WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10007
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10010
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10018
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10011
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10030
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10036
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10055
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun SpringRider10057

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3508
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3512
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3524
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3525
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3528
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3572
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3554
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3538
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 100_3534

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 106_6005-vi
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 106_6098-vi
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Dscf1320
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Dscf1321
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Dscf1322
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010004
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010005
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010006
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010008
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010013
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010020
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010021
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010022
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010026
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010030
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010031

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010049

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun NewYears201012-31-09037

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Vote_lcapthe only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Voting_barthe only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Vote_rcap 
bubba53
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Vote_lcapthe only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Voting_barthe only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

Go down 
+8
rzr rick
wvregulators
zingo
bubba53
commando64
carolinateryx
Travis
Jet
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Empty
PostSubject: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 7:20 pm

Neuromax-----------------wayne leperre from the nra said this today. start printing them buddy. i'll buy the first 50.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-06-18

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 9:11 pm

AMEN guns protect the president and our other valuable officals but not to be used to protect our kids our future bull NRA FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 10:53 pm

Amen. I got my handgun today. I'm done now. I'm broke as hell too now
Back to top Go down
carolinateryx

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 11:05 pm

I have been drooling over the judge for a while, I believe I have my wife believing it will help me wash clothes and dishes better.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 12:01 am

I like the judge...45 or 410 shotgun shell...great gun!!!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 8:59 am

carolinateryx wrote:
I have been drooling over the judge for a while, I believe I have my wife believing it will help me wash clothes and dishes better.
the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 368967 the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun 568845
Back to top Go down
carolinateryx

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:24 am

Sorry Bubba, I meant adopted daughter.
Back to top Go down
zingo

zingo

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:33 am

carolinateryx wrote:

I bought a Judge last week. I really like it. got the short barrel poly blue model.
Like the light weight. I'll be packing it on the trail with a few other goodies for backup.
Have not got it to do dishes yet but it will remove clothes.
Back to top Go down
carolinateryx

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:50 am

I like Dales saying from king of the hill.......Guns don't kill people, the government does.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators

wvregulators

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 2:57 pm

which judge did you get? i have the NIGHT COURT JUDGE and it is wicked
Back to top Go down
zingo

zingo

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 7:31 pm

wvregulators wrote:
which judge did you get? i have the NIGHT COURT JUDGE and it is wicked

I go the Public Defender Poly with a 2 inch barrel. Today I bought this ammo for it:

Winchester PDX1 410 Defender. Each round has 3 plated defense DISC projectiles, and 12 plated BBs. Ideal
for short-Range personal defense. $17.95 for 10 round box. Also got some normal #8 shot for snakes and cans.
Also got box of Fiocchi 250 grs LRNFP 45LCCA. $29.95 for box of fifity. Those 45LC look bad ass. Not sure I want to
shoot many of those. Probably will stick with the 410 stuff which was my original intention.

Also looked for Ruger Minni 14. Shooters had 6 but wanted 2k each. I passed on that.

Have not shot it yet. I'm interested to find out about the recoil of both types of ammo.
Back to top Go down
rzr rick

rzr rick

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 8:43 pm

I recently got the judge poly 2 in It kicks preaty good with 410 000buckshot and will make your ears ring Need to find a good holster Proud NRA member
Back to top Go down
dsawdy

dsawdy

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 9:02 pm

The Judge is a great piece. I wonder if you guys have scene this in your area... I went to Greentop (Richmond Va.) today and my local gun shop. BOTH places had doubled the cost of ammo for the AK-47 and had gone up 30% on all others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sawdy.com
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:43 pm

I have the judge with the 3 inch chamber. I swear the 45 long colts don't kick as much as the .410 shells.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:55 pm

Jet wrote:
I have the judge with the 3 inch chamber. I swear the 45 long colts don't kick as much as the .410 shells.

Jet,

U worry me with a gun. lol! You Rock
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 10:59 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Jet wrote:

Jet,

U worry me with a gun. lol! You Rock
Tbone. Don't worry. I have more than A gun. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 11:24 pm

Jet wrote:
Neuromax-----------------wayne leperre from the nra said this today. start printing them buddy. i'll buy the first 50.

Leperre is a paid stooge/idiot. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 3:30 am

Finzup wrote:
Jet wrote:

Maybe he is a "paid stooge", maybe he's not?. Either way, he is not an idiot. Finz, if you want to go to a one world government, or live under a dictatorship, why don't you just move to China?
Back to top Go down
groundhog

groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:46 am

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/29/NY-Paper-Doubles-Down-Publishing-More-Gun-Owner-s-Names-and-Addresses
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:52 am

Hump wrote:
Finzup wrote:
Jet wrote:

Maybe he is a "paid stooge", maybe he's not?. Either way, he is not an idiot. Finz, if you want to go to a one world government, or live under a dictatorship, why don't you just move to China?

Thanks for the advice. Have you ever been a member of the NRA? I have. I got so tired of the weekly begging for money to advance their lobbying effort I gave it up. Wake up. NRA is in the business of making money and passing it around to forward their version of anarchy. If you believe they represent your beliefs, join up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun   the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
Page 1 of 1