WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!

WVSXSRIDERS.COM / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerRegisterLog inVideos

Latest topics
» Creston Poker Run
October 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

» 2018 Spring Ride
October 2nd 2018, 10:36 am by My 800

» Lodging between HMT Pocahontas and the Warrior trail
September 1st 2018, 1:04 am by mikec

» Back to ol henrys to explore trails. 8- 10,11,12
August 13th 2018, 8:13 pm by mikec

» Welch area
July 18th 2018, 7:16 pm by Rick_308

» Gates on trails
July 1st 2018, 3:15 pm by CanAmDude

» Ol Henrys Camping retreat
May 24th 2018, 2:33 pm by mikec

» Creston Poker run
April 22nd 2018, 9:50 am by Rick_308

» Spearhead trails GPX files?
April 21st 2018, 7:06 pm by Pattersonrick

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 252 on August 7th 2016, 8:56 pm
Top posters
Bobby D

bubba53

rayray

WV Hot Rod Rhino

shawn

Hump

pit dog

Jet

big g

simoniz

Top posting users this month
Timmi

My 800

Bubbaz

Most active topic starters
bubba53

Bobby D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

JimBob

ElmoEOD

punder

Finzup

neuromax

rayray

Steve K

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 1:19 pm

Bobby D wrote:
I think everyone needs to buy tickets Friday night & Saturday only and the drawings should all be done Saturday evening and that way it's done and over with since some people only ride one day plus everyone has the same chance for all of the prizes.Instead of doing the drawings at the lunch break we could make a stop at the end of Saturdays ride on the way back to camp somewhere we could all get together and before the drawings give everyone one last chance to buy tickets that have not or if people want more.I like Geterdun's idea on how to do the drawings.Look at it this way ray ray & carolinarhino if you get it done Saturday then you can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend...lol

Of course this is just my opinion and you guy do what ever you feel is best which I'm sure you will.

gotta say bobby d has a great point there.
Back to top Go down
rayray

Number of posts : 6334
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 3:02 pm

Cash donation added straight to the charity....$50.00. from Jetdriverx
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 3:28 pm

rayray wrote:
Cash donation added straight to the charity....$50.00. from Jetdriverx

Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 3:30 pm

Bobby D wrote:
I think everyone needs to buy tickets Friday night & Saturday only and the drawings should all be done Saturday evening and that way it's done and over with since some people only ride one day plus everyone has the same chance for all of the prizes.Instead of doing the drawings at the lunch break we could make a stop at the end of Saturdays ride on the way back to camp somewhere we could all get together and before the drawings give everyone one last chance to buy tickets that have not or if people want more.I like Geterdun's idea on how to do the drawings.Look at it this way ray ray & carolinarhino if you get it done Saturday then you can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend...lol

Of course this is just my opinion and you guy do what ever you feel is best which I'm sure you will.

Bobby...I didn't think about doing the drawing on the trail after the ride...good thinking...we could use the lunch break to sell tickets. I think this will make everyone happy and still sell plenty of tickets.

If everyone is ok with this, I think would it be just fine. Geterdun's idea will work also...at a boy geterdun.

Last edited by rayray on September 15th 2011, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jet

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 3:37 pm

rayray wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Bobby...I didn't think about doing the drawing on the trail after the ride...good thinking...we could use the lunch break to sell tickets. I think this will make everyone happy and still sell plenty of tickets.

If everyone is ok with this, I think would be just fine. Geterdun's idea will work also...at a boy geterdun.

gets my vote brother.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 3:41 pm

I think someone should contact Swapfox powersports in Princeton & Mark IV in Wytheville,Va to see if they would be wiling to donate an item and Hot Rod maybe Star City Motorsports in Roanoke Va would donate something since you do a bunch of business with them we also could invite someone from these dealers to bring a SXS and join us at least for the Saturday ride

Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 7:02 pm

Rick @ EMP..

"Mystery prize to be announced later."

But I like it!!
Back to top Go down
Jet

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 7:19 pm

maybe a set of stabilizer bars for you slowpoke.

Back to top Go down
Slopoke

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 8:20 pm

Jetdriverx wrote:
maybe a set of stabilizer bars for you slowpoke.

Ya think I can turn mine into a dually?
Back to top Go down
wvprowler

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 8:47 pm

hey what happens if you win something for a rzr or one of the other sxs's and it wont fit the sxs you have???what if u have something different?and i will ask my buddy that owns the arcticat dealer to give something in maybe a helment or something!!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 8:58 pm

What ever prize you win is yours...you can sell it or trade it.
Back to top Go down
wvprowler

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:00 pm

ok just wondering thanks rayray
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:09 pm

wvprowler wrote:

If we have a tow rope as a prize...I am asking everyone to please just give it to T-bone ....his three wheeler gets stuck really easy...
Back to top Go down
porkchop

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:27 pm

hey what if ..... I buy tickets but Im not gonna be able to make the ride .... have you got to be present to win ?
Back to top Go down
Jet

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:30 pm

rayray wrote:
wvprowler wrote:

If we have a tow rope as a prize...I am asking everyone to please just give it to T-bone ....his three wheeler gets stuck really easy...

absolutely not. i wanna pull him home.
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:33 pm

porkchop wrote:
hey what if ..... I buy tickets but Im not gonna be able to make the ride .... have you got to be present to win ?

If you buy tickets...you will be at the ride...............ya'll are messin' with me aint ya
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:34 pm

hide behind couch
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:35 pm

[quote="Jetdriverx"]
rayray wrote:
wvprowler wrote:

[color=orange]absolutely not. i wanna pull him home.

Will you at least share the rope with the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
porkchop

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:51 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 9:52 pm

rayray wrote:
porkchop wrote:

If you buy tickets...you will be at the ride...............ya'll are messin' with me aint ya
think they are....
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:00 pm

wvprowler wrote:
hey what happens if you win something for a rzr or one of the other sxs's and it wont fit the sxs you have???what if u have something different?and i will ask my buddy that owns the arcticat dealer to give something in maybe a helment or something!!!!

Thank you WVProwler!!!! If you win something for a RHINO I will give you your 10.00 back for it!!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:10 pm

PRIZE ADDED
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 10:54 pm

PRIZE ADDED......UMMMM UMMMM
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 11:03 pm

PRIZE ADDED
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 15th 2011, 11:11 pm

Straight charity donation added
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 16th 2011, 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 16th 2011, 8:42 pm

NEW DONATION STRAIGHT TO CHARITY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 17th 2011, 10:19 am

DONATION ADDED....STRAIGHT TO CHARITY
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   September 17th 2011, 12:58 pm

ray ray add 2 large black hoodies that Firepup and wife have decided to donate the ones they were going to pickup at the Fall Ride but now can't make it.

If you would list them separately and do the same thing on the shirts and flags if you would since it's one item per ticket if you get what I'm saying...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE   

Back to top Go down

FALL RIDE- RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED HERE
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next