WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10007
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10010
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10018
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10011
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10030
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10036
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10055
Access to outlaw trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Access to outlaw trails SpringRider10057

Access to outlaw trails 100_3508
Access to outlaw trails 100_3512
Access to outlaw trails 100_3524
Access to outlaw trails 100_3525
Access to outlaw trails 100_3528
Access to outlaw trails 100_3572
Access to outlaw trails 100_3554
Access to outlaw trails 100_3538
Access to outlaw trails 100_3534

Access to outlaw trails 106_6005-vi
Access to outlaw trails 106_6098-vi
Access to outlaw trails Dscf1320
Access to outlaw trails Dscf1321
Access to outlaw trails Dscf1322
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010004
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010005
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010006
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010008
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010013
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010020
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010021
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010022
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010026
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010030
Access to outlaw trails Springride2010031

Access to outlaw trails Springride2010049

Access to outlaw trails NewYears201012-31-09037

Access to outlaw trails Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Access to outlaw trails Vote_lcapAccess to outlaw trails Voting_barAccess to outlaw trails Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Access to outlaw trails Vote_lcapAccess to outlaw trails Voting_barAccess to outlaw trails Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Access to outlaw trails

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Countryboy

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Access to outlaw trails Empty
PostSubject: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:30 am

Has anyone heard that they are closing access to the outlaw trails around wagon wheel and pinnicle creek? I am planning on going next week and need to get some updated information.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:44 am

Sounds like B.S. to me I don't see how that is possible there are to many places to gain access and no way anyone could control all of that area.I would call Jerry at Riders Paradise and see what he says.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:52 am

Maybe i should clarify, i understand that access is rough due to logging operations near the campground and above.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:18 am

Countryboy wrote:
Maybe i should clarify, i understand that access is rough due to logging operations near the campground and above.

There is a logging operation going on on the trail that takes you up on Burke Mtn which is the 2nd left past the campground heading down toward the creeks and that's all I have seen and we did go through there but they were not working at the time.
Back to top Go down
Countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:24 am

Whew! Thanks Bobby! I appreciate all the information. I just wish i knew the trails better. I am bringing a group of different people this time an was fortunate last time to meet up with Big G and Capt. Ricki last trip. I figure this time since my trip will be Monday thru Wednesday i wont have the luxury of having great guides like last time. This is a great group of people. I See there is a ride going on in bergoo this weekend. thats much closer to my home. Hope you all have a great ride!
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:07 am

Glen and Keeter and BobT are all at hilltop this week. Look them up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:10 am

Thats the top of the hill at the gaurdrails? stairsteps? make an immediate right if i remember correctly?
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 1:42 pm

Yes, if you are coming up through Crumpler.
Back to top Go down
d_sirius

d_sirius

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:02 am

Was at the Pinnacle Creek sand bar by the farm Tuesday 8/13 coming from Carswell across the haul road and saw that THE PUBLIC ROAD is now part of the Hatfield McCoy trail system.  I guess this is for access to the connector between Pinnacle Creek and Indian Ridge (HM20 and HM27). Curious to see if that area is going to be heavily enforced, a good bit of outlaw traffic passes through there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:57 am

You never know with H/M. One day they will be enforcing heavily and the other day they will be on the other end of a trail system. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:57 am

d_sirius wrote:
Was at the Pinnacle Creek sand bar by the farm Tuesday 8/13 coming from Carswell across the haul road and saw that THE PUBLIC ROAD is now part of the Hatfield McCoy trail system.  I guess this is for access to the connector between Pinnacle Creek and Indian Ridge (HM20 and HM27). Curious to see if that area is going to be heavily enforced, a good bit of outlaw traffic passes through there.
They tried to stop ATV traffic on that road when they first started using the road as a connector trail if you did not have a H/M permit and I think from what I heard they found out that was not legal since it is a main road so to speak so I think it stopped.I talked to a local last Wednesday when I rode and he said he has had H/M in court a few times to show them they are not going to do whatever they want when it comes to stopping access on roads to non H/M riders.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:37 pm

Yea I had that discussion with a ranger too back when that started and we were going to Welch one trip. He was wanting permits and to look in coolers and no helmets, etc. Our point was that we are on a public road, are you stopping cars, too?
We told him he would need a warrant and he finally conceded. That was the only time I saw a ranger there.
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 9:24 pm

I guess they will try to do anything if u let them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Access to outlaw trails   Access to outlaw trails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Access to outlaw trails
Page 1 of 1