WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10007
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10010
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10018
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10011
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10030
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10036
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10055
Ford to team up with Toyota  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Ford to team up with Toyota  SpringRider10057

Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3508
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3512
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3524
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3525
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3528
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3572
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3554
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3538
Ford to team up with Toyota  100_3534

Ford to team up with Toyota  106_6005-vi
Ford to team up with Toyota  106_6098-vi
Ford to team up with Toyota  Dscf1320
Ford to team up with Toyota  Dscf1321
Ford to team up with Toyota  Dscf1322
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010004
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010005
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010006
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010008
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010013
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010020
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010021
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010022
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010026
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010030
Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010031

Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010049

Ford to team up with Toyota  NewYears201012-31-09037

Ford to team up with Toyota  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Ford to team up with Toyota  Vote_lcapFord to team up with Toyota  Voting_barFord to team up with Toyota  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Ford to team up with Toyota  Vote_lcapFord to team up with Toyota  Voting_barFord to team up with Toyota  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ford to team up with Toyota

Go down 
+6
bcfatvs
bubba53
Carolinarhino
captainrickiii
Hollon
rayray
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ford to team up with Toyota  Empty
PostSubject: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:46 pm

http://thetechjournal.com/auto/ford-teams-up-with-toyota-for-new-hybrid-system.xhtml

Today ford announced that they were going to team up with Toyota to develop hybrid drive systems for the 150, edge, explorer, and other models. Toyota wants it for the Tacoma and tundra.

Toyota hopes to boost sales since they said they have suffered to compete with the big three.
Ford wants to have the first domestic hybrid truck with high mileage and plenty of power to work.

Both hope to come out of this with the best mileage as well with ford. Hopefully to take some sales away from ford.

The head marketing director for ford said they want to make sure they keep on beating Chevrolet and this will be the bat across chevrolets head.

I wonder how a hybrid truck will turn out in these trucks we drive everyday?
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:00 pm

Two on one...that aint a fare fight. They can't beat chevy on the racetrack so maybe if they gang up they may have a fighting chance,,, ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:02 pm

Chevy has a good race program but that don't matter to customers.

F series best selling for over 35 years and counting. They have chevy and dodge covered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:20 pm

thats right TBone Ford to team up with Toyota  262435 cheers
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:28 pm

a Forota ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:34 pm

rayray wrote:
Two on one...that aint a fare fight. They can't beat chevy on the racetrack so maybe if they gang up they may have a fighting chance,,, Ford to team up with Toyota  474532

Ford vs Chevy has never even been a contest in the truck market. Ford has out sold Chevy 2:1 for decades and decades, well since the truck was created Ford to team up with Toyota  46820

Not to mention, Cheverolet would be bankrupt if they had not reached into the tax payers wallet to the tune of billions and billions of $$$$$. GMC = Government Motor Cars = ZERO RESPECT..same goes for Chrysler. Neither company should be in business at this point because of pi$$ poor management, poor products, and very poor insight. Just my .02

IMHO - Ford is the ONLY AMERICAN auto manufacturer.

Sorry Rayeay, not busting your chops but lost all respect with the bailouts.

Last edited by RZR_Joe on September 13th 2011, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
captainrickiii

captainrickiii

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:34 pm

A tord ... Not to be confused with a TURD!
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:00 pm

Sounds like a great idea to me... a truck that nobody can afford!!!!

If you ask me they all should be out of buisness!!! There is no reason why a DAMN truck should cost $45,000-$65,000. But guess what.... Keep buying them and in the next 10yrs you will be paying $75,000-$95,000..............

What ever happened to a basic cheap pick-up!!!!

Last edited by Carolinarhino on September 13th 2011, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:05 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
rayray wrote:
Two on one...that aint a fare fight. They can't beat chevy on the racetrack so maybe if they gang up they may have a fighting chance,,, Ford to team up with Toyota  474532

Ford vs Chevy has never even been a contest in the truck market. Ford has out sold Chevy 2:1 for decades and decades, well since the truck was created Ford to team up with Toyota  46820

Not to mention, Cheverolet would be bankrupt if they had not reached into the tax payers wallet to the tune of billions and billions of $$$$$. GMC = Government Motor Cars = ZERO RESPECT..same goes for Chrysler. Neither company should be in business at this point because of pi$$ poor management, poor products, and very poor insight. Just my .02

I agree 100%...I like chevys....but when they took the bailout ...it broke my heart...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:06 pm

Carolinarhino wrote:

Yea I wonder how much that truck will cost.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:11 pm

you know...hybirds and total electric cars are our future...the best thing we can do is collect all the old cars and trucks and store them somewhere...cause one day....their gonna be worth a lot of money....
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:17 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Carolinarhino wrote:

Yea I wonder how much that truck will cost.
Ford and Toyota have always been reasonably priced... and they make excellent products....I think they will do very well with this idea.....
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:24 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
rayray wrote:

Hey Joe...it's cool. The way I look at it...everyone of us has had financial lows in our life,and at some point and time....some how....some way....we all got some help from somebody. I'm gong to go out on a limb and say that at least 99.999 percent of the fine folks on here has gotton a loan because they needed the money to make ends meet at some point in their life.

