WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10007
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10010
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10018
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10011
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10030
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10036
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10055
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Did any of you get the extended warranty? SpringRider10057

Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3508
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3512
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3524
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3525
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3528
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3572
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3554
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3538
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 100_3534

Did any of you get the extended warranty? 106_6005-vi
Did any of you get the extended warranty? 106_6098-vi
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Dscf1320
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Dscf1321
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Dscf1322
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010004
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010005
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010006
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010008
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010013
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010020
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010021
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010022
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010026
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010030
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010031

Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010049

Did any of you get the extended warranty? NewYears201012-31-09037

Did any of you get the extended warranty? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Vote_lcapDid any of you get the extended warranty? Voting_barDid any of you get the extended warranty? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Did any of you get the extended warranty? Vote_lcapDid any of you get the extended warranty? Voting_barDid any of you get the extended warranty? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Did any of you get the extended warranty?

Go down 
+7
yellowzx01
shawn
Bobby D
punder
neuromax
Jeff M
Steve K
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Did any of you get the extended warranty? Empty
PostSubject: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 9:05 pm

Like to know what most think about getting extended warranty? Should I get it when buying a new Ranger? I know some say it is like insurance or a piece of mind deal. I have seen prices for a 3 year warranty for $550, and it seems to be $100 more for each additional year up to 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 9:12 pm

I got the 3 year extended warrenty only because of hearing about the dust issues with the RZRs it was i think $550 more i think it's worth gettin myself.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

I didn't get it on my Rhino but if I was getting the Rzr yes I would get it. For the Ranger, I haven't heard any issues so I am not so sure on that one.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 9:55 pm

Pocket the money , any problems you have that should cover you for a while . The problem with the Extended warrenty is they can find to many ways to not do the work , you pay and they no fixxy . I would assume that at that point they prorate the parts also .
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:04 pm

I would not buy it on a Ranger just keep the money My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:50 pm

My original warranty ends in 3 weeks, i've been wondering about buying the extended myself. I've had 2 claims in 6 mo. already.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:51 pm

I agree--hold off on extended warrranty for the Ranger, but yes on the RZR---only my My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:00 am

I can't really vouch for the RZR too much because I don't have enough time/hours on mine to justify it. I didn't get it but I haven't had the first problem out of it. As for the ranger, I have run the crap out of it, used and abused it and never once had the first trouble of it it. I think polaris makes top notch stuff, but I guess it's all on how your gonna treat it. If you plan on going out and raising hell and balls to the wall all the time and put tons of hours/miles on it, may be worth it. I took my chances with mine and so far so good.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 7:07 am

I've been riding them for 8 years now , RZR is the only one so far that they have just dropped the ball one fixing the real problem . I can only imagine that there is either a new motor in the works , and a new air box direction with the 850 motor being turned in the oposite direction , just guessing . I wish they would put the 500 tried and tru motor in there also , as a alternative or the 600 , both of those had no problems .
Back to top Go down
700rhinorampage

700rhinorampage

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:58 am

I bought the extended warranty for mine and it was money well spent. It has had 3 headgaskets, waterpump, axle, and a complete top end replacement. So all in all i have had about 3500 in labor and parts. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
peanut

peanut

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 10:34 pm

Mikebike4 wrote:
My original warranty ends in 3 weeks, i've been wondering about buying the extended myself. I've had 2 claims in 6 mo. already.
What were the claims. I didn't get the extended. I also figured the money I would spend on the warranty would cover alot. So far I haven't had any problems. Did any of you get the extended warranty? 75144
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:04 pm

My 2 cents...I got the extended warrant on the RZR. I ride it hard! I have broke many things and the costs of the repairs that they have covered 100% far excesses the cost of the warranty....
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:25 pm

Dang guys.......you are not making it any easier on the decision!!! Did any of you get the extended warranty? 797616
Back to top Go down
JB_Rhino

JB_Rhino

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 12:21 am

Just go with full coverage insurance.....if it breaks.....make sure it also catches on fire.....lol. Get you a bran-r-new one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 12:36 am

i have not decided on if im going to get the extended warranty or not. i have 850miles on it in less than 3 months so i got a few months to make up my mind. i have been keeping and eye out for dust in the throttle body but have not seen any yet. knock on wood. i just hate dealing with dealers on trying to get them to cover somthing. i would just rather do the work my self. that only leaves me to blame if its not put together right. i may end up going with a 2 or 3 year warranty. will just see how the next 3 months go. Suspect
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 12:42 am

Me dealer takes the machine in and fixes it (if it's covered) no questions asked. The ony thing that they have not covered so far is a leaky seal on the transaxle. but only charged me $34 to replace it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 12:48 am

:Cool: sounds like you have a good dealer.
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 1:12 am

And I didn't even buy the machine there! They were the closest but their wait time was the longest....
Back to top Go down
JB_Rhino

JB_Rhino

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 1:15 am

O.K. don't laugh at my "burn it to the ground joke".....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you get the extended warranty?   Did any of you get the extended warranty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did any of you get the extended warranty?
Page 1 of 1