WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10007
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10010
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10018
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10011
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10030
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10036
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10055
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? SpringRider10057

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3508
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3512
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3524
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3525
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3528
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3572
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3554
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3538
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 100_3534

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 106_6005-vi
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 106_6098-vi
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Dscf1320
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Dscf1321
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Dscf1322
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010004
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010005
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010006
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010008
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010013
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010020
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010021
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010022
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010026
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010030
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010031

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010049

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? NewYears201012-31-09037

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcapPOLL: What sxs would you buy today? Voting_barPOLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcapPOLL: What sxs would you buy today? Voting_barPOLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

POLL: What sxs would you buy today?

Go down 
+17
johnboy
clm08
Punisher
Yotehunter66
shawn
wvdreamingrzr
My 800
wvbill
keeter
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
phmixson
rayray
Ron(09rzr)
Bobby D
Timmi
ElmoEOD
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What side by side would you buy?
Can am maverick
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap25%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 18 ]
Can am commander
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap8%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Polaris RZR 1000
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap15%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
Polaris RZR 900s
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap26%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 19 ]
Polaris RZR 900 regular
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap4%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Wildcat trail
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap0%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wildcat
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap4%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Teryx
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap10%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Yamaha Viking
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap6%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Polaris ranger
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_lcap1%POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 72

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 9:58 pm

With all the changes out now, what side by side would you buy if you were looking?
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:03 pm

with the luck I have had with this xp1k, I could not ask for anything more.... only thing that has kept me from riding is voltage regulator, and dealer (Lemon & Barretts) took one off a new machine for me... Polaris 1k all the way... and that is just under 3000 miles and 1 year
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:04 pm

Great feedback Elmo! I like the polls. Neat to see what interests people. Your RZR is def cool
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:09 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Great feedback Elmo! I like the polls. Neat to see what interests people. Your RZR is def cool

TBone, you needed to add "and WHY" to the poll.. many will just click what they have just because that is what they have...  lol!
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:09 pm

rzr 900 s for me with the cat sport a close second
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:26 pm

I voted for RZR 900 S
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:32 pm

Can amaverick xc has kinda caught my eye for a while... Wouldn't mind trying it
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 11:05 pm

Maverick for me...the more I ride it the better I like it. There are some things that I think they could change to make it better but that's with all machines. For me it's fits me and my kind of riding.
Back to top Go down
phmixson

phmixson

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 1:11 am

teryx all the way
Back to top Go down
JimBob

Number of posts : 1756
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 10:35 am

I'M WITH YA BIG GUY TERYX.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 10:54 am

if there was something faster than a built rhino i would be interested...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 11:42 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

Cool...you have lots of options...RZR,Canned Ham, PoPo 570 ACE, Honda Big Red, Terex and Gator. Pick ye wun James!  lol!    Just kiddin'...The Gator may be a little slower than your Rhiny Ro. LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 12:00 pm

rayray wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

Cool...you have lots of options...RZR,Canned Ham, PoPo 570 ACE, Honda Big Red, Terex and Gator. Pick ye wun James!  lol!    Just kiddin'...The Gator may be a little slower than your Rhiny Ro. LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
LMAO LMAO LMAO    Yea I would say his options are open.  POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 495894 Let\'s Ride
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 12:30 pm

I find it hard to beat a T2 for me unless something else comes out to fit my needs better. The Teryx has a 3 yr factory warranty, 2 sealed storage containers, dump bed, lower price of most SXS' s. The storage and dump beds are features I need hunting and fishing at the coast. I know it has motor noise issues and ride issues even with the entry level fox podium shocks but it's things I can live with trail riding.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 2:45 pm

Bobby D wrote:
I voted for RZR 900 S
The 900 S has caught on quickly considering it just became available recently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
wvbill

wvbill

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 4:32 pm

I have liked the Maverick so far, put about 1000 miles on it in 7 months......no real complaints yet. for the most part at this point I would buy another one......I think the 900s is second for me....if i was looking at a 4 seater I think I would go with a T4
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:13 pm

Good Post The Can AM owners, just for curiosity, what are big differences in the Commander and the Maverick?  With such a great difference in the votes for them, there has to be several important things about the Maverick over the Commander.  What are they?