Chevy did the same thing...if they would have gone out of business it would not only put the chevy factory workers out of business but thousands up on thousand of suppliers out of business.

Yep...I'm glad they were able to stay in business....I've been a Chevy owner all my life and will continue to do so. I have owned Toyota's (GREAT PRODUCT) I've owned Mopar...just wasn't for me...and yes a did try a Ford (really bad experience)...but....let me say....they do make a very good product. Mine needed an exersist. ROFL

I'm glad Ford and Toyota are raising the bar...it will bennifit us all....
Back to top Go down
bcfatvs

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:43 pm

rayray wrote:
Two on one...that aint a fare fight. They can't beat chevy on the racetrack so maybe if they gang up they may have a fighting chance,,, ROFL
If Ford put the money into NASCAR like Chevy does, the wins would be pretty close. Its a Rick Hendrick dominated sport period. Money $$$$ equals wins and championships in the modern Nascar world period. I would almost bet you that Hendrick and Childress have double the funding as compared to Roush/Fenway and what other few Ford teams that are out there. Also having the name Earnhardt on your car helps the funding too.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:46 pm

America is in bad shape....I blame it on all the corporations that cooks their books... and wall street... driven by greed....we got two more years of this before we pull out of it....brace yourself....it ain't over....
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:49 pm

bubba53 wrote:
America is in bad shape....I blame it on all the corporations that cooks their books... and wall street... driven by greed....we got two more years of this before we pull out of it....brace yourself....it ain't over....

Amen
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:55 pm

bcfatvs wrote:
rayray wrote:
If Ford put the money into NASCAR like Chevy does, the wins would be pretty close. Its a Rick Hendrick dominated sport period. Money $$$$ equals wins and championships in the modern Nascar world period. I would almost bet you that Hendrick and Childress have double the funding as compared to Roush/Fenway and what other few Ford teams that are out there. Also having the name Earnhardt on your car helps the funding too.
I got a funny feeling Nascar is gonna have a bad season next year...as far as income goes....I see empty race shops all over in my travels....
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 6:23 am

Carolinarhino wrote:

If you ask me they all should be out of buisness!!! There is no reason why a DAMN truck should cost $45,000-$65,000. But guess what.... Keep buying them and in the next 10yrs you will be paying $75,000-$95,000..............

Ford to team up with Toyota  232217
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:16 am

Ford to team up with Toyota  272327 Ford to team up with Toyota  121644 Ford to team up with Toyota  861578
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:30 am

im a chevy man and have no plans of changing. as far as the bail out money i look at it just like the stimulus money that we all got from the government. we all took the money and ran. same with chevy and dodge the government gave them a loan and they took it.

as far as ford out selling chevy. add the sales of chevy and GMC together. there the same truck made by the same co. and then see if ford sales more. Ford to team up with Toyota  514110
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:55 am

They still are more by a landslide bush. Gmc does not sell as much as you think. Ford has the truck market hands down and nobody can protest that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:58 am

Also I forgot to add guys that this is the last year of the ranger. There are strong rebates on the current ranger. Ford says they can get better mileage out of an 150 than the ranger with it's 4.0.

I will bet ya though they will redesign and bring it back in a few years. But for now they are saying ranger is done after this year.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 8:06 am

Just FYI sales numbers.

Ford trucks. 330,000
Chevy 225,000
Gmc 72,000
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 8:08 am

TBONE21 wrote:
Just FYI sales numbers.

Ford trucks. 330,000
Chevy 225,000
Gmc 72,000

If we add Lincoln truck sales to it then they really pull away. Gmc is gm premium truck line so maybe I should add Lincoln since gm needs help and needs to add gmc.
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 8:21 am

Well cadallic would be gm's right
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 8:49 am

wallers wrote:
Well cadallic would be gm's right
right..
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:02 am

bush wrote:
im a chevy man and have no plans of changing. as far as the bail out money i look at it just like the stimulus money that we all got from the government. we all took the money and ran. same with chevy and dodge the government gave them a loan and they took it.

as far as ford out selling chevy. add the sales of chevy and GMC together. there the same truck made by the same co. and then see if ford sales more. Ford to team up with Toyota  514110
When I got my stimulus...I don't remember it being billions...there's no way you can sugar coat greed and bad management.....
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:06 am

If sales numbers means that Ford is better than Chevy....that has got to mean that Polaris RZR'S are better than Can-am Commanders...Ford to team up with Toyota  474532
Back to top Go down
wallers

wallers

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:08 am

I'm not defending gm because I would not buy another gm. Tundra is what I would buy if I was buying a half ton and if Toyota builds a diesel I will buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luckimom
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:15 am

Oh if Toyota builds a diesel then it's def over for gm and ford will fall in sales.

Can am just came out. Pooplaris been out for a while.

We can throw Cadillac in there. I think their truck line barely sold 10,000 units last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford to team up with Toyota    Ford to team up with Toyota  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ford to team up with Toyota
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next