WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10007
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10010
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10018
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10011
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10030
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10036
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10055
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  SpringRider10057

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3508
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3512
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3524
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3525
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3528
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3572
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3554
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3538
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100_3534

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  106_6005-vi
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  106_6098-vi
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Dscf1320
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Dscf1321
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Dscf1322
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010004
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010005
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010006
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010008
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010013
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010020
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010021
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010022
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010026
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010030
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010031

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010049

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  NewYears201012-31-09037

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Vote_lcapThinking now I will keep the Cat  Voting_barThinking now I will keep the Cat  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Vote_lcapThinking now I will keep the Cat  Voting_barThinking now I will keep the Cat  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thinking now I will keep the Cat

Go down 
+15
Yotehunter66
Timmi
nitefab
Nor my
T Wood
Great Googly Moogly
Rick S
punder
shawn
Hump
big g
Randy R
Thunter
pit dog
Bobby D
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Empty
PostSubject: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:17 pm

I drove to 3 Kawasaki Dealerships today to find a new 2014 Teryx 2 and the the two dealerships that had them they were inside and I could not sit in one.The only dealership that had any machines outside only had a 2014 Teryx 4 I sat in it and I don't like where I could not stretch out my leg and I feel like my foot and leg would get tired in that position real quick.Maybe the 2 seat model is better but I don't want to sell my Wildcat until I sit in one.I may go in the morning and sit in one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:29 pm

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  300984
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:47 pm

They definitely have a different feel to them than the other sport sxs's. You sit more on the machine. I always like how I sit down in my RZR and not on top of it. Hope you find what you're looking for. Maybe someone will come along and start making custom machines, built to your specifications.
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:07 am

That cat's got a new motor.  It would be a hard sell for me.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:10 am

Randy R wrote:
That cat's got a new motor.  It would be a hard sell for me.

I agree and I have everything I need for it so nothing else to buy.I think I would miss the suspension travel and being able to stretch out.There is no way I could stand to ride all day with the position my foot would be in driving a Teryx unless the 2014 T2 is better than previous years.

Last edited by Bobby D on January 27th 2014, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:15 am

the seat has three settings but u got to change it manually i like my t-4 but the wildcat is fun to i have the best of both worlds
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:27 am

For what it's worth you will not have your leg how you think in the Teryx.  In the Rhino I tended to lay my right leg over with knee to right of hip and right ankle.  I basically pushed the gas pedal with the right side of my foot.  It was very comfortable once I added about 1.5" of lift under my foot (2 layers 3/4" stall mat).

I sat in the T4 at Kevin Powell's Forsyth Motosport in Winston -Salem and it really reminded me of the Rhino.  The upright seat also has some advantages - arms tend to not be as stretched out.

The only thing Kawasaki missed on the old Teryx was the awful dry clutch squealing belt.  the move to wet clutch fixed that.  The new Teryx is I'm sure far more reliable then Polaris or Arctic Cat but I'm sure the ride is not as good.

Now if you put those 30" Roctances on the Teryx I no longer will predict reliability.  Big Tires are evil.  They look cool but are extremely stressful on drive components.  It's like hooking a 500 lb sled to the back each time you start from a dead stop.
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:33 am

Good to see you ended that listing on the cat Bobby.  Very wise choice.  It would have been a steal for someone but you have a lot in that one and know what it has.  The motor thing that happened to you is odd -- I looked around ArcticChat and it definitely is unusual.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:52 am

Randy R,  30's are coming off and will be up for sale I'm putting back my 26" Bighorns back on until I get some 27" Roctanes.I don't have as much as you would think in my Wildcat  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  22837   

I can't say for sure and I maybe completely wrong and only guessing but since I bought the Cat with 243 miles on it being a demo they either didn't break it in easy because I was told they had it up to 73 MPH or it could have been submerged in water and it got in motor.I'm not making accusations just thinking it's possible.

Last edited by Bobby D on January 27th 2014, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:40 am

I'm thinking the T2 should be more stretched out inside than the t4.  If not, then that may be a big negative to all the positives of that nice machine.

Yep, bigger tires are a whole lot harder on everything.  I used to be into that years ago.  It's just not worth it to me.  Only benefits to bigger tires are if you hit the big mud, or ride in really deep snow alot.  On the trails we ride, having balls to keep the momentum up over water breaks, trees, and through ruts will do you better.  Yeah, I drag some, but that's what skids are for.

