WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10007
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10010
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10018
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10011
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10030
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10036
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10055
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? SpringRider10057

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3508
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3512
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3524
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3525
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3528
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3572
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3554
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3538
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 100_3534

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 106_6005-vi
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 106_6098-vi
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Dscf1320
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Dscf1321
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Dscf1322
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010004
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010005
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010006
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010008
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010013
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010020
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010021
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010022
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010026
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010030
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010031

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010049

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? NewYears201012-31-09037

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Vote_lcapStrangest thing you have found on the trails? Voting_barStrangest thing you have found on the trails? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Vote_lcapStrangest thing you have found on the trails? Voting_barStrangest thing you have found on the trails? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Strangest thing you have found on the trails?

Go down 
+17
johnboy
hillbilly racer
BobT
dsawdy
Bocephus
groundhog
keeter
Bobby D
rayray
punder
shawn
Cale
big g
Randy R
wvregulators
JOHN DILLARD
Rick S
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Empty
PostSubject: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 9:06 pm

When we were out riding a few weeks ago we came across a dead cow on the trails. I was wondering what other strange things you guys have seen out there while riding?
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:14 pm

Have seen a dead deer on the trail before
Back to top Go down
JOHN DILLARD

JOHN DILLARD

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:22 pm

ROFL  Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 335288 The strangest thing I have seen on any trail .             JIMBOB!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvregulators

wvregulators

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:23 pm

strangest thing i have ever seen on a trail is andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:45 pm

Jimbobs camper stuck LMAO 

Last edited by TBONE21 on January 15th 2014, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:53 pm

Coming back from Welch at night 4 years ago we crossed about 6 of the creek crossings and on the next one (the one that used to be really washed out and you would ride up creek to go around) there was a 17 year old boy on a sport quad with both rear tires spun off the rim.  He was out there alone at 10pm with no lights.

Anyway he said "hours ago" his friends went to get some help.  He said he started to walk but realized after crossing 2 creeks that he could not walk out.  We turned our ATV's toward him and I sat down in the mud in my waders and worked on his tires.  He messed them up good but they were 'mostly" holding air when I was done.  I told him to ride like the wind and we would be behind him.  Luckily about 30 minutes later one of his friends (if you call them that!) showed up.  We left him then.

That still sticks with me.  How scary is it on the creek trail at night with no lights alone.  On a 1 to 10 scale it's a 9 for me!  I'd leave all my stuff before I would let someone leave me out there.
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:24 pm

Good point Randy
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:31 pm

this was not on the trail but two weeks ago went to hilltop and it was 9 degrees when we got there about 6.00pm about 11pm seen a truck come in the field 4 inches of snow on the ground 4 guys got out of truck and set up a tent the temp then was 6 degrees they stayed in the tent and rode the next day
Back to top Go down
Cale

Cale

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

A few years back my brothers and I were riding in Wayne National Forrest here in Ohio and came up behind these guys in a Kawasaki Mule and the guy on the passenger side had a weed eater cutting brush as they drove along the trail. Leave it up to the government to waste money doing something stupid like that. 
Seen a burnt boat on one of Bobby D's rides
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 12:00 am

Big G what were they doing in the tent?  It would take a lot of 'closeness" to stay warm in that temp.  Puts a new meaning to "Big Buddy" heater.
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:13 am

Up Laugh 
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:31 am

Came out of Welch about 3-4 years ago. Came up on a guy setting in the middle of the trail. He was not on a machine, just setting there with a shotgun across his lap. Had no issue with him, of course we all just rode on by & di not ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:35 am

riding above wagon wheel , the group stopped and i was just looking around relaxing waiting on the group to go , looked to my right and there was a owl , maybe 3 ft from me looking me in the eye ! All the ATV's in front of me had gone past him and he did not move , he was there when I drove off .
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:25 am

Here's one for ya...we were heading towards Pineville one morning when we saw Bubba's RED SO-LO TRUCK parked on the side of the trail with a Maverick parked in front of him. As we got closer we could hear a woman yelling "harder...harder....that's it...right there...ooo...just a little more.  I'm thinking dang...Bubba's done found a freaky woman on the trail and he's taking care of business...this I gotta see!!!

