posts : 2840
Age : 42
Location : Browns Summit NC
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 15th 2012, 6:08 am

Mr. Impulse wrote:
Looking for an open trailer preferably aluminum for those short trips when its a P.I.T.A to take the Hauler, or I cant get it in. Just big enough for the XP Thanks.

Check out the Aluma brand! Very nice and built with superior quality! 100% aluminum.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 12043
Age : 64
Location : statesville,nc
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 15th 2012, 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
Mr. Impulse

avatar

Number of posts : 372
Location : Morgantown, WV
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 15th 2012, 2:16 pm

simoniz wrote:
Mr. Impulse wrote:
Looking for an open trailer preferably aluminum for those short trips when its a P.I.T.A to take the Hauler, or I cant get it in. Just big enough for the XP Thanks.

Check out the Aluma brand! Very nice and built with superior quality! 100% aluminum.

Ill look them up. Love to have one all aluminum, just want to keep it small. I have an enclosed for the big trips, this one will have to stay in the garge so small is good!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Impulse

avatar

Number of posts : 372
Location : Morgantown, WV
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   November 15th 2012, 2:49 pm

Mr. Impulse wrote:
simoniz wrote:
Mr. Impulse wrote:
Looking for an open trailer preferably aluminum for those short trips when its a P.I.T.A to take the Hauler, or I cant get it in. Just big enough for the XP Thanks.

Check out the Aluma brand! Very nice and built with superior quality! 100% aluminum.

Ill look them up. Love to have one all aluminum, just want to keep it small. I have an enclosed for the big trips, this one will have to stay in the garge so small is good!

Found the Aluma brand in Pa for about $2300 for a 10 footer, all aluminum with mags. not bad for a good looking trailer. let me know if anyone has any others..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer   

Back to top Go down
 
NO LONGER LOOKING want to buy Aluminum trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone use all aluminum trailer?
» 14" Aluminum Trailer Wheels
» aluminum trailer for utv
» Looking for an aluminum trailer
» New Spare tire mount...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM :: General Chat :: Classifieds-
Jump to: