WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10007
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10010
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10018
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10011
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10030
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10036
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10055
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 SpringRider10057

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3508
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3512
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3524
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3525
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3528
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3572
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3554
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3538
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 100_3534

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 106_6005-vi
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 106_6098-vi
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Dscf1320
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Dscf1321
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Dscf1322
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010004
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010005
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010006
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010008
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010013
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010020
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010021
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010022
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010026
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010030
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010031

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010049

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 NewYears201012-31-09037

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What have you done to your SXS today?

Go down 
+17
killlerskunk
WVwhitelightningXP
keeter
commando64
bubba53
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Tiger Rag
Jet
chris50
punder
big g
rayray
Carolinarhino
Bobby D
Ryan White
neuromax
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 8:03 pm

Keith, hit up Punder he has the patters for front and rear and I think has an extra set or two. Yes its the plastic from HT, should work great.

Matt, I like the new chainsaw rack!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 8:16 pm

Tiger Rag wrote:
Looks great Daryl! Hard to see the fender flare extenders, but best I can tell is they're stuck out there pretty good! Hopefully that'll do the trick. Oh, and nice tire!

Ok, I can see them fine now that I'm on the computer. It was hard to see them on my phone. Those would have been nice to have had on when we rode the other weekend. Your Cooter Brown bed cover was absolutely coated with mud. Great addition!
Back to top Go down
WVwhitelightningXP

WVwhitelightningXP

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 8:29 pm

Haven't seen the ups man in a few months so I paid EMP some money, to get him to stop by and say hi!
Cooter Brown Top.......Check
Hard Coat Windshield....Check
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 8:31 pm

now i know where to buy chainsawsWhat have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 474532
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:03 pm

neuromax wrote:
Keith, hit up Punder he has the patters for front and rear and I think has an extra set or two. Yes its the plastic from HT, should work great.

Matt, I like the new chainsaw rack!

Wonder if I'll need those on the XP, I don't think I've heard anyone complain about how muddy the XP gets. It wasn't bad in its inagural run at Busco, but I was being pretty easy on it. I'm guessing that those would be close to fitting if I end up needing them. We'll see first trip to WV I guess.

Thanks on the rack. Amazing on how much room that free's up on the floor of the garage. Some have a big plastic cases and now I can stack those out of the way. It was kind of the catalyst to get the rest of the project going. Got a lot more done today, a lot of progress. Maybe I'll post a pic when I'm done....with a Honda Pilot in there....that was the real catalyst, lol. The boss wanted her car in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:04 pm

WVwhitelightningXP wrote:
Haven't seen the ups man in a few months so I paid EMP some money, to get him to stop by and say hi!
Cooter Brown Top.......Check
Hard Coat Windshield....Check

Nice!
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:27 pm

After the last ride , mine looked like a chia pet RZR .... I was really jealous of Randy Mullens , there was just dust on his box and the back of his seats , I had clumps of mudd on my shoulders ( same trail ) ... These made me cut a set the next week , I have 2 sets of rears and one set of fronts from Steve's templetes , and a extra set of interior block offs to help with steam and water inside ....

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 00611
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 11:16 pm

Ch, ch, ch, ch-i-a Pet! What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 474532
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 8:14 am

If you look , the RZR 4 beside me has those flairs , you can see the differnce in just what you can see ...
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 9:34 am

Dang Tiger, You Cut any wood ???????
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 9:37 am

I got a nuvi 500 for the rzr and ordered a pair of new LTR 450 shocks. concerned about not being able to use my racer tech lift with the shocks. if I cant do you guys think the shocks will lift me back to where i was with the lift ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 9:38 am

I'm sure the shocks will lift it back up.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 10:19 am

killlerskunk wrote:
Dang Tiger, You Cut any wood ???????
I love it! Just a firewood cutter, but I love it. I cut for a year after hurricane Hugo and became addicted. I can't explain it, but I have an affliction.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 11:37 am

killlerskunk wrote:
I got a nuvi 500 for the rzr and ordered a pair of new LTR 450 shocks. concerned about not being able to use my racer tech lift with the shocks. if I cant do you guys think the shocks will lift me back to where i was with the lift ???

Nice! From what I've heard, I think you'll really like the 450 shocks.
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 11:39 am

killlerskunk wrote:

Yep. No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 12:12 pm

What have I done to my RZR....welll....yesturday I looked at it and asked myself if it's really worth all the money that I spend with the payments,insurance,repairs and the cost of going riding and only get to do it maybe 4 or 5 times a year............I'm still thinking.................................
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:09 pm

rayray wrote:
What have I done to my RZR....welll....yesturday I looked at it and asked myself if it's really worth all the money that I spend with the payments,insurance,repairs and the cost of going riding and only get to do it maybe 4 or 5 times a year............I'm still thinking.................................

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 794755 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 1272119549 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 983333 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:10 pm

rayray wrote:

Your getting out??? What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:13 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:

Your getting out??? What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 642818

Thinking about it...I may sell it and get back into racing... I don't know if I want to do that either...I just want something that I can do more often.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:21 pm

well go riding more often!!! Come on! I know that racing will cost ten times as much!

Ride more.....thats the key. I am buying a 2 machine trailer so I will haul your tail up if we figure it out. There ya go!! U cant complain now john boy!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:26 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
well go riding more often!!! Come on! I know that racing will cost ten times as much!

Ride more.....thats the key. I am buying a 2 machine trailer so I will haul your tail up if we figure it out. There ya go!! U cant complain now john boy!

Naa the cost won't be that bad if I drive for someone...that would be the plan if I go that route. Like I said....I'm just thinkin'.
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:36 pm

RAYRAY if you have a camper put it on a lot up there in WV. Best money i ever spent when i got a newer camper and put a garage cover over it to keep snow and weather off it and me when we are outside working on our scooters in bad weather. Also a good gathering place for the masses when it rainy and bad outside keep the group out of the campers! With the camper up there it keep the cost down and a good excuse to go more often even in pissy weather and excuse to check on it too! Also meet some of the nicest and goofiest people while camping!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:49 pm

keeter wrote:
RAYRAY if you have a camper put it on a lot up there in WV. Best money i ever spent when i got a newer camper and put a garage cover over it to keep snow and weather off it and me when we are outside working on our scooters in bad weather. Also a good gathering place for the masses when it rainy and bad outside keep the group out of the campers! With the camper up there it keep the cost down and a good excuse to go more often even in pissy weather and excuse to check on it too! Also meet some of the nicest and goofiest people while camping!

If I keep doing this stuff my plan is to buy an RV...that way I can go more often or just go camping with the wifey.
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 1:54 pm

rayray wrote:
keeter wrote:

If I keep doing this stuff my plan is to buy an RV...that way I can go more often or just go camping with the wifey.

There you go RAYRAY!!!!! Spend some quality time with the wife!!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 2:04 pm

I see her every day.... I spent all weekend with her....now I need a break...lol! ...Thank god I aint like you and have to be tied to my wife 24-7...DATZ-DA-TRUFF!! What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 495894 lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 2:58 pm

rayray wrote:
keeter wrote:

Thats what I want to do is buy an RV as well. I am 100% SCARED of the depreciation of it and thats why I havent bought one. I just drive up there and rent a cabin if I have to.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:01 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
rayray wrote:
keeter wrote:

Thats what I want to do is buy an RV as well. I am 100% SCARED of the depreciation of it and thats why I havent bought one. I just drive up there and rent a cabin if I have to.

T-bone...if I buy one it will be a used one...you can find a good used one that maybe an older couple had for around 10-12 grand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:15 pm

Well if you decide to buy one let me know how you went about buying one. On the used side I havent seen but a very few that I liked.

At the motorhome show they did have a nice big bus I liked but it was way more than my house! What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 824603 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 824603 What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 824603
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:18 pm

craigslist is where I have been looking...I don't need a TASH-MA-HALL, but would like to have something decent for the family....plus if Carolinarhino goes he has to have something nice or he won't go...lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:23 pm

What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 474532

Well get ya a motorhome and keep on riding. I know finding a decent seat will be tough. Plus its just not as fun as this stuff anymore. I am still thinking about getting back in this year. The cars are all still there and everything.
I just like this way better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SXS today?   What have you done to your SXS today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SXS today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next