Now back on track, I like the 50" model sxs for the time until I'm convinced that wider is better.  But if I were to get something wider, it would be one of the Can Am's I do believe with the T2 a close second...MD
Back to top Go down
wvdreamingrzr

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 8:45 pm

i love my jagged x ! i also its fast enough for me!!!
Back to top Go down
wvdreamingrzr

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 8:46 pm

sorry ! dislexia acting up lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 9:19 pm

My 800 wrote:
Good Post The Can AM owners, just for curiosity, what are big differences in the Commander and the Maverick?  With such a great difference in the votes for them, there has to be several important things about the Maverick over the Commander.  What are they?

Now back on track, I like the 50" model sxs for the time until I'm convinced that wider is better.  But if I were to get something wider, it would be one of the Can Am's I do believe with the T2 a close second...MD
The maverick has more travel and a little bit better ride. The mav also has more power. Maverick is pure play. Not much utility where as the commander does it all. I loved my commander. It was great.
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 9:24 pm

good one Thanks Tbone.  When you say "pure play", I do believe I see the main difference.  Maybe others will chime in also with their take on the differences...MD
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 10:42 pm

My 800 wrote:
good one Thanks Tbone.  When you say "pure play", I do believe I see the main difference.  Maybe others will chime in also with their take on the differences...MD

T-bag is right...The Mav is pure play. Here is what I like about the Mav and riding in WV.  The seats are high enough that your ass don't get wet every time you cross the creeks. The haul roads are a blast to play on and it will crawl on technical trails like no body's business. 2hrs and $30.00 corrects the cab heat issue. For me , it's the best machine for my needs. For all play...Maverick....work and play...Commander.  4 seater... T4.  If you can't get enough of your machine while your riding get a PoPo. You will get plenty of "shop time" to have bonding moments. ROFL ROFL   I know...Kiss ya'lls azz. POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 4519 I'm just kiddin'!   Wink POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 3866558380
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 11:18 pm

POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 470653 Thanks Ray.  This is Mike that was on the ride this weekend.  Every time we would stop, I was trying to compare the Commander and the Maverick.  It was great meeting you and hope to ride again soon...MD
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 11:19 pm

good one  Didn't mean to put the owned picture on the last post, just clicked the wrong one...MD
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 11:24 pm

My 800 wrote:
POLL: What sxs would you buy today? 470653 Thanks Ray.  This is Mike that was on the ride this weekend.  Every time we would stop, I was trying to compare the Commander and the Maverick.  It was great meeting you and hope to ride again soon...MD

Back at ya Mike. I had a blast with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 11:54 pm

good one Thanks.  The group is not real wild and wooly.  Some of them can be on the adventurous side, but when we all get together it is usually more conservative.  Again, glad you were there...MD
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:17 am

Not sure what I would get if I was buying today. AFter seeing currently what is available, I just cannot say. Contenders for me right now would be --
Wildcat S, Polaris RZR S, Can Am Maverick
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:18 am

TBONE21 wrote:
My 800 wrote:

The maverick has more travel and a little bit better ride. The mav also has more power. Maverick is pure play. Not much utility where as the commander does it all. I loved my commander. It was great.
x2.
Back to top Go down
wvdreamingrzr

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:37 am

i would consider a wildcat IF they put fenders AND put the tie rods behind the aarms    jmo
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:45 pm

50 inch wide for me due to where I like to ride , in the woods rubbing trees & rocks 
Another 570 or 900 Polaris RZR .
 and it would probably be slightly used with some goodies already installed , would need work or was not wanted anymore because someone wanted bigger / latest & greatest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: What sxs would you buy today?   POLL: What sxs would you buy today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: What sxs would you buy today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next