WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10007
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10010
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10018
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10011
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10030
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10036
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10055
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel SpringRider10057

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3508
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3512
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3524
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3525
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3528
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3572
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3554
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3538
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 100_3534

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 106_6005-vi
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 106_6098-vi
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Dscf1320
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Dscf1321
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Dscf1322
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010004
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010005
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010006
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010008
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010013
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010020
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010021
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010022
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010026
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010030
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010031

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010049

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel NewYears201012-31-09037

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Vote_lcapGPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Voting_barGPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Vote_rcap 
bubba53
GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Vote_lcapGPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Voting_barGPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Empty
PostSubject: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 10:34 am

I bought a Garmin NUVI 750 since my last trip down there and was wondering if any of the trails will show up on it?? Do any of you guys have / use one of these units? I also have a Magellan Meridian Gold hand held that I tried to use there before and it was useless at best. Thanks for any help here guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:04 am

I don't think the trails show up but here's a load of waypoints for the WW area.

https://wvsxsriders.forumotion.com/wagon-wheel-f19/waypoints-for-the-wagon-wheel-area-t650.htm?highlight=gps+waypoints
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:20 am

woodtick, you need to have the topo maps on your gps so you can see the trails. I been looking at the nuvi 500, it has street and topo maps. as soon as the price drops I'm gonna get me one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:56 am

Reason I thought it might is that while on a prairie dog hunt in WY. with some friends, one of the guys had a GPS that showed "Two Tracks" over the WY desert. Two Tracks are just that. Two tire tracks in the dirt. Not even what we would call a dirt road back here in the east. And most of the two tracks we traveled were on private land and still showed up. Needless to say I was impressed. Damn shame my feeble old mind can't remember the brand it was and I haven't heard back from my pal yet.
Back to top Go down
4x4dad

4x4dad

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 3:58 am

bubba53 wrote:
woodtick, you need to have the topo maps on your gps so you can see the trails. I been looking at the nuvi 500, it has street and topo maps. as soon as the price drops I'm gonna get me one.

Hey 53 , I was just thinking of checking the 500 out to see how good the topo's were. You say the H/M trails show on the Garmin maps ? When you get it , please let us know what you think of the detail of the maps. I've been playing with this idea for a few months . I thought I had it down to either the Lowrance ( BIG $$$ ) or the DeLorme NP40 ( small screen ) .

Thanks , Rick. GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel 583686
Back to top Go down
LilRedRzR

LilRedRzR

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 10:43 am

I just bought the garmin nuvi 500 at Christmas. The topo maps that are included are good but you can use mapsource and download topo maps of any area you want that has much more detail. It also allows you to map your trip on your pc and transfer it to the garmin. I looked between the lowrance Baja series and this one and decided on this one because it was $209 to the door and the lowrance was $600 and I don't beleive it had all the maps. I haven't got to use it off road yet but the trackbac feature works great and is very accurate.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 11:09 am

lilredrzr, where did you get the nuvi 500 for 209.00.
Back to top Go down
4x4dad

4x4dad

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 11:53 am

Thanks for the info LilRedRzR . Sounds like the Nuvi 500 is the way to go .
Back to top Go down
LilRedRzR

LilRedRzR

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 12:53 pm

I got mine from Amazon.com im not sure the seller. I just googled Garmin Nuvi 500 and it comes up with shopping results. Mine is a factory refurb. but has the same warranty as a new one and you still get the one time free map update from garmin. Be careful the 550 is exactly the same but does NOT include the topo maps. The 500 does speak st. names after you do the online software upgrade which is good if it will also be used for trips or such in your auto.
Back to top Go down
LilRedRzR

LilRedRzR

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:04 pm

This is the link to purchase the Garmin Nuvi500 for $209 including S&H.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001CSZSDI/ref=dp_olp_refurbished?ie=UTF8&m=A232DEXWNE9181&qid=1264694413&sr=1-1&condition=refurbished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel   GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPS question for you guys that ride H/M, & Wagon Wheel
Page 1 of 1