When we pulled up to get a closer look we realized that it was not a woman at all...it was just Bubba helping T-BONE tighten the loose bolts on the Canned-ham.    DATZ DA TRUFF!!!!!!!!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:15 pm

big g wrote:
this was not on the trail but two weeks ago went to hilltop and it was 9 degrees when we got there about 6.00pm about 11pm seen a truck come in the field 4 inches of snow on the ground 4 guys got out of truck and set up a tent the temp then was 6 degrees they stayed in the tent and rode the next day

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 168796   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 3866558380  Must of been some Broke back riders  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:16 pm

rayray wrote:
Here's one for ya...we were heading towards Pineville one morning when we saw Bubba's RED SO-LO TRUCK parked on the side of the trail with a Maverick parked in front of him. As we got closer we could hear a woman yelling "harder...harder....that's it...right there...ooo...just a little more.  I'm thinking dang...Bubba's done found a freaky woman on the trail and he's taking care of business...this I gotta see!!!

When we pulled up to get a closer look we realized that it was not a woman at all...it was just Bubba helping T-BONE tighten the loose bolts on the Canned-ham.    DATZ DA TRUFF!!!!!!!!  lol!

Poor TBONE  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:23 pm

ROFL lol! 
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:48 pm

hey I don't even have to ask who had the loose nuts do I? Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 39436
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 2:03 pm

About 10 years ago we were riding thru Northfork having a great day riding and we passed a pretty good sized kid on a 10 speed bike pulling another kid in a wheel chair with a rope tied around him and the wheel chair screaming like hell at the guy on the bike. Hell we couldn't get stopped fast enough as everyone was trying to get pictures. We all were laughing so loud and scrambling around trying to find our shit that I think we only got 1 or 2 pic's before they outran us going down a side street in Northfork.
 Of course after that we stop at a mom and pop gas station there at Bramwell where you come off the trail at the overpass and several got some of their hotdog with that sweet chili on them. Everybody was going on about how sweet the chili tasted and hit the spot. Well that nite everyone of em got sick and later were told by locals that that chili had possum meat in it. Makes you wonder if any WVSXSRIDER relatives were in on making that chili!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 2:14 pm

rayray wrote:

Thats funny. I remember the same noise when I was riding last year. I came up on a tent with your rzr and CarolinaRhinos Rhino parked beside it. Y'all both were trying to tighten each others nuts.  lol!  Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 39436              Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 150378
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 3:21 pm

Must have been somebody else but me...I don't sleep in a tent.  Keep trying T-bone...that one was weeeeek!  DATZ DA TRUFF!!    Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 376308
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 3:29 pm

rayray wrote:
Must have been somebody else but me...I don't sleep in a tent.  Keep trying T-bone...that one was weeeeek!  DATZ DA TRUFF!!    Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 376308

Naw it was you. I can tell when a midget is squealing  LMAO
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 6:25 pm

Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 495894 lol! 
Back to top Go down
groundhog

groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:46 pm

Dang, RayRay is still alive and well....
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:17 pm

ray ray and t-bone now thats some funny shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:22 pm

keeter wrote:
About 10 years ago we were riding thru Northfork having a great day riding and we passed a pretty good sized kid on a 10 speed bike pulling another kid in a wheel chair with a rope tied around him and the wheel chair screaming like hell at the guy on the bike. Hell we couldn't get stopped fast enough as everyone was trying to get pictures. We all were laughing so loud and scrambling around trying to find our shit that I think we only got 1 or 2 pic's before they outran us going down a side street in Northfork.
 Of course after that we stop at a mom and pop gas station there at Bramwell where you come off the trail at the overpass and several got some of their hotdog with that sweet chili on them. Everybody was going on about how sweet the chili tasted and hit the spot. Well that nite everyone of em got sick and later were told by locals that that chili had possum meat in it. Makes you wonder if any WVSXSRIDER relatives were in on making that chili!!!!

Now that's the kind of story I was looking for! But, I had a feeling sexploits of Bubba, Tbone and a few others were going to surface on this thread! Kinda goes with the neighborhood!  ROFL  ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:52 pm

BadOleRoss wrote:
keeter wrote:

Now that's the kind of story I was looking for! But, I had a feeling sexploits of Bubba, Tbone and a few others were going to surface on this thread! Kinda goes with the neighborhood!  ROFL  ROFL

Yea it comes with the territory. I'm used to it.  LMAO 
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:46 pm

groundhog wrote:
Dang, RayRay is still alive and well....

Don't tell everybody....it's a secret!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:34 pm

yes his wife FINALLY gave him a note and let him out of his miniature cage.
Back to top Go down
Bocephus

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 2:09 pm

wvregulators wrote:
strangest thing i have ever seen on a trail is andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
 Strangest thing you have found on the trails? 66606   LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest thing you have found on the trails?   Strangest thing you have found on the trails? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangest thing you have found on the trails?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next