WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10007
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10010
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10018
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10011
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10030
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10036
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10055
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures SpringRider10057

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3508
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3512
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3524
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3525
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3528
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3572
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3554
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3538
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 100_3534

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 106_6005-vi
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 106_6098-vi
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Dscf1320
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Dscf1321
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Dscf1322
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010004
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010005
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010006
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010008
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010013
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010020
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010021
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010022
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010026
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010030
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010031

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010049

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures NewYears201012-31-09037

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Vote_lcapEnclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Voting_barEnclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Vote_lcapEnclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Voting_barEnclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures

Go down 
+6
Greencat88
commando64
big g
Bobby D
Hump
BigRedRam95
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-07-14

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:30 pm

I know a few people have been talking about insulation in their enclosed trailers. I started insulating my trailer today. I had two sheets of Alu off the side because I needed to replace them but for the rest I took just the bottom sheet of plywood off inside. 
I got about 3/4 of one side done in 4 hrs but it is a 36 foot trailer. I am going to have the floor and roof closed cell spray foamed. 
Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 768FAFC1-B8D4-42EC-B89A-2BE6FB8EB0B5_zpsjt7x1al0

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 7E33DE1E-CEFB-4B6D-97D1-53E882387F26_zpstmq9ftl4

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 8CEFC4D4-A2C3-4A39-9803-1333E1FC4CA8_zpshyq0bfg4

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures 7FAB709C-D543-4E3D-AB3A-ECC5B1BC7E4E_zpso5oj9aph
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:44 am

Looks like you got yourself into a job.  The payoff will be well worth it I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 7:37 am

Same thing I was thinking! That's going to be quite a job but it will be worth it! 36' is a lot of trailer!
Back to top Go down
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:29 am

I hope it is worth it. I have an a/c to put in as well. So it should help with that as well.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:45 am

Yea looks like a big job
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

10/10/10
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:34 pm

Looking good
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:15 pm

GOOD JOB!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat88

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:57 pm

I'm getting ready to do the same thing with my 20 ft. Already have AC unit and enough closed cell spray foam to do it but not sure if I'm going to use it or sheets like you are. Also trying to decide what to do about water tanks for shower, the frame has 16 on center cross members so it's hard to find tanks to fit.
Back to top Go down
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:42 pm

That's the same problem I am having with tanks
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:53 pm

does it make that big of a difference insulating the walls or you think the ceiling would be enough?? octoher is about the colest i use mine
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

GETERDUN

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm

That's how I done my 22' trailer. just walls and roof.  Works great.  I have an AC/heat pump.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 9:29 pm

i am going to try mine just the ceiling first...october gets chilly but not down right freezing and that is the last time i generally ride til spring time....for at nights are ac's a must have or does a fan do pretty well with the doors open...i could see the heat of the day being hot but once then sun goes down it shouldnt be too bad....or am i wrong??
Back to top Go down
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:17 pm

I would say you could get away with out an ac but it would still be hot in the summer. If you put in some windows to get cross venelation it might not be to bad. It was about 84 here sat and Sunday I was in the trailer all day with the rear door and one roof vent open it was not to bad. I just got a good deal on my a/c so I bought it. It also has a heat strip but I am still going to put in a furnace.
Back to top Go down
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:36 pm

Just an update I got all the full walls and the rear ramp door done. Now all I have left is the gooseneck. I hope to get that done tomorrow. Then get the roof done.
Back to top Go down
papalennie

papalennie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:04 am

I insulated my walls and celling, put in a window and added roof A/C.  A fan will work great at night and the A/C will be more than enough during the day.  I have camped in mine and found the A/C was too much at night even on LOW.  Add outlet while you have it opened and 12V lights.  Also add an outside outlet.  It is better to have it and not need it than need it latter and not have it.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:57 am

I found the same thing in my 16 ft enclosed , I turn the rear outlets off and make the air flow to the front of the trailer so that its not blowing on me , works much better.
Back to top Go down
BigRedRam95

BigRedRam95

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 10:24 am

You have to think my trailer is 36 foot long and 7.5 foot tall it will take a lot more to cool it than a 16 foot trailer so the ac should not be to cold at night on low. I am going to put outlets on the inside it already has 12 volt lights but will be adding 120v lights as well. The the outside will have a few 12 volt lights and 3 500 watt 120v lights and a few 120 volt outlets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures   Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed trailer wall insulation with pictures
Page 1 of 1