WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10007
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10010
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10018
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10011
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10030
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10036
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10055
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] SpringRider10057

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3508
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3512
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3524
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3525
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3528
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3572
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3554
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3538
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 100_3534

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 106_6005-vi
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 106_6098-vi
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Dscf1320
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Dscf1321
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Dscf1322
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010004
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010005
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010006
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010008
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010013
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010020
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010021
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010022
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010026
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010030
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010031

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010049

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] NewYears201012-31-09037

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcapWhat truck brand do you like? [POLL] Voting_barWhat truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap 
bubba53
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcapWhat truck brand do you like? [POLL] Voting_barWhat truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What truck brand do you like? [POLL]

Go down 
+4
Jet
bcfatvs
big g
Hump
8 posters

What Truck brand do you like?
Ford
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap36%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
Chevy
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap25%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Dodge
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap29%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Toyota
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap10%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Nissan
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap0%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Smart Car
What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_lcap0%What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Empty
PostSubject: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 5:58 pm

What is your favorite truck brand? What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 722106
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 9:10 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
What is your favorite truck brand? What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 722106

You mean there are other companies besides FORD that make trucks? scratch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 9:20 pm

Yea. I didn't know other companies besides ford made a truck
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:12 pm

My Toyotas have put lots of money back in my pocket making it easier to afford toys like the rzr.

If I were to ever go diesel, My #1 choice would be a Ford 7.3 power stroke, 2nd would be an older Dodge with a Cummins. I do not like all the things that I've been hearing about all these new Diesels. To much crap on them now, and I've seen a few broke down on the side of the road with a load in tow.

1/2 tons? Well, as much as I like Mustangs, and the 7.3 trucks, I will never own another F-150. I had two new ones, and had trouble with ignition that couldn't seem to be fixed by anyone. As for the Hemi Rams, and the Chevys..I would consider those two before buying a Tundra just because of the highway fuel milege they claim to get.

When it's time to get another truck, I will most likely buy another Tacoma, only a double cab next time.

Bottom line is I have my likes and dislikes in all brands. But, my Toyotas have served me best overall, and been the most trouble free.
Back to top Go down
big g

big g

Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:21 pm

Chevy
Back to top Go down
bcfatvs

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:26 pm

My favorite trucks in order:
1. 2011 Ford F250/350 Super Duty with 6.7liter Powerstroke
2. Any Ford truck with a 7.3 liter Powerstroke
3. 2011 Ford F150 with the EcoBoost Twin turbo V6
4. I like the 05 to 07 F250/350 Super Duty bodystyle, but those 6.0 liter Powerstrokes have too much of a bad reputation.
5. The newer Dodge Heavy Duty trucks with 5.9/6.7 Cummins.

I will never own another GM product ever again. I have no respect for a company that has ties with this current Government administration and that ass clown Barrack Obama (Bale Out). Plus their crap (GM) is so freakin overrated.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:32 pm

This is gonna go downhill quick. Thanks alot Tbone, we used to all be good friends now look what you've done.

Tbone = What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 495894
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:40 pm

I was doing a poll! Heck I didn't know this was going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:58 pm

Yamabeast wrote:
This is gonna go downhill quick. Thanks alot Tbone, we used to all be good friends now look what you've done.

Tbone = What truck brand do you like? [POLL] 495894
LMAO
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 11:03 pm

They all have their good points and bad points....The main thing is...We are blessed with the money to own one so we can pull our toys. Mine is a Chevy...yep...I'm a Chevy man....I have owned 2 Toyota trucks...loved them...would own one again...I owned a Ford one time...a 6.0 diesel...wrong move...it stayed in the shop more than I drove it...how ever....my friends have the Fords with the 7.3 and never had any problems....and they work those trucks every week. I have never owned a Dodge so I can't say much...I do know theCummings engine in those trucks are bad azz. I comes down to each persons choice and what they use the truck for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 11:21 pm

Quote :

I will never own another GM product ever again. I have no respect for a company that has ties with this current Government administration and that ass clown Barrack Obama (Bale Out). Plus their crap (GM) is so freakin overrated.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly why when it was time for a new truck, had a 05 2500HD, I would not even consider a Chevy or Dodge. They got enough of my money without my permission thanks to the ass clown.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 11:40 pm

I like any make I can buy Wholesale lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 12:28 am

Should have watched Top Gear tonight ..... Ford can smoke the tires , but the dodge can pull down A house , Chevy was the fastest ......
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 1:02 am

ford and chevy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What truck brand do you like? [POLL]   What truck brand do you like? [POLL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What truck brand do you like? [POLL]
Page 1 of 1