That wildcat can jump over anything I get hung on witout spilling your beer.  30s look cool as hell on it though.  Bobby, if you really like your cat, don't let one engine turn you away.  Now if another lets go soon, then you may want to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:49 am

Glad to hear you might be keeping the Cat. I believe you will be ok in it now.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:51 am

I am also glad you are keeping the Wildcat! I like someone ahead of me warning me when it's going to be a tight turn or squeeze!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:07 am

Unless the Motor thing just has you upset , I would keep the machine , this is a new motor and your the one that is breaking it in, you have it set up the way you like , I would wear it out like the Yellow RZR .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:39 am

Good deal. Whatever works. Whatever u decide will be a good decision.  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:18 pm

Let it ride it will be okay i don't think you would be happy with anything else you got the best riding machine out there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:31 pm

Up Laugh 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:53 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Up Laugh 

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  495894  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  495894
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:56 pm

BadOleRoss wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Up Laugh 

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  495894  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  495894
yes I acknowledge that I am doing it this time.  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  739141
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:02 pm

It will be our secret!  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  368967
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:09 pm

Had a guy call me this morning that really wants my Wildcat and has cash in hand.Said he already owned a green Wildcat & a RZR XP1000.Told him I would let him know this week if I changed my mind.

What to do   Thinking now I will keep the Cat  797616
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:09 pm

BadOleRoss wrote:
It will be our secret!  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  368967

Nah its ok. I don't want Rick S blowing a gasket again.  ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:11 pm

Bobby D wrote:
Had a guy call me this morning that really wants my Wildcat and has cash in hand.Said he already owned a green Wildcat & a RZR XP1000.Told him I would let him know this week if I changed my mind.

If someone has the cash then sell it. Bobby if the deal is sweet enough I would sell it and go get that green one down at PE. Its a leftover and Im sure has some deep perks to it. Also it will be a brand new machine. I don't know if it comes with the warranty or not but that would be the chance to get it done.

Something to think about
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:52 pm

Up Laugh Thinking now I will keep the Cat  861 you wish john  boy Thinking now I will keep the Cat  679613 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100791 you must be on crack Thinking now I will keep the Cat  214640 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  53580 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  945164 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:59 pm

Rick S wrote:
Up Laugh Thinking now I will keep the Cat  861 you wish john  boy Thinking now I will keep the Cat  679613 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  100791 you must be on crack Thinking now I will keep the Cat  214640 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  53580 Thinking now I will keep the Cat  945164 
  Up Laugh  Up Laugh   LMAO  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  628292  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  695517  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  983333  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  642818  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  642818  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  642818
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:39 pm

Bobby D wrote:

The real question is can you find a machine you are going to be as comfortable in as the Wildcat?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:42 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

If someone has the cash then sell it. Bobby if the deal is sweet enough I would sell it and go get that green one down at PE. Its a leftover and Im sure has some deep perks to it. Also it will be a brand new machine. I don't know if it comes with the warranty or not but that would be the chance to get it done.

Something to think about

He would have to tack on another $1000 for the BobbyD comfort package! Racks, flares, windshield, tires, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:07 pm

BadOleRoss wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

The real question is can you find a machine you are going to be as comfortable in as the Wildcat?

Oh yea. Believe me they are out there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:09 pm

BadOleRoss wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Something to think about

He would have to tack on another $1000 for the BobbyD comfort package! Racks, flares, windshield, tires, etc.

He would have a new machine with a warranty though. Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:24 pm

Bobby D wrote:

I don't know how you could possibly make a decision without test driving a Teryx 2.  I know what you mean about the cramped driver's compartment on the Teryx 4 (I thought the same thing when I test drove one) but I think Hump is probably right - the Teryx 2 is built on a Teryx 4 frame so I would at least think that there's more room to stretch out  in the Teryx 2.  The only way to really know is to find a dealer who will let you at least take a Teryx 2 for a spin in the parking lot.  Good luck!
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:59 pm

Thinking now I will keep the Cat  797616  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  514110  Thinking now I will keep the Cat  568845 what do i do now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking now I will keep the Cat    Thinking now I will keep the Cat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking now I will keep the Cat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next